PDA

View Full Version : if you were suspended by the nfl....

def_lazer_fc
6/18/2007, 10:40 PM
would you still be getting into fights at strip clubs at 4 in the morning?
pacman is a thug (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908112).

tulsaoilerfan
6/18/2007, 11:03 PM
Geez, the word dumbass isn't even close to describing this guy; he needs to get rid of his thuggish friends and clean up his act

soonerhubs
6/18/2007, 11:03 PM
Can we remove the moron's nickname and put Pacman back where it belongs eating pellets versus shooting them. Adam Jones is a tool.

Sooner24
6/18/2007, 11:08 PM
would you still be getting into fights at strip clubs at 4 in the morning?
pacman is a thug (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908112).

That's like asking if you were Byron Houston and you had been arrested for............oh well never mind. ;)

47straight
6/19/2007, 01:17 PM
Hey if he can't play this year, maybe he's working at such establishments.

OUfan7
6/19/2007, 01:49 PM
I think this is the 11th run-in with the police in his very short NFL career, but he has changed, or so he says (Riiiight!!!). 100% Complete idiot!!!

Soonermagik
6/19/2007, 03:17 PM
What a moron!!! If the NFL suspended me and told me If I got in any more trouble I would be kicked out, I would sit at home all day and play game systems, be on the computer hang out etc... I would certainly not be at strip clubs with a group of thugs. This guy is throwing his career away!!

flopshotjoe99
6/19/2007, 04:42 PM
hope he has a degree to fall back on.:D WVU is the new Thug U.

Beef
6/19/2007, 04:44 PM
The power of tittays is very difficult to fight.

47straight
6/19/2007, 09:50 PM
The power of tittays is very difficult to fight.

A big chunk of the stupid things I've done is related to that.

tulsaoilerfan
6/19/2007, 11:05 PM
A big chunk of the stupid things I've done is related to that.
I'll second, third, fourth, 5th, that. :D

LoyalFan
6/20/2007, 06:05 AM
Sir,

We members of the M'babba'm'havab'a'na'na tribe, a small subgroup of the Fookarwi, have a ritual whereby our young males, upon reaching the age of 12, are INDEED suspended by their N'F'el as part of the coming-of-age ritual.
The effect of this is such that many white female tourists visit our village, usually during the hours of darkness.
That being said, I am happy to inform you that you have been selected to take control of a vast fortune in gold, diamonds, and chimpanzee hides. This wealth will come to you immediately upon receipt of your good-faith deposit of 100 thousand dollar (US) and the number of any major credit card in your possession.

Am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Yoyo Fitz-Sharpton M'hu'ba'hubba
Somewhere in Nigeria

TheHumanAlphabet
6/20/2007, 06:39 AM
Okay `Fan, they do talk pigeon English like that in Nigeria. Just got done listening to it... On the otherhand, Pacman or whatever his name is a class A DA and should get the NFL perma-ban. IMO.

6/20/2007, 06:45 AM
I would consider it, yes.

colleyvillesooner
6/20/2007, 01:55 PM
Pac-Man just charged with two felonies from incident in February...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2910497

insuranceman_22
6/20/2007, 09:53 PM
tool

tnraider1
6/22/2007, 10:25 AM
Anyone know where I can get a ringtone of the sound you here when PacMan dies in the video game? LOL

Actually I watched one division road game for the Titans last year (Can't remember which one) but Pacman got stopped for no gain on a punt return and they played that sound over the intercom system. I thought it was hilarious. What a loser.

sjt
6/22/2007, 11:39 AM
Reportedly at the suggestion of his agent, he moved here to Franklin to get away from trouble and temptation. Other than a knife incident at the bowling alley which he supposedly didn't instigate, he's stayed out of trouble here. I guess it's because there are no strip clubs.

My wife talked with him recently at the local YMCA. She said he seemed nice and was playing basketball with the kids. He also had his daughter with him.

I want to feel sorry for him but I can't since he really has no one to blame but himself (or maybe his friends).

stoops the eternal pimp
6/22/2007, 01:04 PM
Seems like a man with that kind of loot wouldnt need to go to a strip club

Flagstaffsooner
6/22/2007, 04:02 PM
He's not the only dumbass.
http://cache.deadspin.com/archives/rickywilliams.jpg

opksooner
6/23/2007, 07:45 PM
Sir,

We members of the M'babba'm'havab'a'na'na tribe, a small subgroup of the Fookarwi, have a ritual whereby our young males, upon reaching the age of 12, are INDEED suspended by their N'F'el as part of the coming-of-age ritual.
The effect of this is such that many white female tourists visit our village, usually during the hours of darkness.
That being said, I am happy to inform you that you have been selected to take control of a vast fortune in gold, diamonds, and chimpanzee hides. This wealth will come to you immediately upon receipt of your good-faith deposit of 100 thousand dollar (US) and the number of any major credit card in your possession.

Am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Yoyo Fitz-Sharpton M'hu'ba'hubba
Somewhere in Nigeria

Ok......who da Fookarwi?