PDA

View Full Version : Another Paris Hilton/Fox RedEye thread

oumartin
6/9/2007, 02:44 AM
Does anyone watch the Fox News Red Eye show? Its fantastic. They were talkin' about Paris Hilton having herpes on her rectum.. That still wouldn't stop me.!!

Turd_Ferguson
6/9/2007, 02:47 AM
Does anyone watch the Fox News Red Eye show? Its fantastic. They were talkin' about Paris Hilton having herpes on her rectum.. That still wouldn't stop me.!!
ewww. If she had as many stick'n out of her as she's had stuck in'er....she'd look like a porcupine.:D

StoopTroup
6/9/2007, 03:02 AM
But in all fairness...

She's had some quality ones stuck in her. ;)

Rogue
6/9/2007, 09:14 AM
I don't get it, I probably won't get it, and yes I would. But I just don't think she's hawt.

sooneron
6/9/2007, 09:41 AM
I would take grudge **** to a whole new level...

picasso
6/9/2007, 09:44 AM
I don't get it, I probably won't get it, and yes I would. But I just don't think she's hawt.
she's tall and thin, nice skin. that's about it.

I'm tired of hearing about her. geesh, money will get you more than 15 minutes of fame.

slickdawg
6/9/2007, 09:57 AM
She's a little cute, that's about it. But more importantly, her personality is that she's a ****ing bitch, and is getting what she deserves by STAYING in jail.

r5TPsooner
6/9/2007, 10:15 AM

:eek:

Frozen Sooner
6/9/2007, 10:53 AM

Rectum?

Damn near killed him!

SleestakSooner
6/9/2007, 11:03 AM
Does anyone watch the Fox Noise Red Eye show? Its craptastic. They were talkin' about Bill O'Reilly on having herpes on his rectum.. That still wouldn't stop me.!!

Fixed :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
6/9/2007, 02:00 PM
Fox RedEye is 50,000x funnier than that fake Sunday news show they have going.

OUinFLA
6/9/2007, 05:40 PM

So.......Im guessing PIITB was an acceptable practice in the past??