PDA

View Full Version : I need two tickets to Missouri or Texas A & M

cvsooner
6/18/2007, 01:39 PM
Hi, all. If anyone has two tickets together to Missouri or Texas A & M games for 2007, I'm interested. Trying to plan a trip back to Oklahoma to see my 87-year-old dad and wanted to work a game into the mix. Heck, I'd even take Baylor, I guess, but would prefer Mizzou or aTm.

Please email if interested: [email protected].

Thanks!

nativesooner
6/18/2007, 01:58 PM
I might be able to hook you up with Mizzou...Or Baylor...Are you taking your dad?

cvsooner
6/18/2007, 02:56 PM
That would be nice, but no...oddly enough, my dad is not a football fan. I'm taking my 27 year old son, his wife and two kids, and my wife, to see their...let's see...grandfather, grandfather-in-law, great grandfather and father-in-law, and due to the way scheduling is working out, we'll be in OKC over one of those weekends.

My wife and daughter-in-law couldn't care less about football and the two grandkids are too little (two and a half years old and three months), so...just planning on my son and me going. He's never seen a game in Owen Field and I haven't seen one there since '77, when I was a senior.

Anyway, that's way more info than you probably wanted!

nativesooner
6/18/2007, 06:00 PM
Ok, I'll email you later.....Texas A&M might be more hyped but I think Mizzou will be a better game....aTm has been stinkin it up too much the past few years and their "this is the year" stuff just doesn't have the same validity it did a couple years back...haha!

yukonsooner
6/18/2007, 06:41 PM
I had requested 2 extra A&M tickets and got them. A friend of mine is supposed to let me know by the end of the week if he wants them. If not I'll let you know. I have no idea where the seats will be. If the friend doesn't take them and you want them it will be face value + handling.

cvsooner
6/18/2007, 11:54 PM
I had requested 2 extra A&M tickets and got them. A friend of mine is supposed to let me know by the end of the week if he wants them. If not I'll let you know. I have no idea where the seats will be. If the friend doesn't take them and you want them it will be face value + handling.

Thanks. I may have a pretty good lead on a pair of Missouri tickets, which would fit our schedule a bit better, but A&M would be good too. I'll keep this in mind if the other thing doesn't work out. Appreciate it!