PDA

View Full Version : Big Splash This Weekend

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 02:56 PM
Any of you hillbillies gonna get your swimmin' on this weekend? SicEmEx and I have made plans to go to Big Splash this weekend.

:hot: :twinkies:

TexasLidig8r
6/19/2007, 02:59 PM
Obligatory.. "Sic... why do you do this to yourself?" post.

Pump her full of Zima and rohypnol and.. well.. enjoy for old times sake! :D

TMcGee86
6/19/2007, 03:00 PM
is her new hubby attending?

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 03:05 PM
is her new hubby attending?
They're not married yet. The wedding is in August.

He's gone for 3 weeks, so no. Just us.

M
6/19/2007, 03:06 PM
Hi, I'm new to this board! Not sure if you have heard of this story, but now that you mention Big Splash:

Part of Big Splash ride falls

by: CLIFTON ADCOCK World Staff Writer
6/9/2007

A girl who was on the collapsed section at the time isn't seriously injured.

A section of a "water roller coaster" at the Big Splash water park collapsed Friday afternoon, but the child who was on it at the time was not seriously injured, park officials said.

The roughly 20-foot-high section of the Master Blaster water slide, which loops its way down like a roller coaster and takes people riding on tubes to more water below, fell about two feet onto another section of the same slide about 4:45 p.m., said Amber Beck, Big Splash's general manager.

The 11-year-old girl who was on the section when it collapsed was jolted but not seriously injured, Beck said.

"She was shook up, but she didn't even cry," Beck said. "She was a trouper."

The girl, the only person on the ride at the time, was retrieved by lifeguards and maintenance workers and taken to the park's first-aid station, Beck said.

An ambulance was called to the park, but the girl did not require serious medical attention and did not have to go to a hospital, Beck said.

The rest of the park, near 21st Street and Yale Avenue at the southeast corner of Expo Square, remained open Friday evening.

Beck said the Master Blaster had passed an annual inspection by a licensed private safety inspector only last week and that a safety inspector will return to the park Saturday to investigate the cause of the collapse.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=070609_1_A17_hAgir64061

I hope that doesn't happen to SicEmEx!!!

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 03:08 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/8c/Racheldratchdebbie.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/19/2007, 03:08 PM
Hi, I'm new to this board! Not sure if you have heard of this story, but...(lots of other words)

Sniff, sniff...

You smell familiar.

M
6/19/2007, 03:11 PM
Sniff, sniff...

You smell familiar.

I hope it is a good smell. ;)

Viking Kitten
6/19/2007, 03:16 PM
Not if the "M" stands for "Melon." ;)

M
6/19/2007, 03:17 PM

No, anything but melon. :P

NormanPride
6/19/2007, 03:24 PM
Marsupial?

achiro
6/19/2007, 03:30 PM
My biznacho

M
6/19/2007, 03:35 PM
I just prefer "M." No fuss, no frills.

colleyvillesooner
6/19/2007, 03:38 PM
Any of you hillbillies gonna get your swimmin' on this weekend? SicEmEx and I have made plans to go to Big Splash this weekend.

:hot: :twinkies:

Has Guinness called you to let you know you're getting close to the world record for longest ***** whip?

Boomer.....
6/19/2007, 03:44 PM
It's not like he's going to pay or anything. :rolleyes:

Rhino
6/19/2007, 03:48 PM
Weird. Sad. Weird, weird. Sad, sad.

Viking Kitten
6/19/2007, 03:49 PM

No funky smell.

Mjcpr
6/19/2007, 03:50 PM
Is it CooterFinger?

BigRedJed
6/19/2007, 03:51 PM
http://www3.telus.net/planetkevin/files/ForumPics/gay_thread.jpg

Cooter Finger
6/19/2007, 03:53 PM
Is it CooterFinger?
:mad:

Petro-Sooner
6/19/2007, 03:55 PM
Sic are you going to be in their wedding like you said you were wanting to?

Viking Kitten
6/19/2007, 03:56 PM
Given that we are discussing Sicem, wouldn't Enos Finger be the more likely suspect?

Viking Kitten
6/19/2007, 03:57 PM
Then again, maybe not.

M
6/19/2007, 03:59 PM
I grew up in Tulsa and spent many summer days at Big Splash. Nothing would make the experience more fun than spending it with an engaged ex. :rolleyes: What, are you hoping her engagement ring will get lost in the wave pool?

achiro
6/19/2007, 04:03 PM
I grew up in Tulsa and spent many summer days at Big Splash. Nothing would make the experience more fun than spending it with an engaged ex. :rolleyes: What, are you hoping her engagement ring will get lost in the wave pool?
If he was a "normal" guy, I'd say he was hoping that she may have a brain fart and sleep with him, at least give him a hand job with the sunscreen...but this is Sic-em so he prolly just wants to share some sunlight or something else gay like that.

TMcGee86
6/19/2007, 04:03 PM

Closest I ever came to drowning was in that wave pool.

I was seriously scared. Finally I reached one of the ladders down at the deep end and held on till the waves stopped.

I still get kinda freaked out thinking about it.

bri
6/19/2007, 04:05 PM

I'm tearing up with pride.

Nicely played, Clerks...

M
6/19/2007, 04:07 PM
Closest I ever came to drowning was in that wave pool.

I was seriously scared. Finally I reached one of the ladders down at the deep end and held on till the waves stopped.

I still get kinda freaked out thinking about it.

I think that nearly drowning in the Big Splash wave pool is a rite of passage for all young Tulsans.

Czar Soonerov
6/19/2007, 04:17 PM
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8520/noob1nw8ji1.jpg

M
6/19/2007, 04:20 PM
I'm harmless, I promise! :)

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 07:24 PM
Sic are you going to be in their wedding like you said you were wanting to?
I never wanted to, but she asked me to be her "bridesman" or the equivalent to maid of honor. I did end up saying, yes so I will be doing it. She doesn't have any other bridespeople...just me.

mdklatt
6/19/2007, 07:50 PM
He's gone for 3 weeks, so no. Just us.

I say this with all sincerity: Tap that ***. :texan:

mdklatt
6/19/2007, 07:52 PM
I never wanted to, but she asked me to be her "bridesman" or the equivalent to maid of honor. I did end up saying, yes so I will be doing it. She doesn't have any other bridespeople...just me.

Tap it like a telegraph operator. This is your last chance to redeem your manhood before you descend into lifelong onion of wussitude.

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 07:54 PM
I say this with all sincerity: Tap that ***. :texan:
:sigh: Would if I could.......again but it doesn't look like that'll happen. ACTUALLY, she's a fan of uh "water sports" as it were. Most of the times that we did it were involved water in some way. She hates sex except in the shower/bath/pool and I think it has something to do with the fact she considers it an "unclean" act and doing it in the water is somehow clean. I don't know, I've spent countless hours trying to psycho-analyze her.

mdklatt
6/19/2007, 07:58 PM
:sigh: Would if I could.......again but it doesn't look like that'll happen. ACTUALLY, she's a fan of uh "water sports" as it were. Most of the times that we did it were involved water in some way. She hates sex except in the shower/bath/pool and I think it has something to do with the fact she considers it an "unclean" act and doing it in the water is somehow clean. I don't know, I've spent countless hours trying to psycho-analyze her.

Zima. Vodka. Roofies. Whatever it takes.

:les: GO FOR TIT!

GottaHavePride
6/19/2007, 07:58 PM
She hates sex except in the shower/bath/pool

Maybe... should I say this? What the hell.

Maybe you're just doing it wrong.

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 08:00 PM
Maybe... should I say this? What the hell.

Maybe you're just doing it wrong.
It's not just with me.
She just has a few hang-ups...okay, a lot of hang-ups.

Think Lilith from Frasier.

mdklatt
6/19/2007, 08:04 PM
It's not just with me.
She just has a few hang-ups...okay, a lot of hang-ups.

Fondle her. Grab her ***. Something. Anything.

Think about this way: You'll be doing her fiance a huge favor. Better he finds out that she's a dirty slut now than after the wedding. :texan:

C&CDean
6/19/2007, 08:19 PM
The depths our boy will stoop to know no bounds.

If you've got one single man gene left in your scrawny body, you'll put her in the pool, whip down your speedos, and glaze the bitch's ugly face with your vacant spew. Then you'll wipe your pathetic little nub on her hair and leave the **** where she floats. Do it.

soonerboomer93
6/19/2007, 08:25 PM
run away...

or atleast request a reach around when she ****s you over this time..

soonerboomer93
6/19/2007, 08:30 PM

If you've got one single man gene left in your scrawny body, you'll put her in the pool, whip down your speedos, and glaze the bitch's ugly face with your vacant spew. Then you'll wipe your pathetic little nub on her hair and leave the **** where she floats. Do it.

That's probably what she plans to do to him

except she's got a bigger nub then him...

SicEmBaylor
6/19/2007, 08:31 PM
I might try to inadvertently cop a feel.

hurricane'bone
6/19/2007, 09:07 PM

Dude...water sports involves ****.

