Scott D
6/8/2007, 02:20 PM
mmhmm

Petro-Sooner
6/8/2007, 02:22 PM
Did they send her back to jail?

Scott D
6/8/2007, 02:29 PM
It's never good when the State begins to get involved...go serve your time little wench. Provided her sentence sticks, I think this prosecutor should become the next AAG. :D

Screaming Paris Hilton Sent Back to Jail
Jun 8, 3:16 PM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying Friday seconds after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.

"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience.

She had been brought to court in sheriff's custody today for a court hearing on her early release from jail after back-and-forth decisions on whether she could participate by telephone from her home.

Hilton, appearing to be in handcuffs, cried after she was placed into a black-and-white patrol car, which sped away from her home with lights flashing as news helicopters pursued, broadcasting live TV coverage.

The car carrying her disappeared into the courthouse's underground parking lot, avoiding a swarm of news media, and her parents then arrived.

In the hearing, which began at late morning, a judge was to listen to the city attorney's complaint that the county sheriff did not have the right to reassign her to electronically monitored home detention after only three days in jail for violating probation in a reckless driving case.

On Thursday, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ordered that Hilton be brought to Friday's hearing. But early Friday a court spokesman announced that she would be allowed to participate by telephone, which is common in misdemeanor cases. Then, in a reversal, the spokesman said the judge had ordered the Sheriff's Department to pick her up and bring her to court.

The frenzy began early Thursday when sheriff's officials released Hilton because of an undisclosed medical condition and sent her home under house arrest. She had been in jail for three days.

Hilton was fitted with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet and was expected to finish her 45-day sentence for a reckless driving probation violation at her four-bedroom, three-bath home.

The decision by Sheriff Lee Baca to move Hilton chafed prosecutors and Sauer, who spelled out during sentencing that Hilton was not allowed to serve house detention.

Late Thursday, Sauer issued the order for Hilton to return to court after the city attorney filed a petition demanding that Hilton be returned to jail and to show cause why Baca shouldn't be held in contempt of court.

Baca does not have to be in court, and it was unclear who would represent the Sheriff's Department.

The move also was met with outrage from the sheriff's deputies union, members of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, civil rights leaders, defense attorneys and others.

"What transpired here is outrageous," county Supervisor Don Knabe told The Associated Press, adding he received more than 400 angry e-mails and hundreds more phone calls from around the country.

Hilton's return home "gives the impression of ... celebrity justice being handed out," he said.

Baca dismissed the criticism, saying the decision was made based on medical advice.

"It isn't wise to keep a person in jail with her problem over an extended period of time and let the problem get worse," Baca told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday.

"My message to those who don't like celebrities is that punishing celebrities more than the average American is not justice," Baca said.

California Attorney General Jerry Brown criticized the Sheriff's Department for letting Hilton out of jail, saying he believed she should serve out her sentence.

"It does hold up the system to ridicule when the powerful and the famous get special treatment," Brown told The Associated Press in an interview before testifying at a congressional hearing in Washington, D.C.

"I'm sure there's a lot of people who've seen their family members go to jail and have various ailments, physical and psychological, that didn't get them released," he said. "I'd say it's time for a course correction."

The Los Angeles County jail system is so overcrowded that attorneys and jail officials have said it is not unusual for nonviolent offenders like Hilton to be released after serving as little as 10 percent of their sentences.

In the hours after Hilton's release, it was a madcap scene outside her house in the hills above the Sunset Strip. As word spread that the 26-year-old poster child for bad celebrity behavior was back home, radio helicopter pilots who normally report on traffic conditions were dispatched to hover over her house and describe it to morning commuters. Paparazzi photographers on the ground quickly assembled outside its gates.

Shortly before noon, Hilton issued a statement through her attorney.

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally," she said. "I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Hilton's path to jail began Sept. 7, when she failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a street in her Mercedes-Benz on what she said was a late-night run to a hamburger stand.

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

In the months that followed she was stopped twice by officers who discovered her driving on a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom, where he sentenced her to jail.

---

Associated Press Writer Erica Werner in Washington, D.C., contributed to the report.

Pricetag
6/8/2007, 02:30 PM
http://sports.gearlive.com/blogimages/nelson.jpg

jk the sooner fan
the headline says "Paris Hilton taken from court screaming after Judge orders her back to jail"

hooray!

Petro-Sooner
Awesome!!!

SoonerAcesUp
6/8/2007, 02:32 PM
I'm tired of hearing about the bitch! What makes her entitled to the easy way out anyway?

IronSooner
6/8/2007, 02:33 PM
"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience.

Now that's just sad. And frickin' hilarious. Suck it up princess.

Scott D
6/8/2007, 02:35 PM
I'm tired of hearing about the bitch! What makes her entitled to the easy way out anyway?

she's heir to one of the biggest chains of hotels in the world. And she gives bad head. :D

TexasLidig8r
6/8/2007, 02:37 PM

Her great grandfather Conrad Hilton building an empire and her living off of his hard work and vision like a beetle on the dead carcass of a rotting wildebeest.

Mongo
6/8/2007, 02:38 PM
she's heir to one of the biggest chains of hotels in the world. And she gives bad head. :D

unless a mouth is lined like a cheese grater, there is no such thing as bad head you ungreatful SOB

Scott D
6/8/2007, 02:38 PM
unless a mouth is lined like a cheese grater, there is no such thing as bad head you ungreatful SOB

mebbe in your world....tiny :)

OUinFLA
6/8/2007, 02:41 PM

spek.
especially if said mouth is surrounded by a 350 million dollar trust fund.

uh....cheese grater??? ouch!

jk the sooner fan
6/8/2007, 02:49 PM
there is no such thing as bad head you ungreatful SOB

kinda my thoughts.....

SicEmBaylor
6/8/2007, 02:51 PM
Since when can a Sheriff just decide to release an inmate and assign an alternative punishment especially when that alternative punishment was specifically ruled against by the Judge in the initial sentencing hearing. Is that normal?

I can't stand that wench. I can see absolutely no reason for her to exist and absolutely no net positive aspect to her continued existence on this planet.

Mjcpr
6/8/2007, 02:52 PM
I can't stand that wench. I can see absolutely no reason for her to exist and absolutely no net positive aspect to her continued existence on this planet.
Isn't it ironic that we refer to you as the Paris Hilton of SF? ;)

Mongo
6/8/2007, 02:54 PM
Isn't it ironic that we refer to you as the Paris Hilton of SF? ;)

SicEm gives bad head?:confused:

Scott D
6/8/2007, 02:55 PM
you should ask BU BEAR.

SicEmBaylor
6/8/2007, 02:56 PM
I ONLY CRIED FOR A FEW MINUTES WHEN THEY SENT ME TO JAIL!

Blue
6/8/2007, 02:57 PM
Fox news is hilarious right now. shephard smith cracking jokes left and right, Geraldo screaming she doesn't deserve this harsh sentence, greta screaming she's mentally ill. it's a freaking circus.

Paris isn't the first person a judge has made an example of. The judge in my hometown used to give you 10 days if you missed your courtdate for a speeding ticket.

Another sign of the apocalypse. This is like the oj circus.

My Opinion Matters
6/8/2007, 02:58 PM
I want her to die.

And the media too.

That is all.

colleyvillesooner
6/8/2007, 03:01 PM
This is hilarious:

• Click Here to Watch Paris Get Taken to Jail LIVE

XingTheRubicon
There may be nothing less important.

OUinFLA
Well, it's nice to know that in this whole wide world, there in no news more important to Fox News than the blonde bimbo have to serve out her punishment.

Al Queda must be spinning in their turbans.

jk the sooner fan
6/8/2007, 03:02 PM
i'm pretty certain the other networks are covering it too

OUinFLA
6/8/2007, 03:06 PM
heh, I was just wondering how she would be treated in Apaio's Arizona jail system. Well, now I know.

opksooner
6/8/2007, 03:08 PM
Found on the 'net. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

posted 2:18p, 6/8/2007

Check out WWTDD.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: And since there’s no better source for hard news than third party emails, heres another possible reason Paris was let out yesterday, thanks to the sexy Heather:

My friend's brother (who works with [Sheriff Lee] Baca's assistant sheriffs) told me that Paris was released due to a severe, "stress-induced" herpes outbreak. He also said that he heard that the blisters had apparently spread to her anus and had taken on abcess-like features that required more serious medical attention. Thus, after taking into account jail overcrowding, the increasing liability that Paris presents, and Paris's lesions, all things weighed in favor of her being put on home confinement.

Is this true? Yes, it's 100 percent true (*). I didn't win trophies in journalism because of my seductive walk and charming smile. In fact, I didn’t win any trophies in journalism at all, so take that!

(*) warning - may not be true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let that be true.

JohnnyMack
6/8/2007, 03:12 PM
This is hilarious:

Nice link noob.

OUinFLA
6/8/2007, 03:14 PM
oh good, now I know it is of national significant importance.
They're interviewing Al Sharpton on the matter.

