PDA

View Full Version : 1017 words from noose7699

noose7699
6/18/2007, 10:25 PM
"bomber grad? being from the ****ing ghetto explains some of your behavior....c_p"

Wow. It only took you 3 years to come up with that one, responding to a message I made back in 2004? I didn't even remember making that post. While back..I assume Cp stands for critical phil.. unless there's another CP on this board that makes nutless moves such as shooting your mouth off through a computer, which you seem to be limited to. But, you started a fight, so deal with it.

Anyway, first things first. My behavior? i see no problem in it. You may have objected to a few rude remarks I made at you in response for rude remarks you made at me first. If I do recall correctly, the first time I ever had any communication with you was when you disagreed with something I said, and responded by saying some childish comments at me through private messaging. I tried ignoring you, but your immature name calling and harrassment wouldn't cease, so I decided to make some back at you, let you know what it feels like. You never did lay off, even in your signature, so I did the same back at you.

You proved to me you are a person who can dish it out, but taking it seems a bit too much for you. The way I see it, if you throw a punch, be prepared to be punched back. When you call me nasty names, I'm going to call you some back. Just like the lesson your parents should have taught you, "they're going to hit you back".

I do remember, even though you are an extremely rude, thoughtless person, trying to make friends with you when you made some post about your dad almost getting killed in a car wreck. I wrote you a note, informing you I would pray for you and your loved ones, sympathising with you, even offered a truce. I hate fighting, especially with my Sooner family. I also am close to my family, and would probably do the same thing you did. But, instead of a thank you, or a handshake, I got a " **** off" waiting for me in my inbox. yes, nice to see all us Sooners are getting along.

I figured you are a bigoted person who was abused as a child and feels the need to pull off things like that to vent some of your built up frustration. I guess you were raised to treat people like that. Well, I wasn't. I am an honest believer to treat people the way they treat you, which in your case, I do. So making rude cracks about my behavior, in turn, you're only laughing at yourself, since in order to communicate to you, I have to lower myself to your level. It's unfortunant, but I did it. A tip of advice however.. Try to be a LITTLE more creative than calling someone a " *********". I mean, you remind me of a little kid who just learned a word. Doesn't know anything else. But, if you want to be a grown man who gets off popping off through a computer his whole life, it's your choice.

Now, as for Midwest City being a ghetto... After picking myself off the floor from laughing so hard at your stupidity, I decided to defend one of Oklahoma's greatest towns. it sounds to me like you were desperate for a comeback, and made one of your infamous uneducated claims. I told a few friends ( MCHS and Carl Albert graduates) what you said, and the wierd look they gave me, combined with the bust out laughing... :) kinda had to be there. My mother even offered to e mail you and give you a piece of her mind, along with various members of my family. We go by the saying around here " once a Bomber, always a Bomber". Trust me, it stands true. Don't worry, you are safe from getting a letter from anyone else. :)

In your defense, Midwest City does have some areas that even I consider ghetto. Your best bet is to stay away from places like 10th street, and anything with lower numbers. Most cities are like that. but you are safe to walk around just about anywhere in MWC. Police, while some here seem corrupt, are usually high class people who serve the city and are proud to be a part of this community. if there is a problem, they are normally quick to respond. Same with any emergencies that may arise in the area. But to say the entire city is ghetto is assinine.

if that does prove to be true, then I guess that all 86 All Staters in football were really just ghetto thugs. I guess that none of them even played professionally, or, God Forbid, became SOONERS! :O. I guess you are reffering to our former record setting QB who coaches at OU now is from the ghetto, along with that player, JD Runnells. yea, they never did any good. Just stupid ghetto thugs.

All 5 State Titles, 1 National Title, 8 state finalists, 19 district championships, 21 conference championships, 37 playoff berths, and.. once again, all 86 of those ghetto thugs who made all state rosters... Not bad for a "ghetto" town. All 507 of those wins in football... averaged almost 10 wins a season.. And note that I am not including Carl Albert, another highschool in GHETTO Midwest City...

Did you know that " Friday Night Lights" was actually going to be based on the Mid- Del game? Neither did I. Amazing what you learn when you look into things instead of just make hateful remarks.

Having a state college, the biggest martial art supplier in the world, biggest aircraft repair station in the world, an upward of around 75000 people or so... I think that many people wouldn't want their kids growing up ghetto, do you?

I think maybe you need to reevaluate your views before you make an *** of yourself again, don't you.

Your apology is accepted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_City_High_School

snp
6/18/2007, 11:07 PM
1017 words no one will ever read

Someone redeem MWC because I have no clue what it's like, but I'm beginning to think the entire town is under power lines.

HTown77095
6/19/2007, 12:04 AM
I don't get it....

Was someone lying in a coma for 3 years waiting to respond to this thread?