Having sex in the shower/bath/pool is called "Thursday"

M
6/19/2007, 10:19 PM
what are your plans after the Big Splash trip? cause I'm telling you, from a woman's point of view, the Big Splash atmosphere won't exactly "set the mood," if you will. it's ok for a little flirting and stuff, sure. but if you're expecting to get in on some action and all you got planned is Big Splash, man you have lost before you've even started the race.

soonerhubs
6/19/2007, 10:30 PM
No offense, but what kind of chick invites her ex to Big Splash while her Fiance is away. Hmmm... Sounds like you may have a chance there. ;)

OUinFLA
6/19/2007, 10:38 PM
I might try to inadvertently feel a cop.

:eek:

Viking Kitten
6/19/2007, 10:50 PM
No offense, but what kind of chick invites her ex to Big Splash while her Fiance is away. Hmmm... Sounds like you may have a chance there. ;)

Dude, Sicem is just mad because Dean locked the bajillion-page thread we already had on this very topic. Brick freakin' wall, man

bri
6/19/2007, 10:54 PM
If only the idiot County hadn't forced Bell's out...once you guys towelled off you could have made your move in the dark of the Phantasmagoria.

Pricetag
6/19/2007, 11:32 PM
I think that nearly drowning in the Big Splash wave pool is a rite of passage for all young Tulsans.
I almost drowned here:

http://www.theroadwanderer.net/66Oklahoma/images/OKCatoosaBlueWhale2.jpg

bri
6/19/2007, 11:35 PM
hey, at least your frantic splashing about scared off the snakes.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 12:04 AM
The original point here is, seriously enough, anyone going to Big Splash this weekend?

olevetonahill
6/20/2007, 12:29 AM
Yall do know that he dont know cum here from sicem !:eek:

hurricane'bone
6/20/2007, 12:30 AM
I'm sure there will be lots of rednecks at Big Splash this weekend, like their are most weekends...

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 12:32 AM
I'm sure there will be lots of rednecks at Big Splash this weekend, like their are most weekends...
Yes, but anyone from the SO is the question. I'm fascinated with the idea of running into someone around here.

olevetonahill
6/20/2007, 12:37 AM
Yes, but anyone from the SO is the question. I'm fascinated with the idea of running into someone around here.
look for Me where the 4 winds Blow :D

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 12:39 AM
In fact, I'm sure to see plenty of hillbilly greatness. I'm going to make a list here of people that I predict to see at Big Splash this weekend.

1. Fat guy with hairy back.
2. Kid with a mullet.
3. Unnaturally huge family.
4. Unnaturally huge woman who puts the weight limit of the tubes to the test.
5. Punk kids with long black swimsuits.
6. Young teenage girls wearing swimsuits meant for much older teenage girls.
7. Someone vomiting.
8. A lifeguard who doesn't know what the **** he/she is doing.
9. Fat woman in a bikini.
10. A gender ambiguous individual.

Rhino
6/20/2007, 12:45 AM
11. Spineless poor sap who won't listen to 50+ people that repeatedly tell him to run far, far away from his soon-to-be-married, issues-riddled ex-girlfriend that he still thinks he has a chance with so he pays for their "non-dates" and accepts her request to be her manmaid-of-honor at her wedding that we all know will end in divorce and the poor sap will be waiting in the wings, thinking again that he still has a shot with that.

pb4ou
6/20/2007, 01:46 AM
Rhinowned

StoopTroup
6/20/2007, 04:00 AM
There is a hotel right there in the Big Splash parking lot.

The rooms have showers.

You should invite her up to the room to change into her bathing suit and then suddenly say these words...."We should take a shower before we change."

YWIA

LoyalFan
6/20/2007, 05:06 AM
Well, we've finally found a thread that would be even more worthless WITH pics.

LF

OUinFLA
6/20/2007, 07:00 AM
Yall do know that he dont know cum here from sicem !:eek:

dOleomItE?

OUinFLA
6/20/2007, 07:03 AM
Well, we've finally found a thread that would be even more worthless WITH pics.

LF

I guess you forgot about the Ryan's Steak House experience thread?

Petro-Sooner
6/20/2007, 08:03 AM
If only the idiot County hadn't forced Bell's out...once you guys towelled off you could have made your move in the dark of the Phantasmagoria.

Bell's shut down?? No kiddin!!! I didnt know that.

bri
6/20/2007, 08:32 AM
Yep, the county evicted them because they're "not bringing in enough revenue". They're taking the Zingo down right now; it's hella depressing.

Petro-Sooner
6/20/2007, 08:35 AM
Ahh man. Thats the suck.

frankensooner
6/20/2007, 09:14 AM
It would be cool if frontier city could purchase Zingo. Ah Zingo, I rode that thing so many times as a kid. There was only a lap guard on that thing when I was a kid, I mean a little little kid, and I would slip out of it and sit on the floor sometimes.

Petro-Sooner
6/20/2007, 09:19 AM
I remember playing putt putt there. And the huge globe.

M
6/20/2007, 10:07 AM
I remember when I'd ride the Super Round-Up, I always thought it might just roll off its base into the fairgrounds parking lot. I lost my flip flops on the skyride. My first ride on Phantasmagoria, I kept my eyes shut almost the whole time. On the log ride, there were tons of bumper stickers for KAY107, Z104.5 THE EDGE and for the ride itself. And who can forget the toilet blue water on that ride? The "race car" track was fun even though the cars were almost unsteerable and you'd get a strange high from the gas fumes. I'll never forget the clacking sound of Zingo being pulled up that first hill. Ahh, Bell's will be missed!

BigRedJed
6/20/2007, 10:17 AM
I don't think Bell's is liquidating. I think they've just been given the boot and plan to re-open in a different location in 2008. It's much like pro hoop in OKC. Of course, if you just wanted to take a cheap shot at Tulsa, you could ignore the circumstances surrounding the departure and say "I knew Tulsa couldn't support a third-rate amusement park!"

I am going to be in so much trouble.

M
6/20/2007, 10:22 AM
It sounds like Bell's will probably reopen in a Tulsa suburb like Jenks or Broken Arrow. Another example of Tulsa losing out to the suburbs because its leaders don't have a clue.

bri
6/20/2007, 11:26 AM
I don't think Bell's is liquidating. I think they've just been given the boot and plan to re-open in a different location in 2008. It's much like pro hoop in OKC. Of course, if you just wanted to take a cheap shot at Tulsa, you could ignore the circumstances surrounding the departure and say "I knew Tulsa couldn't support a third-rate amusement park!"

Now that you mention it, we did borrow Bell's from New Orleans for two years. It IS like pro hoop in OKC!

bri
6/20/2007, 11:29 AM
It would be cool if frontier city could purchase Zingo.

Yeah, worring about getting caught in the crossfire between the Crips and Bloods while in the line for Zingo would be awexome.

soonervegas
6/20/2007, 11:55 AM

So not only are you whipped, you are whipped on someone with some terrible sexual hangups. Her husband will cheat on her within 2 years, just sayin.

You will look back on this in 5-7 years and cuss yourself for spending so much time and emotion on this basket case.

frankensooner
6/20/2007, 12:08 PM
I don't think Bri knows where frontier city is.

TopDaugIn2000
6/20/2007, 12:11 PM
So not only are you whipped, you are whipped on someone with some terrible sexual hangups. Her husband will cheat on her within 2 years, just sayin.

You will look back on this in 5-7 years and cuss yourself for spending so much time and emotion on this basket case.

word

I had NO idea someone could be THIS pathetic. grow a set man.

TopDaugIn2000
6/20/2007, 12:14 PM
I don't even think you're real anymore, Pinocchio

TMcGee86
6/20/2007, 12:24 PM
It would be cool if frontier city could purchase Zingo. Ah Zingo, I rode that thing so many times as a kid. There was only a lap guard on that thing when I was a kid, I mean a little little kid, and I would slip out of it and sit on the floor sometimes.

ditto. Zingo was the shiz. I also remember riding the Himalaya or whatever it was called simply because it had airbrushed well-endowed chicks on it. That ride was a gateway drug to pron.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 01:07 PM
Is Big Splash known as a hot-spot for the hotties?

Pricetag
6/20/2007, 01:13 PM
And who can forget the toilet blue water on that ride?
OKC, apparently. They bought up all that water to fill up the canal.

Pricetag
6/20/2007, 01:14 PM

You will look back on this in 50-70 years and cuss yourself for spending so much time and emotion on this basket case.
Maybe.

bri
6/20/2007, 01:20 PM
I don't think Bri knows where frontier city is.

And you'd think wrongly.

I also know where the search feature on this here board is. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70619)

frankensooner
6/20/2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah, reading that thread, it appears there is much more gang activity at the Arrowhead mall in Muskogee. ;) The only gang activity I have ever seen at FC is the northsiders making fun of the southsiders and vice-versa.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah, reading that thread, it appears there is much more gang activity at the Arrowhead mall in Muskogee. ;) The only gang activity I have ever seen at FC is the northsiders making fun of the southsiders and vice-versa.

There really are a butt-load of gangs in Muskogee. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm really good with a bow-staff.

frankensooner
6/20/2007, 01:35 PM
Ah, the SCA.

Viking Kitten
6/20/2007, 01:44 PM
There really are a butt-load of gangs in Muskogee. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm really good with a bow-staff.

Dude, I wouldn't find it any less believable that you might come flying through my office in a pair of pink panties and Tinkerbelle wings right now.

Actually, the pink panties thing is the most believable thing about you.

Soonrboy
6/20/2007, 01:59 PM
does bow staff mean something other than what i think it means?

C&CDean
6/20/2007, 03:04 PM
This thread is dangerously close to lockville.

Sic'em, you need to get a new schtick.

I ain't buying the spineless, snivelling, pathetic, nutsack being crushed under some wench's spiked heel loving, non-directional, Melo standing upping, I'd rather watch a politician tell lies than dip my wick, bridesboy, codswallowing no account Baylor boy routine any more. Nobody, and I mean nobody could have a life as ****ed up as the one you claim. We're gonna start calling you "Sic'em Will."

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/20/2007, 03:07 PM
I told you guys.

Hamhock
6/20/2007, 03:10 PM

there is absolutely no way this is true.

Petro-Sooner
6/20/2007, 03:12 PM
No kiddin. I was always hoping it was too good to be true.

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:13 PM
This thread is dangerously close to lockville.

Sic'em, you need to get a new schtick.

I ain't buying the spineless, snivelling, pathetic, nutsack being crushed under some wench's spiked heel loving, non-directional, Melo standing upping, I'd rather watch a politician tell lies than dip my wick, bridesboy, codswallowing no account Baylor boy routine any more. Nobody, and I mean nobody could have a life as ****ed up as the one you claim. We're gonna start calling you "Sic'em Will."
I love Dean....If I was gay I would hit on dean everyday:D

C&CDean
6/20/2007, 03:17 PM
I love Dean....If I was gay I would hit on dean everyday:D

And you'd have a much higher chance of getting laid than our boy.

Octavian
6/20/2007, 03:19 PM
heh

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:21 PM
And you'd have a much higher chance of getting laid than our boy.
WOW

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 03:27 PM
You all missed the point here, I just wanted to know if anyone was planning to hit up Big Splash this weekend!

Hamhock
6/20/2007, 03:28 PM
You all missed the point here, I just wanted to know if anyone was planning to hit up Big Splash this weekend!

who is ft. gibson's rival in football?

TopDaugIn2000
6/20/2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.hd.chalmers.se/~bi2jafr/fina/Pathetic.jpg

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:33 PM
No you see we really didn't miss the point. You continue to bring her up for one of 2 reasons.

A) This is some gimic/act and you want people to laugh.
or
B) You really are a spineless vagina from Baylor wow needs the **** kicked out of him.

Either way no one really cares...Kinda like me

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/20/2007, 03:35 PM
B) You really are a spineless vagina...

The boneless ones are really the best.

Oh, wait...

BlondeSoonerGirl
I am so sorry for that.

TopDaugIn2000
this should be a poll

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:36 PM
The boneless ones are really the best.

Oh, wait...
:D

TopDaugIn2000
6/20/2007, 03:36 PM
I am so sorry for that.

don't be. I'm still laughing

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:37 PM
I say we have a mod change his log in name to "SICEMwill"

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:38 PM
don't be. I'm still laughing
yeah No ****:D :D :D :P

Petro-Sooner
6/20/2007, 03:38 PM
What are the odds that this is really Will?

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 03:39 PM
who is ft. gibson's rival in football?
Hilldale.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/20/2007, 03:39 PM
I thought I smelled Google burning.

TopDaugIn2000
6/20/2007, 03:40 PM
Hilldale.

we used to beat the **** outta them every year. they were usually our chosen homecoming opponent.

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:40 PM
What are the odds that this is really Will?
0% Will really had a sack I think

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:41 PM
I thought I smelled Google burning.
LOL will you marry me

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/20/2007, 03:41 PM
0% Will really had a sack I think

And I think that if you wound it up, it'd play porn music.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 03:42 PM
we used to beat the **** outta them every year. they were usually our chosen homecoming opponent.
What school?

TopDaugIn2000
6/20/2007, 03:43 PM
Spiro

back when they were good, in the Massey days.

