PDA

View Full Version : More support for the Fox is balanced the rest are lefties

85Sooner
6/21/2007, 08:28 AM
The following 144 journalists made campaign contributions from 2004 through the first quarter of 2007, according to Federal Election Commission records studied by MSNBC.com.

125 donors to dems vs 17 to pubs overall 2 to both parties
It appears that of the two donors from the FOX NEWS CHANNEL it was even 1R and 1D when you add in the affiliates that changes to 1R 4D

(R) Fox News Channel, Ann Stewart Banker, producer for Bill O'Reilly's "The O'Reilly Factor." Click for details.

(D) Fox News Channel, Codie Brooks, researcher for Brit Hume's "Special Report." Click for details.

(D) Fox affiliate in Omaha, KPTM, Calvert Collins, reporter. Click for details.

(D) Fox affiliate in Minneapolis, KMSP, Alix Kendall, morning anchor. Click for details.

(D) Fox affiliate in Washington, D.C., WTTG, Laura Evans, anchor. Click for details.

But I am sure none of these folks have any bias in their reporting:rolleyes:

Just the facts, Mam Just the facts:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19113455/#Banker_top

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19113485#storyContinued

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 11:47 AM

Wow. This proves...nothing. Good job.

(R) PBS affiliate in New York, Thirteen/WNET, Rafael Roman, host, "New York Voices."

PBS: R-1, D-0. I guess that means PBS isn't left wing after all. :rolleyes:

What do local Fox affiliates have to do with the Fox News Channel, exactly? Here's something for you to do when you get some free time: Look up the voting records and political activities of the senior editors and producers for FNC. They're the ones who shape the tone of the news coverage, not the people who read whatever is on the teleprompter. Or better yet, see if you can find out which way Rupert Murdoch leans. Unlike the faceless corporations that own most media, he's an old school magnate who likes to get his hands dirty.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/21/2007, 11:58 AM
Fox attempts to be fair and balanced, with plenty of lefty commentators, such as Juan Williams, Jane Hall, Geraldo Rivera, Mort Kondrake, Alan Colmes, etc. The other news channels and MSM news departments don't even try to have a "fair and balanced" presentation, with nearly 100% pure lefty slant. Pretty obvious.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 12:04 PM
You might find this interesting: http://www.slate.com/id/2154078/

As senior vice president, news editorial, for Fox News, John Moody oversees that cable news channel's story content and overall editorial direction. Fox News reporters and producers are accustomed to receiving daily editorial memos from Moody on what to expect or how to direct developing stories. More than anyone else except Fox News chairman and chief executive officer Roger Ailes, it is Moody who defines, for Fox News, what it means to be "fair and balanced."

As an addendum to my first reponse, it doesn't really matter what the political leanings of any individual media employees are. Are they are doing is selling a product. If it's John Moody's job to bring in the right-wing viewers (as directed by Murdoch), that's what he's going to do, regardless of his own political leanings. He may be better at it if he personally agrees with his target audience, but not necessarily. For all I know, he's a hard-core leftie who gets a perverse pleasure out of working for FNC. Man, you'll never believe the crap I foisted on those Red State kooks today.... I'm not saying FNC is alone in this, either. All TV news has become infotainment. In that respect, FNC is to be applauded for being the best at telling their target audience what they want to hear.

crawfish
6/21/2007, 12:05 PM
Dude...if any journalist is 100% unbiased, he'll be a strong democrat. It only makes sense...

85Sooner
6/21/2007, 12:09 PM
Wow. This proves...nothing. Good job.

PBS: R-1, D-0. I guess that means PBS isn't left wing after all. :rolleyes:

What do local Fox affiliates have to do with the Fox News Channel, exactly? Here's something for you to do when you get some free time: Look up the voting records and political activities of the senior editors and producers for FNC. They're the ones who shape the tone of the news coverage, not the people who read whatever is on the teleprompter. Or better yet, see if you can find out which way Rupert Murdoch leans. Unlike the faceless corporations that own most media, he's an old school magnate who likes to get his hands dirty.

What it proves is simply this, That more people in the journalistic community support the Liberals with their money significantly more than the pubs.

PBS is paid for be the gov and private donations and contributions. They don't exactly make it in the capitolistic sense. My Aunt was a program director for PBS in Albuq for 20 years. She lives conservatively but always supports liberal causes. we get into it quite a bit.

Look at where the libs are trying to reinstate the fairness doctrine. Why? because they can't survive on their own ideas in the marketplace, so their only answer is to make any other opinion illegal to market. Ohhhh don't you just love the tolerance of the left.

def_lazer_fc
6/21/2007, 12:10 PM
ah, the ole' liberal media bias. anyone who argues that fox news is "fair and balanced" is, and i mean this with all due respect, insane and delusional. ;)
there is far too much evidence gathered through the years to point the other way. cnn and msnbc, on the otherhand, i can't really argue one way or another. msnbc has olbermann, which leans to the left, but i'm really not that familiar with the rest of their programming.

and colmes can hardly be counted as a prominent liberal commentator. dude needs to grow a pair first. <insert liberal = sissies crack here>

SCOUT
6/21/2007, 12:12 PM
Look up the voting records and political activities of the senior editors and producers for FNC. They're the ones who shape the tone of the news coverage, not the people who read whatever is on the teleprompter. Or better yet, see if you can find out which way Rupert Murdoch leans. Unlike the faceless corporations that own most media, he's an old school magnate who likes to get his hands dirty.

I am assuming you apply this same standard to CNN and Ted Turner, right?

royalfan5
Can anybody give me a good reason to get my news from any Television source?

mdklatt
Fox attempts to be fair and balanced, with plenty of lefty commentators, such as Juan Williams, Jane Hall, Geraldo Rivera, Mort Kondrake, Alan Colmes, etc. The other news channels and MSM news departments don't even try to have a "fair and balanced" presentation, with nearly 100% pure lefty slant. Pretty obvious.

It's not about the commentators. Nobody expects them to be unbiased. It's the news coverage, or rather the "news" coverage. It's the phrasing of headlines and news copy, the placement and time allotted to different stories, the onscreen graphics, even the theme music--all the crap that is used to manipulate you without you even knowing it. It's all crap. CNN is crap. MSNBC is crap. If you can say that FNC isn't full of crap, that's because you're buying into their crap most of all. You think FNC is the greatest thing ever because they're telling you what you want to hear.

SCOUT
It's not about the commentators. Nobody expects them to be unbiased. It's the news coverage, or rather the "news" coverage. It's the phrasing of headlines and news copy, the placement and time allotted to different stories, the onscreen graphics, even the theme music--all the crap that is used to manipulate you without you even knowing it. It's all crap. CNN is crap. MSNBC is crap. If you can say that FNC isn't full of crap, that's because you're buying into their crap most of all. You think FNC is the greatest thing ever because they're telling you what you want to hear.

I took too long to post. You already answered my question :O

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 12:15 PM
I am assuming you apply this same standard to CNN and Ted Turner, right?

I guess, if Ted Tuner still owned CNN.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 12:18 PM

They have pretty video coverage of car chases, tornadoes, and the most ignorant white trash eyewitnesses they can find. Sometimes I think they keep those people on retainer.

Octavian
6/21/2007, 12:24 PM
They have pretty video coverage of car chases, tornadoes, and the most ignorant white trash eyewitnesses they can find. Sometimes I think they keep those people on retainer.

Yep.

It's What We Call the News... (http://www.jibjab.com/originals/what_we_call_the_news)

;)

def_lazer_fc
6/21/2007, 12:30 PM
if you don't, then how else are you going to get all your hellspawn of anna nicole smith news?

6/21/2007, 12:36 PM
It's not about the commentators. Nobody expects them to be unbiased. It's the news coverage, or rather the "news" coverage. It's the phrasing of headlines and news copy, the placement and time allotted to different stories, the onscreen graphics, even the theme music--all the crap that is used to manipulate you without you even knowing it. It's all crap. CNN is crap. MSNBC is crap. If you can say that FNC isn't full of crap, that's because you're buying into their crap most of all. You think FNC is the greatest thing ever because they're telling you what you want to hear.I think Fox makes an attempt to be fair and balanced. The other news media I have seen (with one exception I can think of is John Stossel's shows on ABC) make not even a feeble attempt to treat conservatives as sane people. You know that. I think we're arguing about different things. I do largely buy into conservative analysis of issues. I'm saying there's a lot of liberals on Fox presenting their cases as well as the conservatives on Fox.On the other channels, you only get the liberal take.

def_lazer_fc
6/21/2007, 12:43 PM
the only attempt fox news made at being fair and balanced was to use the term "fair and balanced" as their slogan. :D

NormanPride
6/21/2007, 12:49 PM
I can't wait for the Fox vs. CNN rivalry game. CNN has great receivers, but the game is won in the trenches, and that's where Fox's strength lies.

mdklatt said it better than I can. You like it because they're telling you what you want to hear. They're not giving you information, they're justifying your opinions.

