PDA

View Full Version : Ever see a female driving a Porsche 911?

OUDoc
6/13/2007, 01:23 PM
Me either. I wonder why that is.

Mjcpr
6/13/2007, 01:26 PM
They already wrecked it?

Mongo
6/13/2007, 01:28 PM
they dont have penises that need to be compensated for?

RacerX
6/13/2007, 01:33 PM
They don't have shoes that go with the car?

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 01:34 PM
Well have you ever seen a man driving a VW Beetle or Mazda Miata? Me neither.

OUDoc
6/13/2007, 01:36 PM
I've seen people who are genetically a male driving those cars, though that's not exactly what you asked, is it? :)

proud gonzo
6/13/2007, 01:37 PM
maybe because the Vanquish is cuter

BajaOklahoma
6/13/2007, 01:42 PM
I think poor high school and college kids get a pass on driving a VW Beetle. But when they're out and working, they'd better get something else.

Hamhock
6/13/2007, 01:43 PM
because they are expensive cars and women aren't smart enough to get the well paying jobs that afford such luxuries?

sooneron
6/13/2007, 01:43 PM
I have seen one woman driving a 911 :hot:

But she wasn't as :hot: as the one that was driving the McLaren Benz. WAY :hot:

mdklatt
6/13/2007, 01:50 PM
Me either. I wonder why that is.

Women aren't insecure about penis size.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 01:50 PM
I think poor high school and college kids get a pass on driving a VW Beetle. But when they're out and working, they'd better get something else.

Yeah, but only if it's one of the Beetles that was made before VW came out of the closet.

proud gonzo
6/13/2007, 01:54 PM
Women aren't insecure about penis size.um... mongo already kinda said that

mdklatt
6/13/2007, 01:55 PM
um... mongo already kinda said that

Didn't see it. :O

Boomer.....
6/13/2007, 01:57 PM
Because they don't care about performance and usually get the Boxster.

yermom
6/13/2007, 01:58 PM
i would so drive an old Beetle

i love those things

sooneron
6/13/2007, 02:09 PM
Because they don't care about performance and usually get the Boxster.
Oh really!!!???

http://www.caranddriver.com/bestcars/12069/2007-porsche-boxster-and-cayman.html

Boomer.....
6/13/2007, 02:12 PM
Oh really!!!???

http://www.caranddriver.com/bestcars/12069/2007-porsche-boxster-and-cayman.html
Not saying that they don't have power, just not as much as a 911.

achiro
6/13/2007, 02:13 PM
The guy on the tv show Gearz is modifiying a miata. He's going for a "60s look" kind of using a cobra as a starting idea. It seems to be going pretty well, and ungodly motor, new hood, front bumper, front fenders and the same to the back, look nothing like a miata now though. :D

crawfish
6/13/2007, 02:15 PM
Question: can we buy ANYTHING big or fast or fun without being accused of compensating?

Boomer.....
6/13/2007, 02:16 PM
:les: NO!

OUDoc
6/13/2007, 02:20 PM
Question: can we buy ANYTHING big or fast or fun without being accused of compensating?
Nope. It took you guys 2 years to lay off me and my GTO.
Now, pick on yermom some more. ;)

TUSooner
6/13/2007, 02:26 PM

I have driven both (though not owned either) and they were fun to drive, so a great big ol' "FY" to Dean & Doc. <ignernt bastages>

I knew a woman with a 911, I rode it a lot. The car I mean. The woman was a little spooky, now that you mention it, but sexy-spooky not butch-spooky.

OUDoc
6/13/2007, 02:30 PM
I have driven both (though not owned either) and they were fun to drive, so a great big ol' "FY" to Dean & Doc. <ignernt bastages>

I knew a woman with a 911, I rode it a lot. The car I mean. The woman was a little spooky, now that you mention it, but sexy-spooky not butch-spooky.
I was just making sure I understood Dean's statement. :D I had a good friend who drove a Miata and they are very well-respected stock racing cars. I always did, and still do, hate Beetles. Sorry.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 02:31 PM

So, you go by the old "driving a Miata is like ****ing a fag - it feels good, even if it is gay" credo.

Partial Qualifier
6/13/2007, 02:36 PM
The 911 and a VW Beetle are look almost similiar to me.. but have you ever driven a 911? Don't know about newer models but it was once the most ergonomically fubar vehicle, ever.

