PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to show off my new avatar!

sooner n houston
6/8/2007, 11:42 PM
My son went to the Oklahoma Football Camp put on by the OU coaches. My wife took him. She got Stoops, Venables, Gundy, Huepel and two football players to sing a bunch of stuff for us. Footballs, hats, visors, shirts. WOW!!! She also had a friend there take pix of all that signing. In the av Stoops had just signed a visor and posed for a pic with her, he was super nice!

My son enjoyed the camp too. He was however sick during much of it. He had a stomach flu or something.
My son's frined, John, was coached by Josh Huepel. Josh told John that he had what it took! Made the boy's life!

I will wright more about the football camp later, maybe even post some pix. For now I just wanted to brag. :D

goingoneight
6/8/2007, 11:48 PM
What did Stoops, Gundy and Venables sing for you? And who is Huepel? :confused:

j/k... :D Good stuff. I was at the Caravan last Wed in Tulsa. Stoops finally signed my National Championship game ball I've had since February 2001. :D

sooner n houston
6/8/2007, 11:58 PM
Good stuff. I was at the Caravan last Wed in Tulsa. Stoops finally signed my National Championship game ball I've had since February 2001. :D

I have a 2000 National Championship ball as well, just one I bought off ebay. I decide not to send it with my wife. I have been kicking myself ever since. I don't know where my head was at. I remember thinking, no need to send that one with her - no one but Stoops will be there. Duhhh! Oh well hopefully next year they will all still be there.

Blue
6/9/2007, 12:24 AM
Awesome. We don't hear about this stuff enough.

Hell, I'm 28 and it would make my life if Josh Heupel told me I had what it took. ;) :D

goingoneight
6/9/2007, 01:14 AM
I caught a Heupel pass before. True story... we beat the dogshat out of Colorado, he threw a little foam football at me after the game was over from the sidelines. :D