PDA

View Full Version : The Jessica debate and other points of contention

stoopified
6/8/2007, 07:12 AM
The great Jessica debate between Beal and Alba brought ip some other points of debate in my mind.
1 why is Jessica Simpson not in the debate?Personally I call it a tie and invite all three to my place to see if I can come up with tie-breaking criteria. :D

2 For us 40+ posters what about the Ginger-Mary Anne debat ? I'm hardcore MaryAnne all the way.

3 Who is the Hawtest CSI on TV?Hands down it has to be Callie DuKane (Emily Proctor).She makes me want to get arrested in Miami(Fl.,not Ok.).The Greek chick(Keritas?) ain't bad though on CSINY.

4 Who is the steamiest mom/wife on TV?I have to go with Eva Longoria of Desperate Housewives.I don't watch the show enough to recall her characters name.

5 The sexiest Dr. on Grey's Anatomy?No Contest,Izzie Stevens.I could get lost in that body for days.

6 Upon further review forget what I said about Mary Anne and Ginger,Kate(Evangeline Lilly) is the HAWTEST castaway ever.

SoonerStormchaser
6/8/2007, 07:54 AM
Alba, Mary Ann, Melina Kenakirides (or however you spell her insane last name), Felicity Huffman, Katherine Heigl's character, I disagree

Widescreen
6/8/2007, 09:00 AM
Beal has a great body but I just don't think she's as good looking as most guys do. So Alba all the way. In fact, she's my #1 hottie right now.

Eva Longoria is totally overrated too. Her mouth is way too big for her head. A few years ago Teri Hatcher was one of the hottest women on TV. She's lost a little something over the years.

And MaryAnne - no question.

OUinFLA
6/8/2007, 09:03 AM
. So Alba all the way. In fact, she's my #1 hottie right now.

I emailed that info to your wife, just in case....you know.... she might want to give you something special for your anniversary.

soonervegas
6/8/2007, 09:18 AM
When did I miss the Jessica debate?

BTW it's Biel over Alba. Alba has lost too much weight in the past 12 months. When she gains back 10-15, I'll switch back.

Simpson? Please don't disgrace Alba/Biel with that garbage.

IronSooner
6/8/2007, 09:30 AM
Alba by far. I agree she's a little thin for me, but I'd be willing to make the investment.

Mongo
6/8/2007, 09:32 AM
pffft, Jessica Tandy gots my vote

JohnnyMack
6/8/2007, 09:51 AM
Jessica Biel looks like a horse. Pass.

Jessica Alba is hot. But nothing special.

Jessica Simpson has....<looks around to see if any wimmens have found this thread>...ginormous funbags. She wins by default.

Widescreen
6/8/2007, 03:40 PM
I emailed that info to your wife, just in case....you know.... she might want to give you something special for your anniversary.
Bastage!

OUinFLA
6/8/2007, 06:45 PM
Bastage!

Did you enjoy watching "The Sleeping Dictionary", even though you knew it was a body-double showing her boobs?
It was fun to imagine them actually belonging to Alba.
Her acting skilz seriously sucked though