PDA

View Full Version : WTH? - This is skirt-chasin' gone nuts.....

CUinNC
6/20/2007, 12:11 PM
This just ain't right:eek:

http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3542581&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Teacher, 40, Quits Job To Marry 16-Year-Old Student

By The Associated Press

WILMINGTON, N.C. -- A 40-year-old high school science teacher and cross country coach has resigned his position and married a 16-year-old student.

Brenton Wuchae coached Windy Hager at South Brunswick High School, where she recently completed her sophomore year as one of the school's top runners. He also lives less than two miles away from the Hagers' home on Oak Island.

Wuchae married Hager in Brunswick County on Monday, according to a marriage license.

Hager's parents, Dennis and Betty Hager, said they did all they could to keep the couple apart after noticing a deeper-than-usual friendship forming between them. The parents said they tried to intervene by talking to the coach, going to school officials, pleading with police and sheriff's office detectives, even other teachers and students at South Brunswick.

But the Hagers say they reluctantly signed a consent form allowing their daughter to marry her coach.

Brunswick County Schools Superintendent Katie McGee said both the school system and the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office investigated Wuchae's case but did not come up with enough evidence that would merit charging or even firing the coach.

"As a lifelong educator, I am truly shocked and disheartened by what has transpired," McGee said.

The Brunswick County Board of Education approved Wuchae's resignation Tuesday -- one week after Wuchae had filed it.

The school system hired Wuchae as a teacher and coach in August 2004 from Guilford County.

Wuchae and his new bride were at home Tuesday, resting on his living room floor watching TV. He declined to comment.

SoonerStormchaser
6/20/2007, 12:23 PM
Ok, I know I have little room to speak on this subject (even though, to my defense, I met Mrs. SoonerStormchaser when I was 19 and in college), but this is downright NUTS!

Divorce or anullment in 5...4...3...2...1...

p.s. I'd have an easier time believing this if it were in Arkiesaw.

VeeJay
6/20/2007, 12:25 PM
Wuchae and his new bride were at home Tuesday, resting on his living room floor watching TV.

Dr. Phil?

StoopTroup
6/20/2007, 12:40 PM
It's so refreshing to watch when someone finds their "Soulmate". :D

HskrGrl
6/20/2007, 12:47 PM
But the Hagers say they reluctantly signed a consent form allowing their daughter to marry her coach.

WHAT!!?? If by "reluctantly" they mean "with guns held to our heads" then I would kinda understand them signing that consent form. Otherwise I will just have to assume that the daughter got her craziness from her parents.

Pricetag
6/20/2007, 01:26 PM
WHAT!!?? If by "reluctantly" they mean "with guns held to our heads" then I would kinda understand them signing that consent form. Otherwise I will just have to assume that the daughter got her craziness from her parents.
Yep. I was thinking that same thing. I wouldn't even sign a consent form for a tatoo, much less something like that. They can wait until they're 18 to f-up their lives, and they'll get no help from me.

CUinNC
6/20/2007, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=
p.s. I'd have an easier time believing this if it were in Arkiesaw.[/QUOTE]

I sent this to a buddy of mine on the coast, who coaches football in another school system...

he wasn't surprised, cause his description of the county was in parallel to what I've seen described here on the boards for "Arkiesaw"

crawfish
6/20/2007, 02:03 PM
You think that is wrong...how about this?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4101876a11.html

tulsaoilerfan
6/20/2007, 05:31 PM
That is greatness right there. :)

Rogue
6/20/2007, 05:41 PM
Nice fuggin' planet we've got going on here! :mad:

IronSooner
6/20/2007, 09:24 PM
I especially like "the girl tried to overdose but threw up before the pills took effect. After that the counselor and the girl had sex once more." Amazing detail in that bit.

tulsaoilerfan
6/20/2007, 10:12 PM
I especially like "the girl tried to overdose but threw up before the pills took effect. After that the counselor and the girl had sex once more." Amazing detail in that bit.
You should never let a little vomiting get in the way of bumping uglies. :D

goingoneight
6/20/2007, 10:16 PM
heh, flat mate.

critical_phil
6/21/2007, 12:22 AM
Nice fuggin' planet we've got going on here! :mad:

masturbation marathon?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4103247a4560.html

the_ouskull
6/21/2007, 10:57 AM

If they felt that she might run away with him or whatever, then just going ahead and signing it at least makes it a "real" marriage. So, in the event that something should burden this young love, she may be entitled to marital assets... and she wouldn't have been able to legally sign a pre-nup, I believe.

Lawyer-types?

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
6/21/2007, 11:05 AM
You think that is wrong...how about this?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4101876a11.html

So, how does that work, anyway? Do they, like

http://yarnmaven.typepad.com/photos/knitting_projects/g_strap.jpg it on...

Or is it like...

http://www.securewebpage.net/mothergoosetime/images/as-scissors.jpg

Scissor me, Xerxes! Scissor me timbers!

the_ouskull

Viking Kitten
6/21/2007, 11:09 AM
Wuchae and his new bride were at home Tuesday, resting on his living room floor watching TV.

What... were they watching "That's So Raven" and munching on pizza rolls? 'SLEEP OVER!!'

This dude would be so dead if this was my daughter. And his corpse would be missing something, if you know what I mean.

Fugue
6/21/2007, 11:12 AM
What... were they watching "That's So Raven" and munching on pizza rolls? 'SLEEP OVER!!'

This dude would be so dead if this was my daughter. And his corpse would be missing something, if you know what I mean.

no, i don't. elbows? molars? :confused:

Viking Kitten
6/21/2007, 11:13 AM
Sure Fugue. Sure. If that helps you sleep.

Fugue
6/21/2007, 11:19 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Viking Kitten
6/21/2007, 11:20 AM
[softly sings lullabye to Fugue].