PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate Question

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 12:13 AM
So, my aunt called and gave me this story.
She's looking to buy a house in a central OK community.
She was set to sign the papers on the house this Monday, but as it turns out the current owners are highly ****ed off at the real estate company. Apparently, their house was "mis-appraised" and valued below what it's worth. In addition, they lied about the closing cost and several other things.

It seems at the moment that the current owner doesn't want to sign because the real estate agent outright lied to him which is perfectly understandable. Now, my aunt has a friend who is also a real estate agent but not part of this deal who says that if he doesn't sign the papers then the real estate company is legally obligated to buy my aunt a house...any house she wants...period.

That can't possibly be true, right? It sounds crazy and my aunt is..well...a "simple" woman who is easily convinced of, well, anything. If it is, what is the most expensive/biggest *** house on the market right now in Central OK? HER NEPHEW WANTS SOMETHING WITH A WALK-IN HUMIDOR!

Soonerus
6/13/2007, 12:29 AM
not true...

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 12:47 AM
****, no 50m competition sized pool and walk-in humidor for SicEm =(.

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2007, 06:41 AM
dont believe everything you hear

Mongo
6/13/2007, 06:46 AM
dont believe everything you hear

i dont listen to soonerus either

jk the sooner fan
6/13/2007, 06:50 AM
well, who does?

Howzit
6/13/2007, 07:33 AM
And don't take any wooden pickles.

Hamhock
6/13/2007, 07:50 AM
yes. it is true.

and have her put it in an e-mail. every time you forward it, microsoft will send you 1 share of stock.

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 03:56 PM
yes. it is true.

and have her put it in an e-mail. every time you forward it, microsoft will send you 1 share of stock.

She'd believe it. She almost got taken in by one of those African prince e-mail scams. I've got the opposite problem. I'm utterly and completely cynical. I wouldn't believe a pink elephant was in the room even if it was staring me in the face and blowing snot in my hair.

Partial Qualifier
6/13/2007, 04:23 PM
umm thats not snot and that's not a pink elephant's trunk...

bada-bah-pshhh

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 04:26 PM
umm thats not snot and that's not a pink elephant's trunk...

bada-bah-pshhh
99.9% of the time I can see this **** coming. I truly didn't see that one coming.

Partial Qualifier
6/13/2007, 04:27 PM
just joshin with you ;)

Viking Kitten
6/13/2007, 04:31 PM
99.9% of the time I can see this **** coming. I truly didn't see that one coming.

Are we still talking about the elephant?

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2007, 04:32 PM
Oh god...

OUinFLA
6/13/2007, 08:11 PM
She'd believe it. She almost got taken in by one of those African prince e-mail scams. I've got the opposite problem. I'm utterly and completely cynical. I wouldn't believe a pink elephant was in the room even if it was staring me in the face and blowing snot in my hair.

Quit making fun of my Nigerian friends.
Im gonna be filthy rich because of their ethical qualities.

Baja, get ready, soon you can buy an entire floor of Nordstroms.
Or, you can purchase your own WalMart.

Sooner_Bob
6/13/2007, 08:58 PM
Oh god...

I think so VK . . . :eek: