PDA

View Full Version : Silver Ford Ranger Owners in Tulsa

OzarkSooner
6/12/2007, 09:21 AM
Someone needs to grow up...or sumthin' Good grief!

Oklahoma Convenience Stores Terrorized by Diaper Flasher
Tuesday , June 12, 2007

TULSA, Okla. —

A man who's flashed several Tulsa, Okla., convenience store clerks wearing only a diaper has struck again.

Authorities said the man made his fourth appearance last week striking a Broken Arrow, Okla., gas station, FOX affiliate, KOKI-TV reports.

Click here to read KOKI-TV's full report.

“You can't help but laugh about a man wearing a diaper in public, but the key part is he's exposing himself,” Corp. Mark Mears of the Tulsa Police Department told KOKI-TV.

Store clerk Kyle Holdman told the station that his friend was working the night of the flasher's latest appearance.

"He was just kind of like creeped out by it," Holdman told KOKI-TV. "The guy went into the bathroom and came back in a diaper. He told him he needed to go find somewhere else to do that.”

Tulsa police said the "diaper flasher" has struck three other south Tulsa convenience stores.

The man has struck at least three other south Tulsa convenience stores and has exposed himself on at least one occasion to a store employee, police said.

“Some of the people that commit indecent exposures will escalate to commit rapes and lewd molestations," Mears told the station. "It's very important that we find out who he is.”

The man has told some witnesses he's acting on a dare.

The man is white, slender and in his mid 20s and has been seen in a silver Ford Ranger. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,281035,00.html

RacerX
6/12/2007, 11:11 AM
Hills and trees tend to influence this kind of behavior.

Scott D
6/12/2007, 11:52 AM
didn't SicEm say he went back to Tulsa recently?

Sooner_Bob
6/12/2007, 04:52 PM
heh

Harry Beanbag
6/12/2007, 04:57 PM
Is it really indecent exposure if you're wearing a diaper? I was betting that it wasn't, but I guess I'd better stop now. :O

tulsaoilerfan
6/12/2007, 07:20 PM
That's just too damn funny IMO

Rogue
6/12/2007, 07:35 PM
WTF?? :confused:
“Some of the people that commit indecent exposures will escalate to commit rapes and lewd molestations," Mears told the station. "It's very important that we find out who he is.” WTF?? :confused:

In what parallel universe does this happen?

Rogue
6/12/2007, 07:41 PM
This guy's probably a serial bomber...http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/cjrogue/raising_arizona.jpg