6/21/2007, 12:51 PM
I can't wait for the Fox vs. CNN rivalry game. CNN has great receivers, but the game is won in the trenches, and that's where Fox's strength lies.

mdklatt said it better than I can. You like it because they're telling you what you want to hear. They're not giving you information, they're justifying your opinions.I agree with some of their analyses. I hardly ever agree with leftist analyses.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 01:09 PM
I'm saying there's a lot of liberals on Fox presenting their cases as well as the conservatives on Fox.On the other channels, you only get the liberal take.

Once again, you're confusing news with commentary. The two are supposed to be separate. FNC infuses more commentary into it's news presentation than the other channels. With the other channels it's subtle enough that you don't know if it's deliberate or just the inherent bias of the producers seeping out. With FNC it's part of the corporate mission statement. You want examples? I'll give you two. First example: That abortion of a competitor to the Daily Show. Why in the hell is a news channel trying to compete with Comedy Central by showing a comedy (supposedly) show about fake news with a right-wing slant? Doesn't that raise any credibility issues for you?? I can only imagine the RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE if The Daily Show was on CNN, and rightly so. Here's another example: Fox's infamous question headlines. Is Barack Obama a terrorist? Does Hillary Clinton have a penis?

Do you think it's a coincidence that Fox's rating are highest among conservatives? Or do you think that they actively court that particular audience? Is it just a coincidence that all of Murdoch's newspapers, like The Times of London, are unabashedly conservative? He's also trying to buy the Wall Street Journal--what a hotbed of liberalism that is. Even his numerous tabloid rags lean to the right.

Scott D
6/21/2007, 01:19 PM
The following 144 journalists made campaign contributions from 2004 through the first quarter of 2007, according to Federal Election Commission records studied by MSNBC.com.

125 donors to dems vs 17 to pubs overall 2 to both parties
It appears that of the two donors from the FOX NEWS CHANNEL it was even 1R and 1D when you add in the affiliates that changes to 1R 4D

(R) Fox News Channel, Ann Stewart Banker, producer for Bill O'Reilly's "The O'Reilly Factor." Click for details.

(D) Fox News Channel, Codie Brooks, researcher for Brit Hume's "Special Report." Click for details.

(D) Fox affiliate in Omaha, KPTM, Calvert Collins, reporter. Click for details.

(D) Fox affiliate in Minneapolis, KMSP, Alix Kendall, morning anchor. Click for details.

(D) Fox affiliate in Washington, D.C., WTTG, Laura Evans, anchor. Click for details.

But I am sure none of these folks have any bias in their reporting:rolleyes:

thanks for the info baghdad bob.

6/21/2007, 01:21 PM
Once again, you're confusing news with commentary. The two are supposed to be separate. FNC infuses more commentary into it's news presentation than the other channels. With the other channels it's subtle enough that you don't know if it's deliberate or just the inherent bias of the producers seeping out. With FNC it's part of the corporate mission statement. You want examples? I'll give you two. First example: That abortion of a competitor to the Daily Show. Why in the hell is a news channel trying to compete with Comedy Central by showing a comedy (supposedly) show about fake news with a right-wing slant? Doesn't that raise any credibility issues for you?? I can only imagine the RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE if The Daily Show was on CNN, and rightly so. Here's another example: Fox's infamous question headlines. Is Barack Obama a terrorist? Does Hillary Clinton have a penis?

Do you think it's a coincidence that Fox's rating are highest among conservatives? Or do you think that they actively court that particular audience? Is it just a coincidence that all of Murdoch's newspapers, like The Times of London, are unabashedly conservative? He's also trying to buy the Wall Street Journal--what a hotbed of liberalism that is. Even his numerous tabloid rags lean to the right.Haha. Calm down. The remedy to that unfair conservative oriented station is the "Fairness Doctrine" to hush 'em up. America is at war with itself, brother, and if you guys on the left keep trying to stifle free speech, there will prolly be a point when us bad guys push back.

Rhino
6/21/2007, 01:31 PM
Every once in a while this place reminds me that there are some craaaazy people in this world, and that most of them start new threads on South Oval.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 02:00 PM
Haha. Calm down. The remedy to that unfair conservative oriented station is the "Fairness Doctrine" to hush 'em up.

Let's see. Since you buy into the Fox vs. "liberals" pablum, and the majority of people watch something other than Fox, doesn't that mean that the "liberals" represent the majority viewpoint in this country? Hmm. Furthermore, if FNC wasn't around to be all fair and balanced and whatnot, you can be sure that the pubz would be all about fairness doctrines.

Do you really think that your side is any different than "their" side? Come on. Wake up. It's all the same bull****. But you only have a problem with it when the other guy does it.

Right is right and wrong is okay as long as it's working in my favor.

6/21/2007, 02:15 PM
Let's see. Since you buy into the Fox vs. "liberals" pablum, and the majority of people watch something other than Fox, doesn't that mean that the "liberals" represent the majority viewpoint in this country? Hmm. Furthermore, if FNC wasn't around to be all fair and balanced and whatnot, you can be sure that the pubz would be all about fairness doctrines.

Do you really think that your side is any different than "their" side? Come on. Wake up. It's all the same bull****. But you only have a problem with it when the other guy does it.

Right is right and wrong is okay as long as it's working in my favor. The fairness doctrine was originally aimed at controlling talk radio, and pubz have never been for that stifling of free speech. It's your leaders that like to do that sort of thing. We will all be watching the battle to do it.

yermom
6/21/2007, 02:21 PM
so giving someone else a voice is stifling free speech?

NormanPride
6/21/2007, 02:22 PM
Every once in a while this place reminds me that there are some craaaazy people in this world, and that most of them start new threads on South Oval.

You lay off of Howzit. He tries.

SicEmBaylor
6/21/2007, 02:23 PM
While Mort Kondrake is a bit more liberal than some of the more "conservative" commentators, nobody is going to accuse Mort of being a raging lefty.

Just sayin'

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 02:41 PM
pubz have never been for that stifling of free speech

Unless it involves TV shows with gay characters, fiction movies about fiction novels that make fictional hypothetical charges against a fictional version of Chrstianity, Hollywood celebrities (only the ones that say the "wrong" things, of course), flag burning, saying "Happy Holidays", sending e-mail to foreigners, or criticizing a Republican administration.

Am I leaving anything out?

6/21/2007, 02:42 PM
While Mort Kondrake is a bit more liberal than some of the more "conservative" commentators, nobody is going to accuse Mort of being a raging lefty.

Just sayin'I don't think he's as left as he once was. Now, he's conservative on some issues. IOW, yeah.

6/21/2007, 02:58 PM
Unless it involves TV shows with gay characters, fiction movies about fiction novels that make fictional hypothetical charges against a fictional version of Chrstianity, Hollywood celebrities (only the ones that say the "wrong" things, of course), flag burning, saying "Happy Holidays", sending e-mail to foreigners, or criticizing a Republican administration.

Am I leaving anything out?You're correct on flag burning. It is, indeed a cherished right to be able to burn the American flag. Not so much on the rest. Boycotting and banning are two different things. But, you know that.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 03:01 PM
Boycotting and banning are two different things. But, you know that.

So, the dimz are trying to ban free speech using the fairness doctrine? :confused:

6/21/2007, 03:04 PM
So, the dimz are trying to ban free speech using the fairness doctrine? :confused:There is a lot of talk about reviving it. Don't know any more about it's resurrection than that.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 03:08 PM
There is a lot of talk about reviving it. Don't know any more about it's resurrection than that.

But how does the fairness doctrine effect free speech? If anything, it gives some people more opportunity to speak than they deserve. The "opposing view" does not always deserve equal time.

Petro-Sooner
6/21/2007, 03:10 PM
I dont understand. The libs had there radio statoin, air America, but it went under. Now the government wants to silent the right cause the left doesnt have a voice on the air waves? In other words we are going to change the rules since we, the left, cant compete with the right?

Scott D
6/21/2007, 03:12 PM
no, it's rlimc's little conspiracy theory. It's best to just smile and nod your head at it.

