PDA

View Full Version : I emailed MCCAIN and KYL re Immigration Bill

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/6/2007, 01:51 PM
Any Republican who votes for this bill in either the Senate or House will most likely be serving their last term in office. I will not vote for anyone who votes for this bill, and I understand that a very high percentage of republicans feel the same way.
We simply want existing immigration laws enforced, and definitely want the borders closed to illegal immigration and ASAP. That is the one immigration issue that is by far the most important. Simply do that, and forget about writing new immigration laws.
Thanks, Bill Favor

Scott D
6/6/2007, 02:10 PM
who is Bill Favor?

6/6/2007, 02:14 PM
who is Bill Favor?Remember William Favor? He's a close relative.

Scott D
6/6/2007, 02:17 PM
I read you killed william favor and buried his remains underneath your antelope pit.

6/6/2007, 02:19 PM
I read you killed william favor and buried his remains underneath your antelope pit.They got the story wrong.

Scott D
6/6/2007, 02:33 PM
damn the national enquirer and their misprints.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/6/2007, 04:29 PM
So you're voting against every single one of them that votes for it?

Harry Beanbag
6/6/2007, 04:59 PM
So you're voting against every single one of them that votes for it?

Unfortunately, they're not all on everybody's ballot.

To tell you the truth, I vote against McCain every chance I get. And once every six years isn't often enough.

6/6/2007, 05:15 PM
So you're voting against every single one of them that votes for it?Yeth!

Stoop Dawg
6/6/2007, 06:13 PM
I have a question about this bill and I'm too lazy to go look it up.

I hear some people calling it "amnesty". But then I heard that under this bill the current illegals would have to pay a $5000 fine, go back to their own country, then apply for legal status. That doesn't sound like "amnesty" to me.

So, which is it?

Harry Beanbag
6/6/2007, 06:33 PM

I hear some people calling it "amnesty". But then I heard that under this bill the current illegals would have to pay a $5000 fine, go back to their own country, then apply for legal status. That doesn't sound like "amnesty" to me.

So, which is it?

From what I understand, and I'm not sure I know all the details either, is that the fines and going back and all that only apply to the illegals that wish to become citizens some day. You can draw your own conclusions what would actually happen.

6/6/2007, 07:23 PM

So, which is it?According to what I've heard about the bill, the illegals aren't required to either pay a fine or go back to their home country. Harry is right, that the bill allows them to become "legal", but not citizens, unless they WANT to be a citizen, pay a fine and leave the USA. It's a REALLY stupid bill, IMO, and has no business being proposed, let alone passed.

6/6/2007, 11:56 PM
For anyone who wants to email your respective state's senator, try Coburn.senate.gov, for example. (The senator's last name.senate.gov)