PDA

View Full Version : What do certain colors say about you?

MamaMia
6/12/2007, 11:52 AM
This looks fun. We should play. :D

http://vn247.net/flash/Color-and-Me.swf

sooner_born_1960
6/12/2007, 11:56 AM
In order...
Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

TopDaugIn2000
6/12/2007, 11:57 AM
You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

You are bubbly and approachable. Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.

OklahomaRed
6/12/2007, 12:04 PM
You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

My opinion? They just say nice stuff about you and anything they say makes you say, "You're right, that's me!" In all actuality, I picked the red phone because of Sooner red! Of course, the black shirt and black car seemed to look better. The brown teddy bear was the only color that wasn't feminine. Doesn't seem enough to do a personality test over, though?

:D

sooner_born_1960
6/12/2007, 12:08 PM
Dammit, OklahomaRed, we were taking this all serious and stuff.

Newbomb Turk
6/12/2007, 12:10 PM
What I feel are the accurate ones:

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.

sooner_born_1960
6/12/2007, 12:20 PM
Mom, we haven't seen your's yet.

rufnek05
6/12/2007, 12:24 PM

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.
(the most ture about me)

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

i was kind of suprised how accurate this thing was

toast
6/12/2007, 12:37 PM
You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

85Sooner
6/12/2007, 12:43 PM

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

85Sooner
6/12/2007, 12:45 PM
My opinion? They just say nice stuff about you and anything they say makes you say, "You're right, that's me!" In all actuality, I picked the red phone because of Sooner red! Of course, the black shirt and black car seemed to look better. The brown teddy bear was the only color that wasn't feminine. Doesn't seem enough to do a personality test over, though?

:D

Ditto

leavingthezoo
6/12/2007, 12:46 PM
You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

this test fails because it didn't even offer most of the colors i would have actually chosen.

Boomer.....
6/12/2007, 01:24 PM
Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

MamaMia
6/12/2007, 01:28 PM
Mom, we haven't seen your's yet.
When I was about to take the test, I got real busy all of the sudden.
The overall assessment seems fairly accurate except for the result from picking the color red. That really should have read... "You are loyal Crimson and Cream loving Sooner fan" :D

The Results
You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
Actually, you all are the professionals I always consult.

My style is called 'comfy' :P

You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.
I think this is from me picking the Red car but really I like red cars because I'm a Sooner because I really don't have or want an "image." In real life I'm a materialistic person.

I don't think I understand the "backseat" thing. Thats doesn't seem right, unless they mean that I like to watch my loved ones forge ahead; but I suppose we all like to see the ones we love excel.

Oldnslo
6/12/2007, 02:40 PM
You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp! this isn't necessarily true. I'm usually pretty risk-tolerant in investments, but am getting more conservative

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy. yup, but I'm not uncomfortable in a suit, either.

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.pretty much

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.yes, I like to have neato toys, but I don't think I'm competitive about it

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships. yup

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down. yup

Ike
6/12/2007, 03:40 PM
You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
ummm, OK

ha! I always look scruffy

umm, OK

Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.
this might be true if I actually knew when things go out of fashion

whatever

actually, I'm a high-nonsense practical person

Rogue
6/12/2007, 08:05 PM
In order...

Me too. Exactly.
That's sorta creepy. It's not correct, but even that we picked the same colors.

SoonerStormchaser
6/12/2007, 08:17 PM
You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.
You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

proud gonzo
6/12/2007, 08:35 PM
the thing i think is odd about the profile... first it says pick your favorite color, then it says choose the most appropriate color for the object. Those are very different things. If i'm just looking at the colors, my choice will be different than if i'm thinking of it particularly in application to that object. And likewise, there's a difference between choosing my favorite color for that object and the most appropriate color for the object.

SoonerGirl06
6/12/2007, 09:28 PM
First of all... how'd ya'll paste your answers on here cause I'm having a heck of a time.

Secondly I disagree with most of what my report says except the part about my wonderful personality. I TOTALLY agree with that! :D

SicEmBaylor
6/12/2007, 09:32 PM

I think it got 4/5 correct.

MamaMia
6/12/2007, 09:53 PM
First of all... how'd ya'll paste your answers on here cause I'm having a heck of a time.

Secondly I disagree with most of what my report says except the part about my wonderful personality. I TOTALLY agree with that! :D It copies up okay even though it it doesn't appear as though its copying. It only allowed me to hi-light and copy one paragraph at a time, so I just copied and pasted it that way. :)

SicEmBaylor
6/12/2007, 09:55 PM
Don't listen to this copy-paste nonsense. I typed it manually cuz going the extra distance is how I roll babe. :cool:

SoonerGirl06
6/12/2007, 09:59 PM
Don't listen to this copy-paste nonsense. I typed it manually cuz going the extra distance is how I roll babe. :cool:

Well, we all know where going the extra distance gets you....

detoured in Abilene!

:D :D :D :D

OKC-SLC
6/12/2007, 11:27 PM
You have an enormous penis.

Seriously, your penis is enormous.

Your wife is a fortunate woman.

(It goes on and on from here, but it's kind of embarrassing)

Blue
6/12/2007, 11:34 PM
You have a tiny...(it goes from there) :(

SteelClip49
6/12/2007, 11:51 PM

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

I AMAZE MYSELF SOMETIMES. DAMN I AM GOOD!!!