6/21/2007, 03:17 PM
But how does the fairness doctrine effect free speech? If anything, it gives some people more opportunity to speak than they deserve. The "opposing view" does not always deserve equal time.Post #35 is the answer.

Scott D
6/21/2007, 03:18 PM
no, post #35 was a question, not an answer.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 03:20 PM
Post #35 is the answer.

Radio ratings determine who's right and who's wrong now? :confused:

Petro-Sooner
6/21/2007, 03:44 PM
I ment right as in repubs. Left as in libs. Not right and wrong.

6/21/2007, 03:51 PM
Radio ratings determine who's right and who's wrong now? :confused:Ha ha.Why do you say such silly things? Hint: advertising dollars determine viability of a show in the market.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 03:51 PM
I ment right as in repubs. Left as in libs. Not right and wrong.

Those are one in the same to RLIMC. If the pubz were pushing the fairness doctrine, it would only be because they're the champions of free speech, apple pie, and the Amercian way.

6/21/2007, 03:53 PM
no, post #35 was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?
fixed.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 03:56 PM
Ha ha.Why do you say such silly things? Hint: advertising dollars determine viability of a show in the market.

What do national election results say about the viability of a political party and it's policies? I'm pretty sure the libz aren't too worked up about Al Franken losing his radio show. The pubz are ecstatic about it, of course, because they're all about the moral victories now.

We were trounced in 2006, but our media pundits can beat up your media pundits!

6/21/2007, 03:56 PM
Those are one in the same to RLIMC. If the pubz were pushing the fairness doctrine, it would only be because they're the champions of free speech, apple pie, and the Amercian way.Seriously I hope 1) you're joking, and 2)if you aren't joking please let us know what kind of doctor you are. I'll be sure to keep my body healthy in your medical specialty.

OklahomaRed
6/21/2007, 04:00 PM
[quote]With the other channels it's subtle enough that you don't know if it's deliberate or just the inherent bias of the producers seeping out.[quote]

But wouldn't it be nice if they were not so subvert about their intentions and just put their bias out there so that John Q. Public could separate their intent from their subtle "seeping" attempt to sway public opinion by simply putting the same message out there via the airways enough times that people actually begin to believe that 90% of the news they are propagating is "truth" simply for the fact that it has to be "truth" if it is said enough times on television?

I agree that it would be nice just every 10th news story that they do, that they actually did do a conservative slanted news story? Fox is not "fair and balanced" because it does have a conservative slant, but they are 100 times more fair and balanced than the others. Fox is also more up front in their agenda, thus they do give me heartburn by trying to "slide one by me" by being "the news".

I'm thankful that there are at least some news organizations out there trying to balance things out. Truth be known, there are not really that many people that they are capable of influencing watching their news, whether it's liberal or conservative news coverage; thus, the complete idiocracy of all of them feeling like they are even making a real difference.

JMO :D

Scott D
6/21/2007, 04:05 PM
But wouldn't it be nice if they were not so subvert about their intentions and just put their bias out there so that John Q. Public could separate their intent from their subtle "seeping" attempt to sway public opinion by simply putting the same message out there via the airways enough times that people actually begin to believe that 90% of the news they are propagating is "truth" simply for the fact that it has to be "truth" if it is said enough times on television?

I agree that it would be nice just every 10th news story that they do, that they actually did do a conservative slanted news story? Fox is not "fair and balanced" because it does have a conservative slant, but they are 100 times more fair and balanced than the others. Fox is also more up front in their agenda, thus they do give me heartburn by trying to "slide one by me" by being "the news".

I'm thankful that there are at least some news organizations out there trying to balance things out. Truth be known, there are not really that many people that they are capable of influencing watching their news, whether it's liberal or conservative news coverage; thus, the complete idiocracy of all of them feeling like they are even making a real difference.

JMO :D

there aren't any ratings for any of them if they did things the correct and proper way, including FNC.

NormanPride
6/21/2007, 04:10 PM
Sometimes I really hate Capitalism.

mdklatt
6/21/2007, 04:20 PM
Sometimes I really hate Capitalism.

Capitalism is the worst economic philsophy, except for all the others. :D

OklahomaRed
6/21/2007, 04:23 PM
What does the fairness doctrine have to do with what radio station stays on the air and where? Radio stations fund their stations through advertising or dollar pledges. Why would it become necessary to restrict where a radio station is aired and force who was on the air and at what time? If this is good for radio, then why would the same not hold true for television? I think that both political parties needs to get out of "attempting" to make the airways "fair" and simply let free enterprise run it's course.

def_lazer_fc
6/21/2007, 04:38 PM

Am I leaving anything out?
they also wanted to withold funding for PBS b/c of their "questionable" programming.

def_lazer_fc
6/21/2007, 04:39 PM
There is a lot of talk about reviving it. Don't know any more about it's resurrection than that.
i.e. he read it on a blog somewhere.

royalfan5
6/21/2007, 04:46 PM
Yep, just as I thought. No reason for me to bother watching Televised News.

6/21/2007, 04:55 PM
What does the fairness doctrine have to do with what radio station stays on the air and where? Radio stations fund their stations through advertising or dollar pledges. Why would it become necessary to restrict where a radio station is aired and force who was on the air and at what time? If this is good for radio, then why would the same not hold true for television? I think that both political parties needs to get out of "attempting" to make the airways "fair" and simply let free enterprise run it's course.OK, Mods, shut 'er down, wrap it up. this is the definitive end to this thread. Let's move on. Toss this one in the archives vault!

TopDawg
6/21/2007, 05:41 PM
Well I've found "More support for the Fox is NOT balanced"

A study shows that most of the people who adamantly support Fox are crazy, whacked-out neo-cons.

OK, Mods, shut 'er down, wrap it up. This is the definitive end to this thread. Let's move on. Toss this one in the archives vault!

6/22/2007, 12:33 AM

A study shows that most of the people who adamantly support Fox are crazy, whacked-out neo-cons.

OK, Mods, shut 'er down, wrap it up. This is the definitive end to this thread. Let's move on. Toss this one in the archives vault!Brilliant. Open it up again. "A study" can't be wrong.

85Sooner
6/22/2007, 07:58 AM

OK, Mods, shut 'er down, wrap it up. This is the definitive end to this thread. Let's move on. Toss this one in the archives vault!

Interesting that they have the highest rating in the news business, so it must be the ones who hate them so much that are the whacked out idiots huh?

Vaevictis
6/22/2007, 09:31 AM
Interesting that they have the highest rating in the news business, so it must be the ones who hate them so much that are the whacked out idiots huh?

Keep in mind that the highest ratings are responsible for bringing you extensive coverage of Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith, OJ Simpson, and other such luminaries, and shows such as Jerry Springer, etc. Let's not give too much credit to the discerning tastes of the mob, shall we?

SteelClip49
6/22/2007, 10:14 AM
F-AKE
N-ONSENSE
C-ORRUPTION

FNC, WHERE YOU CAN COUNT ON BIAS AND CRAP ON THE ENLIGHTENMENT

If you want the news, go to MSNBC. If you want the news with some added commentary but in good faith, go to CNN. If you want comical corruption and filth every night, turn to Fox News Comedy.

Everyone is unethical nowadays but FNC is the expert on Unethical Journalism. Any mention of Geraldo in my classes here at UCO, it's chaos.
FNC is #1 in ratings because people like hearing filth from tabloid journalism.

TopDawg
6/22/2007, 10:25 AM
Brilliant. Open it up again. "A study" can't be wrong.

Haha. Calm down. I was kidding about the study, but you did help back up my point, so thanks.

JohnnyMack
6/22/2007, 10:33 AM
I like hot wings.

The REALLY hot ones. Where about three wings in your entire mouth has gone numb and you have sauce all over your face and are pouring your drink down your chin because you can't feel the cup against your lips. That's what I like.

NormanPride
6/22/2007, 10:39 AM
I like hot wings.

The REALLY hot ones. Where about three wings in your entire mouth has gone numb and you have sauce all over your face and are pouring your drink down your chin because you can't feel the cup against your lips. That's what I like.

You're sick. That stuff is for crazies.

Harry Beanbag
6/22/2007, 10:44 AM
I like hot wings.

You do know that the restaurant owner is mandating how those wings taste don't you. They're evil I tell ya.

JohnnyMack
6/22/2007, 10:52 AM
You do know that the restaurant owner is mandating how those wings taste don't you. They're evil I tell ya.

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!