PDA

View Full Version : Horn number 3 in trouble

Socrefbek
6/11/2007, 11:50 AM
This one is a former whorn but those Texas boys are on a role :texan:

http://sports.iwon.com/news/06112007/v9906.html

Scott D
6/11/2007, 11:57 AM
oh the DPD sex crimes unit is involved....this is gonna disappear real fast.

Sooner Among The Pack
6/11/2007, 01:15 PM
nm...didn't see it was a "former whorn"...no Fulmer Cup points today :(

TexasLidig8r
6/11/2007, 01:46 PM
Let me get this straight... a STRIPPER... flopping her breastages in the faces of hundreds of anonymous men every night.... grinding her barely clad pelvis against the crotches of hundreds of men every night... arousing them for the purpose of obtaining money, knowing that the more risque she is, the more money she will make... is claiming she was "inappropriately touched."

uh.. yeah.. right. :rolleyes:

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 01:50 PM
I see your point but if it was true that he held a gun to her face......well that's where I draw the line with naked women. I mean, if ya need a gun when the woman is already naked ya got problems. Just sayin

TexasLidig8r
6/11/2007, 01:55 PM
I see your point but if it was true that he held a gun to her face......well that's where I draw the line with naked women. I mean, if ya need a gun when the woman is already naked ya got problems. Just sayin

I don't see any mention of holding a gun to her face in the article.

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 02:19 PM
I don't see any mention of holding a gun to her face in the article.

The Ticket in Dallas is reporting that he used a gun!!!!!!!!!! But then it is the Ticket

AimForCenterMass
6/11/2007, 11:03 PM
Yeah, his gun.

47straight
6/12/2007, 07:05 AM
Let me get this straight... a STRIPPER... flopping her breastages in the faces of hundreds of anonymous men every night.... grinding her barely clad pelvis against the crotches of hundreds of men every night... arousing them for the purpose of obtaining money, knowing that the more risque she is, the more money she will make... is claiming she was "inappropriately touched."

C'mon Lid, would a nice little coed stripping her way through the University of Michigan just make up something like this?

Harry Beanbag
6/12/2007, 07:17 AM
This is my rifle, this is my gun.
This is for fighting, this is for fun.

Scott D
6/12/2007, 09:50 AM

well the story is that she was back in the dressing area in a towel when this incident began. The report states that Rogers was visibly intoxicated, and brandished a gun while he cornered her and fondled her. The report also states that there were no responses to her cries for help.

Now I don't frequent these places clearly as much as you do, however I'm pretty sure that the dressing room is suppossed to be off-limits to everyone except for club employees.

Frozen Sooner
6/12/2007, 09:54 AM

Lid, c'mon man. That's just pathetic. You know better than that. People who work in sex industries still have the right to say no.

Beef
6/12/2007, 09:58 AM
A lapdance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'.