PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, why are all the good ones taken?

OU Adonis
6/11/2007, 10:03 PM
I floated the Guadalupe river this last weekend (driving through Austin to get there was tramatic). One of the girls that went had a boyfriend but he couldn't make it. She was super nice and a hottie. And me being me I flirted with her. The vibe I got was she was kinda sad she had a boyfriend.

WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD ONES TAKEN DARNIT!?

Am I cursed to be a SicEm for the rest of my life?

KABOOKIE
6/11/2007, 10:09 PM
All the good ones are taken because they're good. Hello. Try settling for a 5 instead of an 8 or 9. :D

sanantoniosooner
6/11/2007, 10:10 PM
good ones run from guys like sic'em

royalfan5
6/11/2007, 10:11 PM
Just wait for the divorce and profit from the lowered expectations. You got about a 1/2 chance to win that one.

yermom
6/11/2007, 10:12 PM
heh, i was thinking almost the same thing

silverwheels
6/11/2007, 10:16 PM
When in doubt, whip it out.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/11/2007, 10:16 PM
Just wait for the divorce and profit from the lowered expectations. You got about a 1/2 chance to win that one.Har har!

OU Adonis
6/11/2007, 10:19 PM
You guys are the best :D

Soonerus
6/11/2007, 10:20 PM
I think that question is more appropriate for women...why are all the good guys taken...

Jerk
6/11/2007, 10:22 PM
I think that question is more appropriate for women...why are all the good guys taken...

Women don't like "good guys." They like bad boys who treat them like dirt.

That's a fact.

achiro
6/11/2007, 11:15 PM
boyfriend does not = taken
fiance=a little taken
married to a stranger=a little more taken
married to a friend=taken unless she is hot and the friend is not real close
married to your brother=taken

what I am saying is if she is interested, go for it.;)

Tailwind
6/11/2007, 11:18 PM

That's a fact.
Not so much.

OU Adonis
6/11/2007, 11:18 PM
boyfriend does not = taken
fiance=a little taken
married to a stranger=a little more taken
married to a friend=taken unless she is hot and the friend is not real close
married to your brother=taken

what I am saying is if she is interested, go for it.;)

I seriously have thought about this. She's :hot: but the problem is I don't think her sis cares for me too much.

OU Adonis
6/11/2007, 11:19 PM
Not so much.

I disagree. The number of girls who like bad boys > the girls who like nice guys

achiro
6/11/2007, 11:21 PM
I seriously have thought about this. She's :hot: but the problem is I don't think her sis cares for me too much.
In all seriousness, at least let her know you are interested. If she isn't serious about the boyfriend, she will go out with you now, if she doesn't want to "cheat" on bf, then at least she knows you are interested so when he is a jerk or forgets her birthday or something...

tulsaoilerfan
6/11/2007, 11:23 PM
All the good ones are taken because they're skinny. Hello. Try settling for a fat chick instead. :D

Fixed:D

OU Adonis
6/11/2007, 11:25 PM
Fixed:D

We have a winner

BajaOklahoma
6/11/2007, 11:26 PM

That's a fact.

Only "blondes," whether bottle or natural, and those under 22 like bad boys.
Though bad boys who are rich and old might be okay.

OU Adonis
6/11/2007, 11:28 PM
In all seriousness, at least let her know you are interested. If she isn't serious about the boyfriend, she will go out with you now, if she doesn't want to "cheat" on bf, then at least she knows you are interested so when he is a jerk or forgets her birthday or something...

I did flirt with her quite a bit, but that was the first time we had met. She may have taken it as I was just a player.

I will tone it down a tad and let her know that she's cool in my book and still stay out of the total friend zone.

sooneron
6/11/2007, 11:32 PM
Plant the seed of a little flirtation now. if she isn't jazzed by her boyfriend, she'll be looking for your digits when they eventually hit splitsville.

Suerreal
6/12/2007, 12:03 AM
Sometimes, girls who are unattached create fictional boyfriends to be able to relax and keep any conversations light.

If you know how to get in touch with her, a short & sweet card to the effect of "I enjoyed getting a chance to meet you, and if the opportunity arose, would like to get to know you better" might be kept around for a rainy day sometime.

goingoneight
6/12/2007, 12:19 AM
That is a mental kick in the cojones when things seem to be going well with someone and you find out they have a 'significant other.'

What sux just as bad? When chicks deliberately go out with someone to singles places, singles situations... and talk about Mr. Perfect the whole damn time. :mad: