PDA

View Full Version : Dear certain co-workers of my wife (part II),

SoonerStormchaser
6/14/2007, 05:29 PM
A few weeks ago, I bitched to you about your lack of sensitivity towards my wife...

...Now I find out that one of you irresponsible blowholes was the cause of my wife's miscarriage cause you gave my wife a viral infection in late January right befoure our wedding...and you kept commenting during that time that you shouldn't have come to work those few days.

NEXT TIME STAY THE **** HOME!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok...I feel better...back to trying this weekend.:pop:

jk the sooner fan
6/14/2007, 06:02 PM
how can you be sure that viral infection caused the miscarriage?

SoonerStormchaser
6/14/2007, 06:14 PM
She has another one right now, and went up to Tinker this morning to see the docs about it. Since we're still trying, she expressed to the 1 Lt doctor that she didn't want to go on antibiotics (cause they can screw with the cell division) and told him about what happened in January (and that the genetic screening didn't detect any hormonal or chromosomal abnormalities).

The doc said that the viral infection was probably the cause, and that he and his wife lost one the exact same way a few years back.

XingTheRubicon
6/14/2007, 06:24 PM
Good luck on your next try.

and always remember, God could have made you aggies.....then your miscarriage would have to be confusingly slated as a moral victory.

Hang in there

SoonerStormchaser
6/14/2007, 07:02 PM
Ok...I laughed at that one...spek!

jk the sooner fan
6/14/2007, 07:14 PM
"could have caused" and "irresponsible blowholes caused" are two different things in my opinion

regardless, best of luck to you and the Mrs on your next attempt

soonerhubs
6/14/2007, 07:26 PM
Still yet. Folks who think they are amazing because they tough it out at work with a viral infection should be fired. It just spreads the sickness and lowers productivity across the board.

SoonerStormchaser
6/14/2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks Mike...I didn't see it.

I know it's a sensitive subject to post on here...but I've gotta vent somewhere...and although my wife is usually the most appopriate one to turn to; I don't think that would help the situation.

Did I mention that I think my wife's co-workers are a bunch of self-absorbed morons?