PDA

View Full Version : John Williams, OG, Tulsa Booker T. Washington

rankin07
6/7/2007, 12:25 AM
So if we offer this kid are our chances pretty good of landing him? He is a big one 6-4 and 335 pounds and extremely strong...We better offer him looks like the other big time programs are recruiting him now..He's an instate kid that I heard would be a lock to OU so we better keep him instate.

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=43698

rankin07
6/7/2007, 02:15 PM
ANYONE CARE TO SHARE ANYTHING? :D.....ANYONE?

goingoneight
6/7/2007, 07:33 PM
We need some in-state guys the way we're cleaning up in Texass right now. :D

OSUAggie
6/7/2007, 08:07 PM
This just in: You can have whoever the **** you want in-state.

goingoneight
6/7/2007, 10:01 PM
What, did Ryan Broyles tell you that? :D

insuranceman_22
6/7/2007, 10:28 PM
Come ag....be cool, we both lost a pretty good athlete from Millwood last year.......freakin tennessee

The Consumate Showman
6/7/2007, 11:48 PM
OU wants Owens and McGee R E A L bad right now. Other than that, I think we're giving a strong look to Cameron Gladd out at Clinton to be another bruising FB a la JD. John just has not been performing like the coaches have wanted him to prove he is worth giving up on some national kids or a couple other Texas kids that are far and away better than John. I know that I have gone on in the past about how we should have offered him long ago, but after being at camp and seeing him first hand, it just doesn't seem to be there right now, which is odd because I, like most everyone else, thought he could easily prove himself after his junior year blocking for Michael Harris...guess we'll see.

OSUAggie
6/8/2007, 02:22 AM
Come ag....be cool, we both lost a pretty good athlete from Millwood last year.......freakin tennessee

Well, you were soft on him for too long.

What, did Ryan Broyles tell you that? :D

The last 105 years (give or take a 4-year period every fifth decade) have told me that.