PDA

View Full Version : Does oSu even have ascolly availible for Jai?

stoopified
6/5/2007, 07:11 PM
I'm listening to all these local cowpuke fans talking about how Jai is coming to Stoolwater now that Donovan jumped to the NBA.My question is aren't they at 13 with Jameson dope coming back?

goingoneight
6/5/2007, 07:59 PM
I would hope a top prospect would steer clear of Sean Sutton after last year. Even though we stress no excuses, it WAS Capel's first year down south and he didn't have half the recruiting stars Sutton did. Not saying the kid should come here... "I'm going to leave an awesome school to play in Stoolwater where I can finish third or fourth in the league!!!"

OSUAggie
6/6/2007, 07:37 AM
No, we don't have a scholarship for him. We didn't have one for him when we were on his "final list", either. John Lucas, Jr. said that he would pay Jai's way if he went to OSU. I think the only people that believe he's going to get out his LOI with UF and go to OSU are the relatively delusional eternal sunshine pumpers, which makes up about 90% of the students and 10% of the alumni. You kinda get hardened as you go along...

Scott D
6/6/2007, 11:35 AM
this thread is a moot point since Donovan is staying at Florida.

rankin07
6/6/2007, 03:47 PM
This dang Lucas stuff has finally got to end PERMANENTLY it's so old. I mean would he get this much attention if it weren't for his last name? Jeez he's a stick I think he's gonna get beat up in D-1.

stoopified
6/8/2007, 06:44 AM
This dang Lucas stuff has finally got to end PERMANENTLY it's so old. I mean would he get this much attention if it weren't for his last name? Jeez he's a stick I think he's gonna get beat up in D-1.
While I gree that I am ready for the Jai nonsense to endand that his last name is the MAJOR reason he continues to get attention,I must disagree on one point you made.I don't know if Jai will be a star or not but I wouldn't count on D-1 ball beating him up.recall Hollis price was also about 150 pounds and less than six foot.He turned out to be a better player than his size would indicate,much better.

Yeah I saw Donovan changed his mind,hopefully this finishes the Jai saga.