PDA

View Full Version : Why do people think that "I didn't get my final bill"

MamaMia
6/5/2007, 11:04 AM
is a good excuse to not have to pay a balance that they knew they owed once they walk through the door for their next appointment? :confused:

Thats just the most recent 'I thought you took me and my kids to raise' excuse I've heard today. It takes three people with that kind of mindset, in a one day period, to get me all in a polite but silent tither. :hot:

colleyvillesooner
6/5/2007, 11:27 AM
Maybe you should have sent them a final bill?

Frozen Sooner
6/5/2007, 11:29 AM
is a good excuse to not have to pay a balance that they knew they owed once they walk through the door for their next appointment? :confused:

Thats just the most recent 'I thought you took me and my kids to raise' excuse I've heard today. It takes three people with that kind of mindset, in a one day period, to get me all in a polite but silent tither. :hot:

I dunno Mama. When I go to the doctor, I always just pay my bill up front and tell them to mail me the overpayment from insurance. Just seems to always work out better for everyone that way.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/5/2007, 11:32 AM
I like when a place changes their billing policy, like say I pay my bill 15 days early so I don't have to worry about it and then they change it to a you have to pay 30 days after your last payment...so all of sudden me paying early means now I have to pay early every month!!

MamaMia
6/5/2007, 11:44 AM
Maybe you should have sent them a final bill?I did send them a bill, right after the last time they walked out the door owing me. :(

TheHumanAlphabet
6/5/2007, 11:53 AM
Mama - true story, I know you have heard it all.

4 years after I had a minor surgical procedure, I paid the bill. I was going through an old briefcase and found the one and only bill I had received for my portion of the tab. I had placed it in my briefcase and it had fallen or was placed in a small pocket and overlooked it and then stopped using the briefcase. I only found it when I was going through it to give it to the Salvation Army.

I felt really bad, paid it with a letter asking it be considered payment in full. The check was cashed, so they took the money I owed. But I was surprised I only got one bill for the outstanding balance - about 500 samolians...

crawfish
6/5/2007, 12:01 PM
I dunno Mama. When I go to the doctor, I always just pay my bill up front and tell them to mail me the overpayment from insurance. Just seems to always work out better for everyone that way.

Must be nice to have loads of extra money. :)

I'm annoyed by the Dr.'s offices lately. Basically, they send me a bill when the amount is still in question with the insurance company. It becomes next to impossible to determine what is a "real" bill and what is not. I have insurance for a reason - I simply can't afford to pay for the full health care of the five members of my family.

I'm sure it's confusing for the dr.s offices as well. There just has to be a better way.

LilSooner
6/5/2007, 12:36 PM
What ****es me off is when I pay my what they ask me to pay upfront then get charged because the Dr.'s office didn't charge the correct copay.

Bastards.

ousoonerfan
6/5/2007, 12:42 PM
Lately, I've waited for the second notice. It gives the doctors office time to bill the insurance and bill me the correct amount. More often than not, the second notice was significantly less than the first.

crawfish
6/5/2007, 12:44 PM
Lately, I've waited for the second notice. It gives the doctors office time to bill the insurance and bill me the correct amount. More often than not, the second notice was significantly less than the first.

I got the second notice once and it was wrong. When I called them, they said "we're still working with the insurance. Don't worry about it".

IF I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO WORRY ABOUT IT, THEN DON'T SEND ME THE FRICKIN' BILL!!! :mad:

OUDoc
6/5/2007, 12:58 PM
I got the second notice once and it was wrong. When I called them, they said "we're still working with the insurance. Don't worry about it".

IF I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO WORRY ABOUT IT, THEN DON'T SEND ME THE FRICKIN' BILL!!! :mad:
Shut up and send me all your money.

;)

Our billing agency sucks at that too. Mostly because insurance companies suck at sending the payment. It can take 3-15 months for them to pay us. I got 3 bills from our billing company on my daughter's lab I did in the office. I told them twice to write it off, they still sent the 3rd notice.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/5/2007, 01:10 PM
I got 3 bills from our billing company on my daughter's lab I did in the office. I told them twice to write it off, they still sent the 3rd notice.

I wonder if they would send you to collections? For work you did in your own company...:eek:

FaninAma
6/5/2007, 01:12 PM
Doctors are notoriously bad about having inefficient billing/collection operations. Often they want to keep it "in-house" and do it themselves. In most of these cases they are paying slightly above minimum wage to a few office personnel who are usually not very motivated to do an efficient, thorough job.

Having a good billing/collecting agency is one of the most important parts of having a successful private practice.....epspecially if you are in primary care. I went through aboout 4 billing/collecting agencies before i found one that did a good job.

