PDA

View Full Version : Sending a card to a friend?

achiro
6/7/2007, 03:05 PM
A friend and his wife just had their twins a few days ago. They are very "premie" and are very day to day. I want to send a "thinking and praying for you all" type card but not sure if I should put the babies names on the card. If one were to die in the couple of days that it takes for the card to get there, I'm not sure if it would be a good thing??? I know its a bit morbid to think about but not real sure how to handle it.
Thoughts?

Viking Kitten
6/7/2007, 03:11 PM
"Thinking and praying for you all" sounds like a sympathy card. How about just flowers with a simple congratulations card addressed to the *whatever* family?

JohnnyMack
6/7/2007, 03:17 PM
"Thinking and praying for you all" sounds like a sympathy card. How about just flowers with a simple congratulations card addressed to the *whatever* family?

Sounds good. Up tempo all the way with these folks right now.

achiro
6/7/2007, 03:23 PM
The only problem I see with that is if one of the babies were to die and then they get this congrats card in the mail?

Viking Kitten
6/7/2007, 03:29 PM
I think under the circumstances, they would understand and appreciate the sentiment. Probably keep the card very understated and simple though.

Viking Kitten
6/7/2007, 03:32 PM
Any way you can hand deliver the card?

Petro-Sooner
6/7/2007, 03:34 PM
Any way you can hand deliver the card?

No need. Use the USPS. Fast and reliable. :D