PDA

View Full Version : Hills & Trees people-Mike Rich will be in town in September

Frozen Sooner
6/13/2007, 04:18 PM
Just booked my flight. I'm going to skive off the Miami game to attend the TU game and the CU game. I'll be in Tulsa-town from the 19th of September through the 1st, with a side trip to Boulder for the CU game.

yermom
6/13/2007, 04:20 PM
did i read that correctly that you are not going to the Miami game?

Frozen Sooner
6/13/2007, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I just can't make the Miami game work with my schedule.

Hamhock
6/13/2007, 04:26 PM
i'd recommend squeezing in some dove hunting.

Frozen Sooner
6/13/2007, 04:31 PM
Oh, crap. Just realized that Dad may be in Anchorage that week...

Oops...

yermom
6/13/2007, 04:34 PM
i was reading it somehow that you were going to be in OK the weekend of the Miami game but were going to the TU game that day instead

carry on.

some of us totally need to get together for the TU game

EDIT: hmm... sounds like Mike Froz is trying to ditch us

colleyvillesooner
6/13/2007, 04:35 PM
We will be at both those games. WE need to meet you and doleo at TU so we can stick together in Hippie land later in the month. :D

Frozen Sooner
6/13/2007, 04:38 PM
i was reading it somehow that you were going to be in OK the weekend of the Miami game but were going to the TU game that day instead

carry on.

Nah. If it works out that way, I'm going to feel really bad, but I already bought my ticket. Damn thing is non-refundable. I may just try and get Dad a ticket to Tulsa to make it up to him.

Frozen Sooner
6/13/2007, 04:38 PM
We will be at both those games. WE need to meet you and doleo at TU so we can stick together in Hippie land later in the month. :D

Good times.

Frozen Sooner
6/13/2007, 04:39 PM

carry on.

Nah, I told Holley and a few others that I was going to go to the Miami game. However 2 games> 1 game. Plus, it gets me out of Anchorage during PFD time, which makes my little banker heart happy.