PDA

View Full Version : Television for Big-12 games in September:

Mac94
6/7/2007, 10:53 AM
Looks like the networks have selected most of their games for September ... may be a few additions, but not much. So, for our TV enjoyment, we have the following Big-12 games on:

Week 1 (Sept 1st - 3rd)

Nevada @ Nebraska ABC 2:30
Baylor @ TCU CSTV 5:00
Oklahoma St. @ Georgia ESPN2 5:45
N. Texas @ Oklahoma FSN 6:00
Kansas St. @ Auburn ESPN 6:45
Colorado St. @ Colorado FSN (no time given yet)
Texas Tech @ SMU (Mon 9/3) ESPN 3:00

Note: bit suprised that the Illinois @ Missouri game wasn't included.

Week 2 (Sept. 8th)

Nebraska @ Wake Forest ESPN 11:00
Miami @ Oklahoma ABC 11:00
Fresno St. @ Texas A&M FSN 2:30
TCU @ Texas FSN 6:00
Colorado @ Arizona St. FSN 9:00

Note: Again, Missouri at this point seems left out, kinda suprised Missouri @ Mississippi isn't on the list yet.

Week 3 (Sept 14th - 15th)

Oklahoma St. @ Troy (Fri 9/14) ESPN2 7:00
Iowa @ Iowa St. Versus 12:30
Texas @ Central Florida ESPN2 2:30
USC @ Nebraska ABC 7:00
Florida St. @ Colorado ESPN 9:00

Note: Wonder if CSTV or someone will pick up the Tech @ Rice game?

Week 4 (Sept. 20th - 22nd)

Texas A&M @ Miami (Thurs 9/20) ESPN 6:45
Oklahoma @ Tulsa (Fri 9/21) ESPN2 7:00
Oklahoma St. @ Texas Tech FSN 2:30
Rice @ Texas FSN 6:00

Note: No shockers here as the Big-12 has a weak slate, only bit suprise is that ABC passed on any Big-12 game passing the oSu @ Tech game to Fox Sports.

KantoSooner
6/7/2007, 07:30 PM
Related question: does anyone know of any rebroadcast service (net based?) for us who live outside the broadcast area? I live in Japan and my only options to date are to listen on armed forces radio (to the 1 or 2 Big 12 games they carry each season), follow the play-by-play on ESPN on line or get my dad to send me a disk the next day.
I promise to watch the ads. I don't own a bar where I intend to show it commercially. I'd just really like to see a game once in a while.
Ideas?

OSUAggie
6/7/2007, 07:56 PM
Related question: does anyone know of any rebroadcast service (net based?) for us who live outside the broadcast area? I live in Japan and my only options to date are to listen on armed forces radio (to the 1 or 2 Big 12 games they carry each season), follow the play-by-play on ESPN on line or get my dad to send me a disk the next day.
I promise to watch the ads. I don't own a bar where I intend to show it commercially. I'd just really like to see a game once in a while.
Ideas?

ESPN Gameplan online.

Phil
6/7/2007, 07:58 PM
Tivo/ReplayTV and Slingbox.

sooner518
6/7/2007, 10:52 PM
Slingbox always seemed like a cool concept. Anyone know how well it actually works?

47straight
6/7/2007, 11:09 PM
Slingbox always seemed like a cool concept. Anyone know how well it actually works?

It worked well enough for me to watch the big 12 championship game last year. At least as good as any run of the mill streaming video out there.

KantoSooner
6/7/2007, 11:15 PM
Many Garcias to all! I guess my old man just got a new mission: go buy a tivo and slingbox. I'm sending grandchild to visit them next week, so the time is right for some hard ball negotiation.
Cheers, four hours 'til miller time over here. bwahahahahaha

Boffingham
6/8/2007, 12:28 AM
I've been using slingbox for a week now from England. Works like a champ.

goingoneight
6/8/2007, 12:53 AM
Ideas?

www.soonerscooter.com

He does up all the stuff worth watching. :D

KantoSooner
6/8/2007, 02:32 AM
Thank you for the soonerscooter ref. I have now sacrificed the afternoon and will probably lose my job. Thank you again.