PDA

View Full Version : I are teh sorries

Scott D
6/5/2007, 10:52 PM
1. For ninjaing my way into Moore last Tuesday and being gone relatively early in the morning.

2. For spending 4 days in San Antonio and never getting a chance to meet up with sas.

3. For heading back to Moore with the intention of getting something together to meet some peoples Sunday night, but getting that whole thing shanghaied by circumstances out of my control (late start out of tejas/late time spent at parents/being informed that my aunt had passed away that morning)

Things I are not teh sorries for.

1. Giving the one fingered salute to Dean, Colleyville, TX, Waco, Austin, and especially Godzillatron and the stadium that accompanies it.

2. Seeing muh little girl graduate from basic training and getting married all in the course of one day.

3. Getting the free pilsner glass from the Hard Rock Cafe on the Riverwalk. :D

sanantoniosooner
6/5/2007, 10:54 PM
:mad::(

Scott D
6/5/2007, 10:55 PM
well if it's any consolation, out of the entire party of us there. I was the only one not confused by how to get around downtown san antonio. :)

olevetonahill
6/5/2007, 11:58 PM
Yer Baby
Doing that In one sittin ?
Yer fergiven .

sooneron
6/6/2007, 12:23 AM
Sounds like you had one hell of a time and you managed to avoid sas@!

SicEmBaylor
6/6/2007, 01:08 AM
1. For ninjaing my way into Moore last Tuesday and being gone relatively early in the morning.

2. For spending 4 days in San Antonio and never getting a chance to meet up with sas.

3. For heading back to Moore with the intention of getting something together to meet some peoples Sunday night, but getting that whole thing shanghaied by circumstances out of my control (late start out of tejas/late time spent at parents/being informed that my aunt had passed away that morning)

Things I are not teh sorries for.

1. Giving the one fingered salute to Dean, Colleyville, TX, Waco, Austin, and especially Godzillatron and the stadium that accompanies it.

2. Seeing muh little girl graduate from basic training and getting married all in the course of one day.

3. Getting the free pilsner glass from the Hard Rock Cafe on the Riverwalk. :D

You went through Waco and didn't try to arrange a get together? =(

sanantoniosooner
6/6/2007, 06:44 AM
Don't EVEN........

He was IN San Antonio 4 days.......

People go THROUGH Waco as fast as possible.

jk the sooner fan
6/6/2007, 06:50 AM
even the people that live in san antonio have a hard time getting around downtown

crawfish
6/6/2007, 08:17 AM
Hey! We would've arranged a Dallas lunch around your schedule. :mad:

Scott D
6/6/2007, 08:54 AM

sas is pretty much right. We got through Waco as quickly as possible, which was good considering the ****hole that I-35 is through Austin. In both cases our goal was pretty much to reach the next destination as quickly as possible.

Don't EVEN........

He was IN San Antonio 4 days.......

People go THROUGH Waco as fast as possible.

Between being stuck on the base on Thursday and Sunday AM, and having to get there early to do functions on post before the kid was released off post at which point meant we spent a lot of time running about to where she wants to go.

even the people that live in san antonio have a hard time getting around downtown

Honestly, other than the construction that just started on 281, and the construction going on both sides of the 410 loop, and 35 leading south of SA, it really wasn't that big of a mess to deal with. It's going to be super easy to get around the 410/281 area once they finish those ramps that don't force you to drive as much in town and allow you to get on 410 a lot easier.

Downtown isn't all that difficult, especially if you ignore the signs trying to tell you where everything is. The one way roads become pretty much simplicity in figuring where you need to be, like most major cities downtowns.

Hey! We would've arranged a Dallas lunch around your schedule. :mad:

We can save that one for when I get an actual trip to actually relax/vacation to. I already owe the peoples up in the OKC area bigtime.

SoonerStormchaser
6/6/2007, 11:42 AM

WTF am I, chopped liver? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Scott D
6/6/2007, 11:42 AM
WTF am I, chopped liver? :mad: :mad: :mad:

yes? :)

SicEmBaylor
6/6/2007, 11:45 AM
The fact that nobody bothers to call anymore on their way through Waco has me very very sad in my pants and has ruined my month.

colleyvillesooner
6/6/2007, 11:47 AM

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6145/middlefingerflamejpgw30ar3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Right back at ya!

Scott D
6/6/2007, 11:53 AM
so far your only saving grace colley is that you jinxed your team first :P

SicEm, at least we can find other places without heading in the opposite direction :D

SicEmBaylor
6/6/2007, 11:55 AM
so far your only saving grace colley is that you jinxed your team first :P

SicEm, at least we can find other places without heading in the opposite direction :D
Touche.

dolemitesooner
6/6/2007, 01:01 PM
**** YOU SCOTT..

Scott D
6/6/2007, 01:05 PM
actually it was all an elaborate plan to say **** you to you doleo....it worked. :D

dolemitesooner
6/6/2007, 01:07 PM
GAY

colleyvillesooner
6/6/2007, 01:13 PM
He finally admits it...

6/6/2007, 01:38 PM
Every time I'm in Waco, I try to arrange lunch with Sic.

Ok, i don't.

SicEmBaylor
6/6/2007, 01:58 PM
Every time I'm in Waco, I try to arrange lunch with Sic.

Ok, i don't.
You should! It'd be a blast I assure you. I mean seriously, I'll buy you a beer!