PDA

View Full Version : Good News!!

Collier11
6/13/2007, 02:57 PM
Found this article on ouinsider.com, it was a free article so I dont see any problem posting it...

Here is the full interview with Coach Stoops

http://www.ouinsider.com/news/story.php?article=62

Here is what I likes!!!

JH: What is the latest on Ryan Reynolds and Phil Loadholt?

BS: “In talking to our trainer, their checkups are great. They are both back to full speed. They say Ryan looks fabulous as he his running and is ahead of schedule. Brody (Eldridge) is still healing up, but we expect him, by the end of the summer, to be fine. It will take Brody a little time to get going (ankle) by the end of summer to get well. Phil is fine and has returned to workouts 100 percent.”

bixby28
6/13/2007, 03:04 PM
Loadholt, Reynolds, and Eldridge are three guys that OU needs healthy this season. This is definitely good news. :D

Paperclip
6/13/2007, 03:06 PM
Any chance Brody found a pair of hands in the off-season?

Collier11
6/13/2007, 03:11 PM
someone always has to **** on the fire!!!

The_Red_Patriot
6/13/2007, 03:30 PM
Meanwhile OU violates yet another NCAA rule.

Am I the only one sick of our compliance dept or whoever is suppose to in charge of these things screwing up.

LittleWingSooner
6/13/2007, 03:37 PM
Any chance Brody found a pair of hands in the off-season?

Who cares? All he needs to do is block. We have a few guys that can catch a ball(I hope)

snp
6/13/2007, 05:12 PM
^^^ Eldridge really needs to work on his hands. It's clear that the coaches want to use him in a limited role since they kept passing it to him despite all his drops last year. Several of them were pretty crucial drops.

Meanwhile OU violates yet another NCAA rule.

Am I the only one sick of our compliance dept or whoever is suppose to in charge of these things screwing up.

No, not meanwhile, it was last Fall.

Sir Elwood
6/13/2007, 05:42 PM
Eldridge is going to be a guy i think turns his game around, as far as the dropped passes go.

goingoneight
6/13/2007, 10:29 PM
He didn't really drop anything in games last year worthy of mention. Joe Jon is the guy who sweats bullets when you throw it at him. He did a little better last year, but damn... if he had just made that one catch he bobbled in the Fiesta Bowl, he was gone. Rather, he bobbled it just long enough for the LB's to off their blocks. I can't recall him really getting any passes thrown his way last year that were crucial, like soem of JJF's and JG's.

A little good news is good.

man00
6/14/2007, 05:29 AM
Loadholt, Reynolds, and Eldridge are three guys that OU needs healthy this season. This is definitely good news. :D
Does that mean they will miss half the season ?

CatfishSooner
6/14/2007, 12:27 PM
Does that mean they will miss half the season ?

? :confused: ?

OSUAggie
6/14/2007, 12:42 PM
? :confused: ?

I think it's a Peterson reference.

htownsooner7
6/14/2007, 01:49 PM
I heard from a pretty reliable NFL scout that Eldridge has legit NFL potential and projects as a blocking back. He blocks well and will be a competent pass catcher out of the backfield on rare occasions..

snp
6/14/2007, 01:58 PM
He didn't really drop anything in games last year worthy of mention. Joe Jon is the guy who sweats bullets when you throw it at him. He did a little better last year, but damn... if he had just made that one catch he bobbled in the Fiesta Bowl, he was gone. Rather, he bobbled it just long enough for the LB's to off their blocks. I can't recall him really getting any passes thrown his way last year that were crucial, like soem of JJF's and JG's.

A little good news is good.

I remember a couple 3rd down drops in the Big 12 CCG among others. I always considered JJF pretty steady. To each their own.

insuranceman_22
6/15/2007, 11:12 PM
Gresh. should be OUr pass catching TE this year. Finley can catch, by not like JG, although the rest of his game is better (at this point).

I'm waiting on Finley, Eldridge and Murray to line up in trips and hit Murray with a bubble.....let Finley and Eldridge wreak a little havoc in front and Murray dart to the promised land.

Come on & get here!!!

85sooners
6/16/2007, 12:47 AM
:pop:

stoopified
6/16/2007, 08:47 AM
Gresh. should be OUr pass catching TE this year. Finley can catch, by not like JG, although the rest of his game is better (at this point).

I'm waiting on Finley, Eldridge and Murray to line up in trips and hit Murray with a bubble.....let Finley and Eldridge wreak a little havoc in front and Murray dart to the promised land.

Come on & get here!!!
Sounds good to me.