PDA

View Full Version : How could a person to this to kids?

BU BEAR
6/20/2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21933125-1702,00.html

OU4LIFE
6/20/2007, 11:36 AM
I assume you meant 'do this to'?

*pointing and snickering*

I'm sure that is somehow America's fault as well. Those kids would have never been starved if not for our invasion.

CUinNC
6/20/2007, 11:36 AM
:mad:

Get the innocents out & turn the sand to glass.....

StoopTroup
6/20/2007, 11:46 AM
Has America's Major Networks passed on this story too?

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 12:54 PM
:mad:

Get the innocents out & turn the sand to glass.....
I disagree. If you're going to turn the sand to glass and wipe the people out then you have to include the so-called "innocents" especially the males but over there it doesn't seem to matter. They'll just grow up to be adults and seek revenge for what we did to their homeland.

OU4LIFE
6/20/2007, 12:57 PM
I feel like seeking revenge for what you've done to this board.

;)

CUinNC
6/20/2007, 01:07 PM
I disagree. They'll just grow up to be adults and seek revenge for what we did to their homeland.

At least children might have a chance, instead of being brought up in a society where the shat runs in the street, and they sleep on dirt floors....all the while the parents are tellin' them that suffering is good, and to keep praying to Islam, or whatever, that it's really good for them to grow up & kill some evil americans...

genocide? Naw... I'm guess I'm just like that...I think it's worth it to try & help all children....I hope you get there too.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 01:22 PM
At least children might have a chance, instead of being brought up in a society where the shat runs in the street, and they sleep on dirt floors....all the while the parents are tellin' them that suffering is good, and to keep praying to Islam, or whatever, that it's really good for them to grow up & kill some evil americans...

genocide? Naw... I'm guess I'm just like that...I think it's worth it to try & help all children....I hope you get there too.

Well, I'm not the one who suggested genocide. My point is that if we nuke the mid-east we're not exactly doing it to destroy their infrastructure -- we're trying to destroy THEM so they can't do the same to us. It's the absolute last option in any fight for survival. Anyway, all I'm saying is that it does no good to wipe out a civilization if you don't include the children who can rebuild the place later or grow up next door to you seething with anger and eventually seeking revenge. It'll just create more problems. You've got to put all the ingredients in the pot before letting it simmer.

And, let me be clear, I'm not advocating this policy AT ALL.

soonerboomer93
6/20/2007, 08:57 PM
but we need to nuke, so that the machines can rise against us and turn us into batteries...