PDA

View Full Version : ****ing ****

Osce0la
6/12/2007, 05:23 PM
So I am leaving work, and right as I am pulling out of the parking lot, I go to shift into second gear...I hear a pop, and the clutch goes straight to the floor board. The cable for my clutch snapped. :mad: This is the same car that we just rebuilt the engine in. Now it is sitting on the side of the road (in a parking spot though, lucked up there) dead.

Luckily, as I said, I was leaving work, so there were parallel parking spots next to the sidewalk, so I am legally parked if nothing else. I am just glad it didn't happen on the interstate or I would've been screwed.

Scott D
6/12/2007, 05:26 PM
so tell the truth, which bama fan did you **** off today?

Osce0la
6/12/2007, 05:29 PM
so tell the truth, which bama fan did you **** off today?
There is no telling, probably more than 1 :D

olevetonahill
6/12/2007, 05:30 PM
What kinda car ?
Ill get ya a price on one .;)

soonerboomer93
6/12/2007, 06:10 PM
hydraulic clutches ftw....

although I had mine go out on me while driving, tried to do a down shift on a ramp and well, it didn't like that too much, but I still had some of my gears..

MamaMia
6/12/2007, 07:47 PM
What kinda car ?
Ill get ya a price on one .;) Speaking of which...Did you get me the price on those 2001 Nissan XTerra struts, because if you did then I lost the pm in my deletions. :O

olevetonahill
6/13/2007, 04:28 PM
Speaking of which...Did you get me the price on those 2001 Nissan XTerra struts, because if you did then I lost the pm in my deletions. :O
Mom
those struts are 43 bucks apiece My cost so just under 200 bucks for all 4