PDA

View Full Version : Section 102, Row 42

ADs_Agent
6/10/2007, 11:34 AM
Got the invoice for my first ever set of season tickets, BOOMER SOONER!

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/10/2007, 07:45 PM
pay the invoice and give me the tickets....

flopshotjoe99
6/11/2007, 10:56 AM
this will be our second year for season tickets, still haven't figured out how we snagged row 1 last season, can't wait.:cool:

ADs_Agent
6/11/2007, 11:08 AM
I feel so blessed about it, giving my dad a nice father's day present. I'll be 22 the 23rd of this month and get season tickets as a bday present, this will be a good year folks.

Petro-Sooner
6/11/2007, 12:20 PM
I can remember one year when I was a student. Couple guys come into our section raising hell. You guys are in our seats. Long time season ticket holder. You guys beat it, they said. Turns out they were in the student section. One section over must have been there seats. It was entertaining watching half our section staring at these doods tuck tail and leave after they realized their mistake. Just thought I'd share.

Congrats on the tickets.

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 01:53 PM
I feel so blessed about it, giving my dad a nice father's day present. I'll be 22 the 23rd of this month and get season tickets as a bday present, this will be a good year folks.

Congrats on the tickets.......make sure someone uses them when ya can't make it.........You gonna have a serious "rush" when you see them come in the mail. :D

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 01:57 PM
I can remember one year when I was a student. Couple guys come into our section raising hell. You guys are in our seats. Long time season ticket holder. You guys beat it, they said. Turns out they were in the student section. One section over must have been there seats. It was entertaining watching half our section staring at these doods tuck tail and leave after they realized their mistake. Just thought I'd share.

Congrats on the tickets.

That's funny!!!!!!!! Reminds of my Jr. year when we had a couple of overweight, married, grad students sitting behind us. We had 6 seats and regularly crammed 10 or so in there. They hated us. Well, the Nebraska game came around (game was for the Orange Bowl) and we crammed 12-14 in there. They complained and we ignored. They went and got an usher and he told them to "look around....there are 80,000 people in here and 70,000 seats" then he walked away. They never said another word. What a day....I hit IM Hipp in the head with an orange.

ADs_Agent
6/11/2007, 02:02 PM
Congrats on the tickets.......make sure someone uses them when ya can't make it.........You gonna have a serious "rush" when you see them come in the mail. :D

I'd have to have leprosy or unable to move to miss a game.

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 02:04 PM
I'd have to have leprosy or unable to move to miss a game.

Probably true at your age....but ya get older and busier......my point is not making games but you build up points for perfect attendance. Always make sure they are used.....way to go dude!:)

Petro-Sooner
6/11/2007, 02:17 PM
That's funny!!!!!!!! Reminds of my Jr. year when we had a couple of overweight, married, grad students sitting behind us. We had 6 seats and regularly crammed 10 or so in there. They hated us. Well, the Nebraska game came around (game was for the Orange Bowl) and we crammed 12-14 in there. They complained and we ignored. They went and got an usher and he told them to "look around....there are 80,000 people in here and 70,000 seats" then he walked away. They never said another word. What a day....I hit IM Hipp in the head with an orange.

I was lucky enough to be in school and have tickets when oranges were thrown in 2000. nebraska game. What a time. I'll tell the grandkids about that game.

I can remember most games where the rows were crammed with students standing on the bleachers turned to there side so more kids could fit in. I didnt like it but that was the way it was.

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 02:25 PM
I was lucky enough to be in school and have tickets when oranges were thrown in 2000. nebraska game. What a time. I'll tell the grandkids about that game.

I can remember most games where the rows were crammed with students standing on the bleachers turned to there side so more kids could fit in. I didnt like it but that was the way it was.

Can't say I was completely comfortable with it myself. On those Saturdays the stadium controls me and I know I cannot control the stadium. Mostly older people where I sit now, but like you said I have something to tell the kids.

Hey this was my 500th post.

mikeelikee
6/11/2007, 04:08 PM
Section 102, Row 42? I sure hope you don't get nosebleeds easily!

Vaevictis
6/11/2007, 04:43 PM

Any seat is a good seat, right? :D

fwsooner22
6/11/2007, 05:29 PM
Any seat is a good seat, right? :D

Thats what I was thinking V......I have been up there before and enjoyed it. You can really see things develop. Thats why coaches sit up there. Right?

ADs_Agent
6/12/2007, 02:08 PM

don't kick a gift horse in the mouth, if I had to watch the game from a blimp floating over the stadium I'd do it for my Sooners.

nativesooner
6/12/2007, 06:03 PM
Don't get too rowdy or the old folks will tell you to sit down and be quiet! Congrats on a pair!

ADs_Agent
6/13/2007, 09:12 AM
Don't get too rowdy or the old folks will tell you to sit down and be quiet! Congrats on a pair!

I am by no means a quiet fan, I'm going to yell, cheer, and be wild when something good happens, if the old folks don't like it, they can deal with it.