PDA

View Full Version : So, Debra LaVae was too "pretty" to go to jail for...

OUinFLA
6/7/2007, 09:46 AM
having sex with a minor (several times), and she had no money,
yet Paris Hilton was sent to jail for DUI (several times), and has Millions.....

Im guessing that the judge and or defense attorney didn't think Paris was "pretty enough" to use that precident for a defense issue?

Although I think they are both "pretty" , Deb doesn't look so skinny, so perhaps that is the fine line between "too pretty to go to jail, so let her go free", and "eh, she's pretty, but not too pretty to go to jail, so lock her up"

BigRedJed
6/7/2007, 09:50 AM
Paris is pretty? News to me. I'd rather **** E.T.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/7/2007, 09:51 AM
Well ugly/anorexic Paris got out of jail. I guess she couldn't "stomach" confinement...

Scott D
6/7/2007, 10:10 AM
having sex with a minor (several times), and she had no money,
yet Paris Hilton was sent to jail for DUI (several times), and has Millions.....

Im guessing that the judge and or defense attorney didn't think Paris was "pretty enough" to use that precident for a defense issue?

Although I think they are both "pretty" , Deb doesn't look so skinny, so perhaps that is the fine line between "too pretty to go to jail, so let her go free", and "eh, she's pretty, but not too pretty to go to jail, so lock her up"

if you've seen her 'sex tape' you'd know that paris besides not being pretty, has no talents worth keeping her alive for.

crawfish
6/7/2007, 10:10 AM
She blew her way out of prison in record time.

Beef
6/7/2007, 10:14 AM
Sarah Silverman was right. They really did paint the bars to look like penises and she broke her teeth.

rd280z
6/7/2007, 12:07 PM
Paris suffered from " Sperm DT's " and had to be released