PDA

View Full Version : Iran Caught Red-Handed Shipping Arms to Taliban

OklahomaTuba
6/7/2007, 08:57 AM
Iran's latest act of war against this country. Now they aren't just killing our Men and Women in Iraq, but Afganistan as well.

Why we havn't begun bombing them yet is beyond me.

NATO officials say they have caught Iran red-handed, shipping heavy arms, C4 explosives and advanced roadside bombs to the Taliban for use against NATO forces, in what the officials say is a dramatic escalation of Iran's proxy war against the United States and Great Britain.http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/document_iran_c.html

TopDaugIn2000
6/7/2007, 09:05 AM
IRAN is cutting off their people's arms and sending them to the Taliban now?!?!?!?!

SICKOS

OklahomaTuba
6/7/2007, 09:07 AM
Don't ask what those f'kn persian asshats are doing to the kittens over there. Its just sickening.

soonerhubs
6/7/2007, 09:08 AM
I think it's time to eliminate that Country's leadership. BTW, thanks again Jimmy Carter.

Mjcpr
6/7/2007, 09:08 AM
Don't ask what those f'kn persian asshats are doing to the kittens over there. Its just sickening.

Cat juggling??!!

TopDaugIn2000
6/7/2007, 09:09 AM

can't be any worse than what they do to their wimmens.

JohnnyMack
6/7/2007, 09:16 AM
It also wouldn't surprise me if those Iranians had something to do with the jihaadi fellows fighting in Iraq.

I also wouldn't be surprised if water was wet.

picasso
6/7/2007, 09:29 AM
isn't this old news?

OU4LIFE
6/7/2007, 09:43 AM
isn't this old news?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was old news.

OUDoc
6/7/2007, 09:44 AM
Now the Iranians are shipping us old news?
Bastards

Mjcpr
6/7/2007, 09:45 AM
Now the Iranians are shipping us old news?
Bastards

That explains today's paper talking about the new hit sitcom Growing Pains.

:mad:

Oldnslo
6/7/2007, 10:09 AM
We landed on the MOON?!

King Crimson
6/7/2007, 10:12 AM
I think it's time to eliminate that Country's leadership. BTW, thanks again Jimmy Carter.

the rise of islamic fundamentalism in Iran has to do with a lot more factors than the 4 year presidency of Jimmy Carter.

Vaevictis
6/7/2007, 10:15 AM
Thanks again, Kermit.

soonerhubs
6/7/2007, 10:16 AM
the rise of flood waters in New Orleans has to do with a lot more factors than the 4 year presidency of Dubyah.

Couldn't agree more. Couldn't agree more. ;)

TexasLidig8r
6/7/2007, 10:16 AM
but.. but.. they would NEVER think of transporting dirty bombs for use against the United States thought... NEVER! :rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
6/7/2007, 10:17 AM
the rise of islamic fundamentalism in Iran has to do with a lot more factors than the 4 year presidency of Jimmy Carter.

Wouldn't Eisenhower be a more accurate whipping boy in this?

Vaevictis
6/7/2007, 10:18 AM
Wouldn't Eisenhower be a more accurate whipping boy in this?

No, Republican Presidents have immunity. Kermit's the guy in this case.

JohnnyMack
6/7/2007, 10:19 AM
No, Republican Presidents have immunity. Kermit's the guy in this case.

My bad.

King Crimson
6/7/2007, 10:39 AM
Couldn't agree more. Couldn't agree more. ;)

absolutely.

SoonerProphet
6/7/2007, 01:06 PM
I think the Dulles Brothers share some culpability as well.

King Crimson
6/7/2007, 01:11 PM
yeah, the Shah was a great guy. benevolent man of the people.

soonerhubs
6/7/2007, 02:18 PM
yeah, the Shah was a great guy. benevolent man of the people.
To be fair, and I'm sure you already know, but I hear this guy was pretty cruel to his people.

Widescreen
6/7/2007, 02:40 PM
It also wouldn't surprise me if those Iranians had something to do with the jihaadi fellows fighting in Iraq.

I also wouldn't be surprised if water was wet.
Why would you treat this information as "ho-hum"? I hope you're not saying "well, that's just the kind of thing they do. No big deal." The ONLY reason I could conceive of this not being a big deal is the fact that absolutely nothing will happen to Iran as a result of this.

JohnnyMack
6/7/2007, 02:45 PM
Why would you treat this information as "ho-hum"? I hope you're not saying "well, that's just the kind of thing they do. No big deal." The ONLY reason I could conceive of this not being a big deal is the fact that absolutely nothing will happen to Iran as a result of this.

That's just how I treat Tuba.

Or haven't you been paying attention?

Oldnslo
6/7/2007, 03:03 PM
To be fair, and I'm sure you already know, but I hear this guy was pretty cruel to his people.
Yup. The Shah was no Mother Teresa. But the only solution I see is for there to be "Shah v2.0".

That is, we get one of these people to deal with these people in a fashion that they respect and understand. You know, the ol' iron fist in an iron glove. With spikes. Personally, I'd choose a secular kind of guy with a weakness for Western finery. Maybe not 100% mentally stable, but someone we can control or deal with while HE handles all the zealots.

wait a minute...

Widescreen
6/7/2007, 03:08 PM
That's just how I treat Tuba.

Or haven't you been paying attention?
You apparently haven't been paying attention that I never pay attention. Ever.

JohnnyMack
6/7/2007, 03:11 PM
You apparently haven't been paying attention that I never pay attention. Ever.

Who are you again?