PDA

View Full Version : my trip to sioux city

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2007, 10:52 PM
so one of mrs jk's cousins got married this weekend - her extended family is all from sioux city - interesting city

there was a drunk girl at the reception that ended up (after flashing her thong several times) giving her boyfriend a damn lap dance that got them both ejected

weather delays at airports are major league suckage -

OKC-SLC
6/17/2007, 11:04 PM
this thread is worthless without pics.

There, it's out of the way.

royalfan5
6/17/2007, 11:07 PM
South Sioux City is the best Sioux City.

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2007, 11:09 PM
on top of the wedding, it was "awesome bikers nite", a big biker hoe down, and then martina mcbride was in town as well - things were hoppin on the side of the missouri river

mdklatt
6/17/2007, 11:09 PM
South Sioux City is the best Sioux City.

Not since they closed the Brown Bottle.

mdklatt
6/17/2007, 11:11 PM
on top of the wedding, it was "awesome bikers nite", a big biker hoe down, and then martina mcbride was in town as well - things were hoppin on the side of the missouri river

Did you get to see the Floyd Monument? Amazingly, Sgt. Floyd was the only dude to die on the Louis and Clark expedition. I think it was appendicitis.

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2007, 11:13 PM
Did you get to see the Floyd Monument? Amazingly, Sgt. Floyd was the only dude to die on the Louis and Clark expedition. I think it was appendicitis.

yeah actually we did - pretty interesting story - the monument mentions appendicitis but then says it could have been something else

mdklatt
6/17/2007, 11:15 PM
yeah actually we did - pretty interesting story - the monument mentions appendicitis but then says it could have been something else

Maybe it was syphillis. That's the kind of thing they wouldn't tell you in third grade. :cool:

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2007, 11:17 PM
i'm sure the rest of iowa is pretty flat

but sioux city is anything but, some of the streets in the older part of town - holee crap - talk about steep up and down slopes - i'd hate to drive there in the winter

i was looking forward to a trip to the Tastee In and Out, but time did not permit it

mdklatt
6/17/2007, 11:23 PM
i'm sure the rest of iowa is pretty flat

but sioux city is anything but, some of the streets in the older part of town - holee crap - talk about steep up and down slopes - i'd hate to drive there in the winter

You ain't kidding. My babysitter's house was on Pierce St. at the bottom of a long, steep-*** hill.

i was looking forward to a trip to the Tastee In and Out, but time did not permit it

That place doesn't ring a bell. :confused:

All the good memories I have of living there are the restaurants. Tony's Pizza is still the best I've had. El Fredo's was good, too. Milwaukee Weiner House, Monroe's, The Marina...yum. Plus the aforementioned Brown Bottle. Potato Oles at Taco John's are the ****, but TJ is a regional chain.

My sister was born there, too, so I guess that's a good memory.

jk the sooner fan
6/17/2007, 11:27 PM
we werent far from pierce street this morning - dont ask me where, i just know the hertz neverlost put me on it to get back on the hwy

tastee in and out - they serve these sloppy joe thingies with the onion chips - i was told its the greasiest gut bomb in town but one of the best

soonerboomer93
6/17/2007, 11:56 PM
was thong girl hot, and is so
worthless without pics....

jk the sooner fan
6/18/2007, 12:12 AM
she was hot in a drunk trampy kind of way

soonerboomer93
6/18/2007, 01:37 AM
send the pics then

:twinkies:

StoopTroup
6/18/2007, 03:12 AM
I heard Sgt. Floyd died after getting caught with Clark's daughter.

Evidently she was giving him a lap dance.

TexasLidig8r
6/18/2007, 08:42 AM

Did she have the winter hair on her back properly shaved?

dolemitesooner
6/18/2007, 09:14 AM
Just the way I like them