PDA

View Full Version : Um, sir . . . our server just crashed

Sooner_Bob
6/13/2007, 10:08 PM
. . . those aren't the words you want to hear when you're updating your dependents combined access card. Just as they took her picture everything died. I was hoping they could salvage the image and print the thing later and we could pick it up or something. But noooooooo . . . freakin' evil DEERS servers.

Now we've got to turn right around and head back to Tulsa tomorrow afternoon and try it all over again. I'm calling ahead of time to see if the thing is even up and running this time . . .

Tailwind
6/13/2007, 10:48 PM
Good idea. What a bummer!

Mixer!
6/14/2007, 03:31 PM
whoa...

mdklatt
6/14/2007, 04:20 PM
Now we've got to turn right around and head back to Tulsa tomorrow afternoon and try it all over again. I'm calling ahead of time to see if the thing is even up and running this time . . .

I have no idea what you're talking about, but the bright side is you get to go to Tulsa again--the Hills and Trees and Rusted Out 50-Year-Old Car Capitol of Oklahoma.

Sooner_Bob
6/14/2007, 05:46 PM
Yep . . . it was as much fun this time as it was yesterday. Well, at least this time my wife came away with an updated ID card. :D

Scott D
6/14/2007, 06:30 PM
A sheep tripped over the cord running from the generator in the pasture didn't it :D