PDA

View Full Version : Dear People Driving North on the Broadway Ext. This Morning

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/7/2007, 11:26 AM
I realize that there was a bad wreck in the south bound lanes just south of NW 63rd. However, let me remind you that you are driving in the opposite direction.

Therefore, there is no need to allow northbound traffic to back up to almost 23rd Street.

TUSooner
6/7/2007, 12:47 PM
It's not all that comforting to know that Okie drivers are as bad a Y'ats and Coonasses when it comes to rubbernecking.

A few months ago there was a bad wreck on eastbopund I-10 near Lafayette. So naturally the westbounbd lanes were backed up for miles for no reason at all -- except people slowing down to look.

Jerk
6/7/2007, 05:55 PM
I almost ran over some rubberneckers today. It was a very close call. Tires were smoking. This was at I-44/77 Junction.

You ever take a loaded semi truck east on I-44 and wrap around the clover leaf ramp to go north of Broadway Ext? It's a motherf***er

SleestakSooner
6/7/2007, 06:46 PM
It was backed up to nearly I-40 by the time I got up that way this morning, I got off on 36th and just took Western on up to Britton instead. Stupid rubberneckers!

soonerboomer93
6/7/2007, 07:46 PM
but, i might know someone, or get to see some good blood so I need to look...

Soonerus
6/7/2007, 09:35 PM
It is amazing and it happens all the time....

Jimminy Crimson
6/7/2007, 11:01 PM
You ever take a loaded semi truck east on I-44 and wrap around the clover leaf ramp to go north of Broadway Ext?

Can't say I have... ;)