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 03:43 PM
And I think that if you wound it up, it'd play porn music.
This is the bEst/WORST thread EVAR

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 03:44 PM
Spiro

back when they were good, in the Massey days.
Ahhhh, Spiro.....

mdklatt
6/20/2007, 03:49 PM
What school?

High school, duh.

Hamhock
6/20/2007, 04:16 PM

n/m

Hamhock
6/20/2007, 04:19 PM
what did "mr. whitlock" do before he started the packaging bin-ness.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 04:26 PM
what did "mr. whitlock" do before he started the packaging bin-ness.
Hell if I know, are you trying to figure out if I'm real or not? :D
Shoot me a PM with your e-mail addy.

Hamhock
6/20/2007, 04:31 PM
Hell if I know, are you trying to figure out if I'm real or not? :D
Shoot me a PM with your e-mail addy.

you said earlier it would be wierd for you to work at the plan because you know Mr. Whitlock.

if you know him, you'd know what his first profession was.

and i'll give you my e-mail address right after austin freezes over.

dolemitesooner
6/20/2007, 04:32 PM
http://photo.gangus.com/d/26788-2/ackbar.jpg

TMcGee86
6/20/2007, 04:42 PM
you said earlier it would be wierd for you to work at the plan because you know Mr. Whitlock.

so... what did Mr. Whitlock do?

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 05:11 PM

:shrug: I don't know what the hell he did for a living. My parents know him better than I do, hell my dad was his doctor for several years and I don't think he'd know either.

soonerhubs
6/20/2007, 05:16 PM
SicEm's real. Unless I went to a different Fort Gibson High School.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 06:05 PM
Heh, so, I drove up to Purcell yesterday to help move my aunt/grandmother into this new house she bought in Moore. So, we're eating dinner and I'm telling them this story about Big Splash and SicEmEx (who they all hate) and my aunt looks at my English bulldog and says, "Winston, can SicEm borrow your balls for awhile?"

:sigh:

hurricane'bone
6/20/2007, 06:07 PM
So now its White Water?

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2007, 06:09 PM
So now its White Water?
err not White Water, I meant Big Splash. I guess since I'm in Central OK now I was thinking going to White Water in OKC not Big Splash.

BigRedJed
6/20/2007, 06:14 PM
Man, it must be tough keeping everything straight.

Soonrboy
6/20/2007, 06:19 PM
dude, maybe I should do this in a PM. If I had a student with such low self-esteem, engaging in activities that brings him any kind of attention, whether positive or negative, I would recommend counseling for that student.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/20/2007, 06:27 PM
...and my aunt looks at my English bulldog and says, "Winston, can SicEm borrow your balls for awhile?"

I like your imaginary aunt. She's funny.

frankensooner
6/21/2007, 11:02 AM
When my wife was in Highschool, she worked out at Whitlock.

bri
6/21/2007, 11:35 AM
Man, it must be tough keeping everything straight.

It's hard to pay attention to detal sometimes.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/21/2007, 12:30 PM
I ll be at Big Splash...I ll be the guy with my own wife

TAFBSooner
6/21/2007, 02:25 PM

C'mon man!

Don't try to psycho-analyze women. They don't think like we do, and it would be boring if they did. Enjoy if you can, otherwise move along.

on the other hand, you are going to a water park with a gal who likes sex in the water, at least sometimes liked sex with you, and her fiance is out of town for three weeks.

SoonerGirl06
6/22/2007, 10:57 AM
Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!!!

Have I mentioned that this is pathetic?

NormanPride
6/22/2007, 11:09 AM
The only way we believe this crap is if you post a picture of you standing at the altar with them holding a sign that says "Sic'Em". Anything short of that, and you're Sic'EmWill.

proud gonzo
6/22/2007, 11:34 AM
i don't even know what to say anymore. i wish i'd seen this thread when it was originally posted so i could have been snarky the whole way through. but there's just too much now, i'd never catch up.

i mean, wow.

OUDoc
6/22/2007, 12:17 PM
I just read this page of posts and I'm not going back. Is it Branson at a water park this time?

RacerX
6/22/2007, 12:47 PM
Not even a G
or a D
or a C?

Viking Kitten
6/22/2007, 12:49 PM
Not even a G
or a D
or a C?

THIS. IS. CRACKING. ME. UP.

TopDaugIn2000
6/22/2007, 12:52 PM
oh THAT'S funny

proud gonzo
6/22/2007, 01:47 PM
hehe, I'm guessing M's going to get a bunch of spek comments that don't make any sense.

M
6/22/2007, 02:01 PM
I don't get it...is this inside joke good or bad?