Petro-Sooner
6/8/2007, 03:15 PM
I really amases me that the news act like this is of such importance.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2007, 03:19 PM
Since when can a Sheriff just decide to release an inmate and assign an alternative punishment especially when that alternative punishment was specifically ruled against by the Judge in the initial sentencing hearing. Is that normal.
Apparently in LA County the Sheriff makes all the assignment decisions. What is not normal, is that the Sheriff defied specific orders from the Judge. No work release, no electronic monitoring...

Newbomb Turk
6/8/2007, 03:20 PM
Paris was released due to a severe, "stress-induced" herpes outbreak. He also said that he heard that the blisters had apparently spread to her anus and had taken on abcess-like features that required more serious medical attention.

*snicker*

TheHumanAlphabet
6/8/2007, 03:26 PM
You know, shut up, hold your head up and have dignity in the face of adversity.

colleyvillesooner
6/8/2007, 03:26 PM
Nice link noob.

I wasn't trying to post the link. I just thought it was hilarious that a link like that was on Foxnews.com

dickweed.

Flagstaffsooner
6/8/2007, 03:30 PM
Paris was released due to a severe, "stress-induced" herpes outbreak. He also said that he heard that the blisters had apparently spread to her anus and had taken on abcess-like features that required more serious medical attention. Pics, Enquiring minds want to know!

JohnnyMack
6/8/2007, 03:31 PM
I wasn't trying to post the link. I just thought it was hilarious that a link like that was on Foxnews.com

dickweed.

:O

****face

Mongo
6/8/2007, 03:34 PM
Pics, Enquiring minds want to know!

probably looks like this
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/hobbs70/herps.jpg

mixed with this
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/hobbs70/fag.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
6/8/2007, 03:51 PM
Paris Hilton has been ordered back to jail in Lynwood and will serve out her original 45 day sentence with a credit for the 5 days she's already served. Reporters say she was crying through the entire process and, when Judge Michael Sauer gave his decision, she let out a huge cry and said, "This isn't right." She was then physically dragged out of the courtroom by a female deputy, in tears, screaming, "Mom, Mom, Mom."

Some witnesses say they saw a rainbow above the courtroom. And others say they saw a giant man in the clouds with a white beard nodding his head approvingly. And me? Well I saw Judge Michael Sauer grow to be twelve feet tall, with muscles the size of tree trunks. And when he smiled, little cartoon hearts appeared above my head and there was a strange tingling sensation in my pants.

NOTE: I officially nominate Judge Michael Sauer for President of the Entire Universe.

UPDATE: There's conflicting reports about her sentence. She either has to serve out her reduced 23 days or her original 45 days depending on who you're hearing it from.

UPDATE 2: The official word is that she has to serve out her original 45 day sentence, although that comes out to 23 days of actual jail time with good behavior (one day off for every day of good behavior). So she's still going in for her original 45 day sentence, but will still only do 23 days (minus the 5 day credit) of actual jail time.

BigRedJed
6/8/2007, 04:02 PM
Waste.

Of.

Skin.

Vaevictis
6/8/2007, 04:05 PM
In related news, the Dow is up 157 today.

SicEmBaylor
6/8/2007, 04:12 PM
Paris Hilton has been ordered back to jail in Lynwood and will serve out her original 45 day sentence with a credit for the 5 days she's already served. Reporters say she was crying through the entire process and, when Judge Michael Sauer gave his decision, she let out a huge cry and said, "This isn't right." She was then physically dragged out of the courtroom by a female deputy, in tears, screaming, "Mom, Mom, Mom."

Some witnesses say they saw a rainbow above the courtroom. And others say they saw a giant man in the clouds with a white beard nodding his head approvingly. And me? Well I saw Judge Michael Sauer grow to be twelve feet tall, with muscles the size of tree trunks. And when he smiled, little cartoon hearts appeared above my head and there was a strange tingling sensation in my pants.

NOTE: I officially nominate Judge Michael Sauer for President of the Entire Universe.

UPDATE: There's conflicting reports about her sentence. She either has to serve out her reduced 23 days or her original 45 days depending on who you're hearing it from.

UPDATE 2: The official word is that she has to serve out her original 45 day sentence, although that comes out to 23 days of actual jail time with good behavior (one day off for every day of good behavior). So she's still going in for her original 45 day sentence, but will still only do 23 days (minus the 5 day credit) of actual jail time.

Does crying constitute good or bad behavior?

Petro-Sooner
6/8/2007, 04:14 PM
Goooooood Girls dont cryyyyyyy. They dont cry

royalfan5
6/8/2007, 04:15 PM
One of my close friends from college's name is Michael Sauer. Except he is Alaskan and a school teacher. But is still makes me laugh everytime I see the name in print.