PDA

View Full Version : Muscle relaxers and prescription pain meds..

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 12:12 PM
are a good combination... VERY good... :D

Tweaked a nerve in my back.. shooting pain in the left hip.. saw a friend who is a pain management doc in Plano...

I think it still hurts. but.. I don't care.. I don't think.. maybe... oh well.. continue. :D

Viking Kitten
6/15/2007, 12:19 PM
Had my wisdom teef pulled awhile back. Dentist gave me some Lortab. Someone right here on the SO said a common side effect of Lortab is that it can make your skin all itchy, and if this happens, try taking some Benadryl. I wasn't particularly itchy, but I tried it anyway.

Good effin times, man.

ChickSoonerFan
6/15/2007, 12:22 PM
That is exactly how I feel, I know I still hurt, I can still feel the pain, I just don't give a ****.

ENJOY!!!!

OUDoc
6/15/2007, 12:24 PM
Be good to your doctors, people! ;)

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 12:24 PM
Does anyone remember the old jingle that Southwest Airlines used to have about, "Friends Fly Free.."??

I have that going around my haid right now except its...'French fries free.. french fries free..."

wow.. the trees outside my window are particularly green....

I think the big Longhorn head over my computer table just called my name.

dang.. that car was going real fast...

OUDoc
6/15/2007, 12:27 PM
Does anyone remember the old jingle that Southwest Airlines used to have about, "Friends Fly Free.."??

I have that going around my haid right now except its...'French fries free.. french fries free..."

wow.. the trees outside my window are particularly green....

I think the big Longhorn head over my computer table just called my name.

dang.. that car was going real fast...
You sure your buddy isn't a psychiatrist?

Viking Kitten
6/15/2007, 12:27 PM
Chick, you knock him down, I'll take his wallet.

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 12:30 PM
You know.. I really, really like women.. the way they look.. the way they feel... that subtle scent of an inticing perfume.... mmmm....

Jo Malone cologne... yes.. book it.

a Mamba taxi from MiCocina sounds REALLY good right now!

TopDaugIn2000
6/15/2007, 12:31 PM
I still have ALL KINDS of candy left over from my wreck. I saved it :D

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 12:36 PM
Guitars.. cadillacs.. and hillbilly music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6joQp8Q4gsw

:D :D :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/15/2007, 12:40 PM
This would be the time, people. He's weak.

ChickSoonerFan
6/15/2007, 12:47 PM
Chick, you knock him down, I'll take his wallet.

Got it...

wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute...

so you end up with a wallet full of credit cards and I end up with a loopy lid on the floor?

:D

C&CDean
6/15/2007, 12:53 PM
Got it...

so you end up with a wallet full of credit cards and I end up with a loopy lid on the floor?

Well at least he'll have really smoove skin and smell like a french whore. And his bouffant hairdo and perfectly manicured nails will make him a very haute coutered blob of longhorn ****.

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 12:59 PM
Got it...

mmmm.. .. Chick.. on the floor... mmmmm :D

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 01:00 PM
Well at least he'll have really smoove skin and smell like a french whore. And his bouffant hairdo and perfectly manicured nails will make him a very haute coutered blob of longhorn ****.

I DO have great skin for a 40 something geezer... can bald heads be boufannty?

wow.. I just felt my eyes blink... that is so .. cool... :cool:

C&CDean
6/15/2007, 01:03 PM
I bet Lid was a gas at his fraternity parties. He's the guy everybody tea-bagged, painted up, drew faces/lips around his ******* and inserted a cigar, etc. Party on, dude.

TexasLidig8r
6/15/2007, 01:27 PM
I bet Lid was a gas at his fraternity parties. He's the guy everybody tea-bagged, painted up, drew faces/lips around his ******* and inserted a cigar, etc. Party on, dude.

bah! Humbug! If you were an urbanite, you'd be just like me!

and.. ladies.. let's go shopping! Nordstrom's still has some things on sale from their semi-annual sale! away we go.. AVANTI!

Mjcpr
6/15/2007, 01:59 PM

Ever see "Drunk Girl" on SNL?

That's him.

soonerboy_odanorth
6/15/2007, 02:03 PM
About 4 months ago had a bulging disk in my neck. Excruciating pain across my scapula and down my left arm.

Doc wrote note.

Note said vallium... and vicodin.

I worked the equation out:

vallium + vicodin = VERY HAPPY

Woooo hoooo. I can see how folks can get hooked on that shtuff. My prescription ran out after 10 days. Probably a good thing.