Its like 3 years old :confused:

critical_phil
6/19/2007, 12:39 AM
those 1017 words were directed at me.

mr. noose,

since you didn't have the good sense to post your diatribe about me in a PM, i'll go ahead and respond in this public forum. unlike the above posting, i'll try to mix in a few facts.

"bomber grad? being from the ****ing ghetto explains some of your behavior....c_p"

Wow. It only took you 3 years to come up with that one, responding to a message I made back in 2004? I didn't even remember making that post. While back..I assume Cp stands for critical phil.. unless there's another CP on this board that makes nutless moves such as shooting your mouth off through a computer, which you seem to be limited to.

Anyway, first things first. My behavior? i see no problem in it. You may have objected to a few rude remarks I made at you in response for rude remarks you made at me first. If I do recall correctly, the first time I ever had any communication with you was when you disagreed with something I said, and responded by saying some childish comments at me through private messaging. I tried ignoring you, but your immature name calling and harrassment wouldn't cease, so I decided to make some back at you, let you know what it feels like. You never did lay off, even in your signature, so I did the same back at you.

first of all, yes that was me. the first indicator would be the fact that i signed my negspek (an unfamiliar concept to you, i've noted). as far as the timeliness of said negspek, clearly you don't get my sense of humor.....maybe a refresher is in order:

my first dialogue with you came in the Mike Thornton (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43700&highlight=matt+mccoy) thread. feel free to take a gander at your comments there. after reviewing them, you may want to rethink your stance on saying that i like to start stuff. you made a blanket statement, you backtracked, you didn't answer a direct question from another poster, then, and only then, did i call you on it. the name calling begins in Post 32 (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1014805&postcount=32). that post happens to be about 4 months after mine, so do you see the humor in digging up an ancient post and negging it? you, of all people, should. if that doesn't convince you, how about this:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5625/noosepr8.jpg

here's some newb grey, from you, 3 months after one of my posts in a thread in which you were not even a participant. i have more examples if you need, but you already know the truth. a little investigation on your part will reveal that any negspek from me was retaliatory from crap just like this. you've called me "nutless", but here's a case where we can see "nutless" defined. i said what i wanted to say and let you know i was the one to say it. you? not so much.

as far as me harassing you via PM, i have no recollection of that as it's not my MO. i have no copies in my PM box. feel free to post those harassing PM's here for all to see.

I figured you are a bigoted person who was abused as a child and feels the need to pull off things like that to vent some of your built up frustration. I guess you were raised to treat people like that. Well, I wasn't. I am an honest believer to treat people the way they treat you, which in your case, I do. So making rude cracks about my behavior, in turn, you're only laughing at yourself, since in order to communicate to you, I have to lower myself to your level. It's unfortunant, but I did it. A tip of advice however.. Try to be a LITTLE more creative than calling someone a " *********". I mean, you remind me of a little kid who just learned a word. Doesn't know anything else. But, if you want to be a grown man who gets off popping off through a computer his whole life, it's your choice.
i suppose i appreciate your attempt to shrink me, but you know nothing of my upbringing - and i couldn't care less about yours as we've already established that we aren't friends. the behavior in the aforementioned links kind of speaks for itself. and for the record, i don't use the term ********* everyday. i do, however, use it when appropriate.

the mwc comments really aren't at the heart of this issue. if you're proud of your hometown, well then great. kudos to you for sticking up for your town. i'm still an american with free will and i'll laugh every time i hear someone say Midwest ****ty.

I think maybe you need to reevaluate your views before you make an *** of yourself again, don't you.

other than addressing such an idiotic topic in a public forum, i'm convinced that i haven't made an *** out of myself.

noose, i think my sig line is still apropos, so i think i'll keep it (thank you Harry Beanbag and Billy Madison). however classless it may be, feel free to keep the nasty comments about me and my spouse on your sig and profile - especially if you're going to continue to propagate the idea that i'm the one who's an internet tough guy. after all, it's only slightly more retarded than your old Insane Clown Posse sig.

i eagerly await your reply in the coming months.

critical_phil
6/19/2007, 06:29 PM
i was really looking forward to noose's reply.

hurricane'bone
6/19/2007, 06:40 PM
Maybe he can go join the slickdawg board and he and stuistheman can get into a ****ing match about who did a better job of obsessing over someone.

critical_phil
6/19/2007, 06:47 PM
veritas is gone. noose is gone. 1tc won't return my PM's.

who will i obsess over?

GottaHavePride
6/19/2007, 07:40 PM
otherd isn't gone. Just sleeping. ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/20/2007, 01:03 PM
I've lived there since I was 5. Still do.

I love it. It's growing right now and it's turning into a really neat little town.

That's all I have to say about that.

Oh, except the Mid-Del game is pretty badass. It used to be, anyway. I haven't been to one in a few years. 12,000+ people at a high school football field which happens to be situated smack-dab in the middle of a residential area. Tailgate after tailgate...people charging you to park on their lawn...it's kinda like a baby OU game. It's a neat thing.

Why are these two turds fighting, anyway?