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2007, 02:02 PM
yes

proud gonzo
6/22/2007, 02:24 PM
I don't get it...is this inside joke good or bad?well... people are just assuming you're a name created by one of two people. That's pretty much how things work around here, but with good reason. I mean, when you have a guy who goes batsh*t insane, gets banned, and then creates a hundred troll handles and floods the inboxes of admins and tries to pay people off to let him back on the board... let's just say sometimes it gets a little Jerry Fletcher* in here. Sometimes we're right, but most of the time it's just paranoia.

*that'd be Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory, folks.

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2007, 02:29 PM
good explanation PG, if that is your real name...

C&CDean
6/22/2007, 02:33 PM
Jerry Fletcher. Heh. A girl who works with me married a guy named Jerry Fletcher. A no-account drifter out of Iowa. She had just gotten a big settlement from a car accident, and they hooked up, and all of a sudden, there's a new business over at Max Westheimer - Fletcher Aviation. They bought a couple Cessna 172s, and a couple of twin engine Pipers. Got them all painted fancy, and Jerry bought himself a new Harley, and a new Chevy 4x4 dually.

After a couple months, the girl I work with figured out over $100K was missing from the business. Mr. Fletcher took off with the Harley and truck, and has never been seen again. True story.

Scott D
6/22/2007, 02:51 PM
I'm sure that $100k was just lost in the mail ;)

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2007, 03:12 PM
http://static.flickr.com/46/131327718_577736f63f_o.gif

yermom
6/22/2007, 03:25 PM
well... people are just assuming you're a name created by one of two people. That's pretty much how things work around here, but with good reason. I mean, when you have a guy who goes batsh*t insane, gets banned, and then creates a hundred troll handles and floods the inboxes of admins and tries to pay people off to let him back on the board... let's just say sometimes it gets a little Jerry Fletcher* in here. Sometimes we're right, but most of the time it's just paranoia.

*that'd be Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory, folks.

see, this is why we always ask for pics

LilSooner
6/22/2007, 03:26 PM
Heh, so, I drove up to Purcell yesterday to help move my aunt/grandmother into this new house she bought in Moore. So, we're eating dinner and I'm telling them this story about Big Splash and SicEmEx (who they all hate) and my aunt looks at my English bulldog and says, "Winston, can SicEm borrow your balls for awhile?"

:sigh:

SO let me get this straight. Your grandmother is also your aunt?

See now that's where your problems started.

Scott D
6/22/2007, 03:56 PM

would you expect more from the spawn of two pokes?

M
6/22/2007, 03:57 PM
well trust me, I'm 100% female, and I only go batsh*t insane when absolutely necessary. ;)

Viking Kitten
6/22/2007, 04:10 PM
Didn't we establish that Geary had a sister? Insanity can be genetic you know.

M
6/22/2007, 04:14 PM
Didn't we establish that Geary had a sister? Insanity can be genetic you know.

I ain't got no brutha, woman! Now you bettah stop it befo' I go off the deep end!

;)

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2007, 04:17 PM
raise your hand if you think M has never been on this board before?

Viking Kitten
6/22/2007, 04:19 PM
I ain't got no brutha, woman! Now you bettah stop it befo' I go off the deep end!

;)

Now you just sound like some crazy orange troll cat.

M
6/22/2007, 04:21 PM
Now you just sound like some crazy orange troll cat.

I think you mean "a wild all up in ur ghetto bat**** crazy feeline."

C&CDean
6/22/2007, 04:25 PM
So, M is Doleo.

OUDoc
6/22/2007, 04:26 PM
So, M is Doleo.
With spell check.

M
6/22/2007, 04:27 PM
:confused:

OUDoc
6/22/2007, 04:31 PM
M?

http://ia.ec.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/64/35/22m.jpg

M
6/22/2007, 04:31 PM
all I see is a red x.

BigRedJed
6/22/2007, 05:06 PM
raise your hand if you think M has never been on this board before?
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/flaminglipshammerstein.jpg

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 01:20 AM
Goin' tomorrow.

soonerboomer93
6/24/2007, 01:26 AM
[http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/flaminglipshammerstein.jpg

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 01:29 AM
?

VeeJay
6/24/2007, 02:49 AM
Bridesman????

You're sh!ttin' us, right?

Does that mean the Best Man gets to escort you down the aisle?

Jimminy Crimson
6/24/2007, 03:35 AM
?

Don't question the picture... It's something you need to experience sometime.

Here's a hint: Jed posted the picture. Take a guess as to what it's of.

yermom
6/24/2007, 03:40 AM
ribs?

Jimminy Crimson
6/24/2007, 03:41 AM
ribs?

Yes.

Ribs.

BBQ ribs.

Mmmm...

soonerboomer93
6/24/2007, 05:13 AM

My kidney stone, it was this big man

:eek:

Scott D
6/24/2007, 11:06 AM
Bridesman????

You're sh!ttin' us, right?

Does that mean the Best Man gets to escort you down the aisle?

most indicative post in this thread.

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 07:53 PM
Just got back.
She dropped me off, I'm meeting her in Tahlequah for dinner in about half an hour.

"Kill me now" is all I have to say so far.

soonerboomer93
6/24/2007, 07:59 PM
NO

learn it, use it...

OUDoc
6/24/2007, 08:45 PM
Say hi to gdc for me.

tulsaoilerfan
6/24/2007, 09:01 PM
Surely you are joking? :eek:

tulsaoilerfan
6/24/2007, 09:03 PM

Leave it to dean to put it like it should be. :D

Mixer!
6/24/2007, 09:05 PM
I's calling bravo sierra on this. SicEm's gimmick has been exposed.

tulsaoilerfan
6/24/2007, 09:09 PM

I've got a friend with a mom that's also her sister or some weird thing like that; she says her family tree has no branches on it. :D

tulsaoilerfan
6/24/2007, 09:10 PM
BTW, who is will? I'm not in the loop on most of these things

OUinFLA
6/24/2007, 10:41 PM
BTW, who is will? I'm not in the loop on most of these things

ancient history that's hard to explain.

think naked carpet cleaning ladies and you will have all the important info.

or............think.....anti-SicEm.

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 10:42 PM
Well, Big Splash went amazing well of course. I don't care what you people say about me or what you think, but I love the girl and always will regardless of how impossible a relationship/future is for us. I've moved on, as I've said, but I haven't stopped loving her as much as I did the first day I met her.

Anyway, I haven't been to Big Splash in years but it was pretty fun except that one tube/ride thing attached to the Lazy River was out of order. After about 5 hours it started getting a little boring. I realized how out of shape I am as far as swimming goes, and I got burned to a freakin' crisp.

OUinFLA
6/24/2007, 10:46 PM
I got burned to a freakin' crisp.

By SicEmEx? We all knew that months ago.

hurricane'bone
6/24/2007, 10:46 PM
There is no ****ing way you got to the Quah and back by now.

def_lazer_fc
6/24/2007, 10:47 PM
yawn

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 10:48 PM
There is no ****ing way you got to the Quah and back by now.
I only live 20 minutes from "the Quah."

bri
6/24/2007, 11:24 PM
this thread is full of fail and bullsh*t.

BigRedJed
6/24/2007, 11:35 PM
this thread is full of bullsh*t.
Fixed.

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 11:36 PM
this thread is full of fail and bullsh*t.
Well, it definitely is now.

hurricane'bone
6/24/2007, 11:37 PM
I thought you lived in Muskogee...

BigRedJed
6/24/2007, 11:38 PM
I thought it was Ardmore...

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 11:43 PM
Waco

Viking Kitten
6/24/2007, 11:48 PM
Not Florida with W and RLB?

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2007, 11:51 PM
Not Florida with W and RLB?
Possibly, I was born in Florida.

bri
6/25/2007, 12:05 AM
Well, it definitely is now.

Shouldn't you be getting ready to catch the bouquet and weep, Sassy Sally?

colleyvillesooner
6/25/2007, 12:07 AM
I've moved on, as I've said, but I haven't stopped loving her as much as I did the first day I met her.

That doesn't make any sense...

hurricane'bone
6/25/2007, 12:09 AM
Most fiction doesn't...

Viking Kitten
6/25/2007, 12:14 AM
Most fiction doesn't...

Dude, Gravity's Rainbow makes more sense than this s**t.

frankensooner
6/25/2007, 09:07 AM
I think he is real, but just plays a character. Hey, sic'em sent me those Silver Dollar City tickets last year. They didn't work because they had expired, but he tried.

SicEmBaylor
6/25/2007, 04:15 PM
I think he is real, but just plays a character. Hey, sic'em sent me those Silver Dollar City tickets last year. They didn't work because they had expired, but he tried.
Aye, I failed. =(

mdklatt
6/25/2007, 06:15 PM
Aye, I failed. =(

You should just make this your sig. It would save a lot of time.

OUinFLA
6/25/2007, 08:17 PM
You should just make this your sig. It would save a lot of time.

Money