PDA

View Full Version : Well, looks like I'm moving...

pb4ou
6/8/2007, 12:44 PM
from Southeast Dallas to Richland Hills maybe.

We're definatley leaving our place in Dallas though, our house that we've been living in over the last 2 years has been sold (not by us).

We are going to check out this nice place at Richland Hills. I like that location much better than where we currently are.

Hey Dallas folks, what do you know about Richland Hills?

Discuss...

:pop:

mdklatt
6/8/2007, 12:49 PM
from Southeast Dallas to Richland Hills maybe.

We're definatley leaving our place in Dallas though, our house that we've been living in over the last 2 years has been sold (not by us).

We are going to check out this nice place at Richland Hills. I like that location much better than where we currently are.

Hey Dallas folks, what do you know about Richland Hills?

Discuss...

:pop:

Richland Hills or North Richland Hills? NRH has some really nice new areas, Hurst and Keller, too. Richland Hills--not so much. Traffic in that area is teh suck, but no worse than many other parts of the Metroplex.

jk the sooner fan
6/8/2007, 12:59 PM
i dont know much about it other than you'll probably be more centrally located to stuff on the north side of town.....i've driven thru the area on leads for my other job a few times, its near the H-E-B area

pb4ou
6/8/2007, 01:06 PM
Richland Hills or North Richland Hills? NRH has some really nice new areas, Hurst and Keller, too. Richland Hills--not so much. Traffic in that area is teh suck, but no worse than many other parts of the Metroplex.

As far as I know, It's Richland Hills. I doubt that I could afford to live in North Richland Hills at the moment. Maybe once I graduate college in a year and a half I should be able to.

My wife and I are gonna go and check out a place real soon. I 'm hoping to be ready to move in to a place by July 1st. I want out of this current house real bad.

mdklatt
6/8/2007, 01:09 PM
As far as I know, It's Richland Hills. I doubt that I could afford to live in North Richland Hills at the moment. Maybe once I graduate college in a year and a half I should be able to.

Oh, got it. Most people probably can't afford to live in NRH at the moment. My family lived in Watauga for awhile back in the 80's. I really like that whole area. Unless there's been some gentrification going on, I wouldn't expect much out of Richland Hills...of course, coming from SE Dallas it might be a step up. ;)

crawfish
6/8/2007, 01:10 PM
Not much about RH...but NRH is nice.

GrapevineSooner
6/8/2007, 01:17 PM
Probably a lot like Watauga I would imagine.