PDA

View Full Version : newest millionaire

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2007, 10:36 PM
heard the story about the woman in the emergency room who was throwing up blood, couldnt get anybody to help her, so her husband calls 911......they tell him "you're already at the ER, we wont send paramedics there"

the woman dies - unnecessarily - understaffed hospital

i'm thinking her husband is going to own a wing or two of that hospital

and in other news...........wow, the norman north high school girls basketball coach on the front page of foxnews.com

yikes

Boomer.....
6/14/2007, 07:38 AM
I graduated from NNHS in 2001 and there were many rumors about the wimmin's basketball coaches and players going at it.

Okla-homey
6/14/2007, 07:51 AM
What? A female HS coach a lesbian? SHOCKING!

"rape by instrumentation." heh.

That means she used a strap-on.

Suerreal
6/14/2007, 08:32 AM
heard the story about the woman in the emergency room who was throwing up blood, couldnt get anybody to help her, so her husband calls 911......they tell him "you're already at the ER, we wont send paramedics there"

the woman dies - unnecessarily - understaffed hospital

i'm thinking her husband is going to own a wing or two of that hospital

yikes

1. The "husband" wasn't her husband. He was her boyfriend. Makes it much less clear if he'll be able to collect much besides loss of consortium.

2. Owning a wing of a closed hospital doesn't mean much. King-Harbor (formerly King-Drew) should have been closed for sheer incompetence years and years ago. The only thing that has kept it open is that the LA board of supervisors are afraid of the cries of racism if they do. It's in the black part of LA, and staffed almost exclusively by black employees. This is likely the final nail in it's coffin.
LA Times story here: (registration required)
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-calls13jun13,1,36757.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

- Sue

jk the sooner fan
6/14/2007, 08:44 AM
ok i didnt mean he would literally own a wing of the hospital

GrapevineSooner
6/14/2007, 09:26 AM
I'm thinking the huge settlement coming her way will be the hammer that drives the final nail in the hospital's coffin. Even though it will come from the cofers of the LA County Health Department.