TUSooner
6/13/2007, 02:38 PM
So, you go by the old "driving a Miata is like ****ing a fag - it feels good, even if it is gay" credo.
I'll defer to you on the fag-f***ing. :texan:
But I'd drive your mom if she was fast & topless.

I will say I've never driven a new Beetle, just the old air-cooled rear engine dealies. If you closed your eyes, they were like slow Porsches. Both smelled like gasoline all the time.

LilSooner
6/13/2007, 02:39 PM
because they are expensive cars and women aren't smart enough to get the well paying jobs that afford such luxuries?

BOOOO! I might let you ride in my Maserati , but only so you can change oil.

Wait, stupid me you don't need to RIDE in it to change the oil.

Now get to work grease monkey!

:pop:

Hamhock
6/13/2007, 02:42 PM
BOOOO! I might let you ride in my Maserati , but only so you can change oil.

Wait, stupid me you don't need to RIDE in it to change the oil.

Now get to work grease monkey!

ahh, quit. i was only funnin. :D

now, take off your top and fix me a sammich.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 02:42 PM
But I'd drive your mom if she was fast & topless.

You are one nasty sumbitch. Have you ever seen my mom?

And I think I already cleared up the point about the old/new Beetles. I owned a 1967 Beetle, and a 1973 VW Thing. Hetero, all the way.

The new Barbie Doll Beetles are exceedingly queer.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 02:43 PM
ahh, quit. i was only funnin. :D

now, take off your top and fix me a sammich.

ruh roh....

LilSooner
6/13/2007, 02:44 PM
I know, now get on your knees and rub my feet.

please rhino don't read this you know your the only man toy that's allowed to rub my feet.

mdklatt
6/13/2007, 02:47 PM
I might let you ride in my Maserati , but only so you can change oil.

Maseratis and other Italian cars leak so much oil that you never need to change it, just refill it.

:D

StoopTroup
6/13/2007, 02:54 PM
Back in HS I had a 1968 Crimson Beetle. It had American Mags and Wide tires and fiberglass flared fenders all the way around it. It had a gas powered heater that was supplied by the fuel tank and ran off it's own spark plug. That bastage would crank out the heat! I had to have the heater because when I overhauled the motor the old radiant heater system came out. I put a Porsche motor with a cam, dual Weber Carbs and a header on it. It would go faster than I wanted it to go...

Beetles weren't the most aerodynamic vehicles...

TUSooner
6/13/2007, 03:13 PM
You are one nasty sumbitch. Have you ever seen my mom?

And I think I already cleared up the point about the old/new Beetles. I owned a 1967 Beetle, and a 1973 VW Thing. Hetero, all the way.

The new Barbie Doll Beetles are exceedingly queer.

Heck, I even owned a '69 Karmann Ghia. My wife still misses it.

Where does a FIAT 124 rank on the manly-meter? I've owned 2, which proves I'm an idiot if nothing else does.
They were are so unreliabble and left me on the roadside so often, they should get man-points just for the guaranteed hardship.

yermom
6/13/2007, 03:14 PM
Fix
It
Again
TU

TUSooner
6/13/2007, 03:16 PM
Fix
It
Again
TU
:D :D :D

MamaMia
6/13/2007, 03:22 PM
I've never seen a masculine type man driving a Nissan XTerra either. Its a girly SUV. :D

MamaMia
6/13/2007, 03:24 PM
I know, now get on your knees and rub my feet.

please rhino don't read this you know your the only man toy that's allowed to rub my feet.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 03:42 PM
Heck, I even owned a '69 Karmann Ghia. My wife still misses it.

Where does a FIAT 124 rank on the manly-meter? I've owned 2, which proves I'm an idiot if nothing else does.
They were are so unreliabble and left me on the roadside so often, they should get man-points just for the guaranteed hardship.

What is it with you lawyer-types and European cars? I'm thinking you need to have at least average/above-average intelligence to get through law school. Then y'all go out and by a BMW or a Volvo or a Mercedes. Educated idiots?

And ANYTHING built in Europe is a POS. Just varying degrees of POSiness.

Scott D
6/13/2007, 03:49 PM
wimmin prefer the Mustang to the 911.

Oldnslo
6/13/2007, 03:55 PM
What is it with you lawyer-types and European cars? I'm thinking you need to have at least average/above-average intelligence to get through law school. Then y'all go out and by a BMW or a Volvo or a Mercedes. Educated idiots?

here's something that was built in France, of all places. You wouldn't like it, though:
http://www.chrisabraham.com/bridget-bardot-bikini-thumb.jpg

Scott D
6/13/2007, 03:57 PM
she looks pretty German to me. ;)

I'm thinking Dusseldorf area. :D

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 03:59 PM
Onion of sadness.
:(

Viking Kitten
6/13/2007, 04:11 PM
here's something that was built in France, of all places. You wouldn't like it, though:

Bridget Bardot's index toe is longer than her thumb toe.

Oldnslo
6/13/2007, 04:13 PM
I don't care if her index toe is prehensile. That's an all-time hawt pic.

Hamhock
6/13/2007, 04:13 PM
Bridget Bardot's index toe is longer than her thumb toe.

and i find that particular trait very sexy :D

Oldnslo
6/13/2007, 04:14 PM
...and, for whatever it may be worth:

My index toe is longer than my thumb toe.

Viking Kitten
and i find that particular trait very sexy :D

How YOU doin'?

RFH Shakes
Not saying that they don't have power, just not as much as a 911.

...but it does have the MAN-umatic shifting option!

TUSooner
6/13/2007, 04:16 PM

My Fiats - deffinite Ps of S -- unless thery happened to be drivable on a given day.
My VWs- NOT

If I ever owned a Mercedes, Volvo, or a BMW I never noticed.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 04:20 PM

Let's see, an old hag who still hangs out with loons protesting people eating meat. Yeah, you're right, I wouldn't like it.

The thing about the European cars and you lawyers cracks me up. I mean it's not just my opinion - do some research - and you'll find that Euromobiles are giant hunks of poop. And for whatever reason, you lawyerly types seem to love them.

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 04:21 PM
My Fiats - deffinite Ps of S -- unless thery happened to be drivable on a given day.
My VWs- NOT

If I ever owned a Mercedes, Volvo, or a BMW I never noticed.

Fiats and Triumphs/MGs are at the very bottom of the reliability list. For Euros, VW is the best - but the very BEST VW sucks hind tit to the worst Japmobile.

Oldnslo
6/13/2007, 04:25 PM
Let's see, an old hag who still hangs out with loons protesting people eating meat. Yeah, you're right, I wouldn't like it.

The thing about the European cars and you lawyers cracks me up. I mean it's not just my opinion - do some research - and you'll find that Euromobiles are giant hunks of poop. And for whatever reason, you lawyerly types seem to love them.
What? Nothing to say about her toes?

yermom
6/13/2007, 04:26 PM
Fiats and Triumphs/MGs are at the very bottom of the reliability list. For Euros, VW is the best - but the very BEST VW sucks hind tit to the worst Japmobile.

i'd still rather have a VW than a Mazda

C&CDean
6/13/2007, 04:27 PM
i'd still rather have a VW than a Mazda

A Mazda 6 vs. a new Beetle?

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 04:31 PM
You all can say what you want about the New Beetle but the thing was a damned hoot to drive, it drove GREAT, it was comfortable, and I never had any problems with it whatsoever.........aside from totaling it.

yermom
6/13/2007, 04:36 PM
A Mazda 6 vs. a new Beetle?

from a reliability standpoint... yes

a Turbo S Beetle would be a lot of fun... anyone know if they have the same transmission as the new Jettas?

mdklatt
6/13/2007, 04:39 PM
You all can say what you want about the New Beetle

Built. In. Flower vase.

TUSooner
6/13/2007, 04:43 PM
I'm an anglophile, but British cars are teh sukk.

The last 5 cars I have bought (4 new, 1 used) were Japanese.
With my budget - and dang-near-crotchety age - I need dependability and functionality above all else. I've gotten it with all 5.
2 Toyotas & 1 Honda = best
Mitsu & Nissan = not quite so much

If I needed a truck, I'd probably buy a GM or Chevy, but other than that . . .

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 05:14 PM
My dad's got an MG midget he takes around the car show circuit. Something is ALWAYS wrong with that car.

Scott D
6/13/2007, 05:15 PM
you know British cars are terrible when Ford considers them a drain on resources and wants to dump them.