Frozen Sooner
6/5/2007, 01:20 PM

I'm annoyed by the Dr.'s offices lately. Basically, they send me a bill when the amount is still in question with the insurance company. It becomes next to impossible to determine what is a "real" bill and what is not. I have insurance for a reason - I simply can't afford to pay for the full health care of the five members of my family.

I'm sure it's confusing for the dr.s offices as well. There just has to be a better way.

Nah, I don't have THAT much extra money. I just put it on the credit card then when the overpayment refund comes in mail that to the credit card company.

Obviously, though, I don't have as many family members as you do.

MamaMia
6/5/2007, 01:21 PM
What ****es me off is when I pay my what they ask me to pay upfront then get charged because the Dr.'s office didn't charge the correct copay.

Bastards. There are a couple of hundred different types of insurance companies out there and even more variations of benefit packages. Insurance Companies benefits are constantly changing. Health care providers usually have no way of knowing exactly what your particular insurance company will or wont pay on your particular benefit package for certain procedures. In the end, we can only estimate what they may pay. Even if a doctors office calls your insurance company for you to ask in your behalf, your insurance company may or may not give us the correct information. Some refuse to give us any information at all stating that they have a policy to only speak to the insured, so all we can do is file the claim and see what they'll pay. We use Web claim. The only information the insurance companies all readily provide is whether or not a patient has met their deductible obligation and what amount they still owe, if any, and thats simply because the Oklahoma Insurance Commission frowns upon them withholding that information.

Insurance companies are in the business of NOT paying claims. Its the insureds responsibility to know what their own insurance will pay, not the doctors office, We can only estimate, file your claim for you and wait for insurance company to pay their part as a courtesy to the patient. :)

crawfish
6/5/2007, 01:54 PM
Insurance companies are in the business of NOT paying claims. Its the insureds responsibility to know what their own insurance will pay, not the doctors office, We can only estimate, file your claim for you and wait for insurance company to pay their part as a courtesy to the patient. :)

It's usually the insurance company's fault. However, if it's tough for paid professionals who work with insurance companies to figure out how they work, imagine how tough it is for us normal guys. It took me four hours to resolve a dispute by our dentist's office a month ago; they denied a claim that was supposed to go through, and both the dr.s office and the insurance company were blaming each other. I finally was able to pin the blame firmly on the insurance company by receiving copies of what was filed and what was reported; the mistake was pretty blatant. But if I have to waste four of my hours to resolve every little thing that goes wrong, I won't have time to work. :mad:

Again, I don't know what the solution is. I just know that what's going to end up is it will be a pain for the patient.

StoopTroup
6/5/2007, 02:01 PM
Why can't the Doctors and Dentists survive on what they get from my Insurance Company?

Don't they know how much we are suffering....

Greedy bastages....;)

TheHumanAlphabet
6/5/2007, 02:01 PM
Sad when a provider cannot expect reimbursement in a reasonble amount of time. Also sad when providers have to "inflate" their charges in reference to the "negotiated charge" just to get some sort of reasonable reimbursement. There shouldn't IMO be a large gulf between the two. If you do, then something must be broke, but I'm not sure what better system there is or how to we get to a better solution. My sister complains bitterly about Medicaid reimbursement at her clinic (she's chief nurse) and they have to take it because they are the only pediatric urology clinic in her state. So my guess is that anything government managed related probably is not a good answer...

soonersis
6/5/2007, 02:04 PM
Ok, I have to put my $0.02 in now. This medical billing is my life's work. I've been doing it for about 15 years now. Our company specializes in "clean up". Mostly we get offices that are tired of paying someone to work in their office or they are coming off a very bad billing company. Yes, most of the time people just don't care. Luckily we have partnered with a very good computer "guru" that has written a program for us that will let us check and recheck to make sure everything is getting paid in a timely manner. If a claim is not paid in good fashion, then we fight ferociously to get the claim paid. 3-15 months is not good. Most insurance companies are required to pay or deny with in 45 days of the claim. If it takes much longer than 60 days to get a claim paid you've got some issues.

As for the statements that have pending claims still on them...well I know my company didn't send them. Our's are very detailed and are only sent out after any insurance(s) have paid and the balance is truly due from the patient. We do have a split aging at the bottom that will let the patient know if there is more money pending with an insurance company, but it is not included in the total due from the patient.

When an office has you pay a copay and it is wrong there are usually 2 problems there. 1. They can't read an insurance card to know which copay amount to choose or 2. Your insurance requires a percentage as a copay. Whe it is a percentage, that goes off of what the insurance company allows due to their contract with the provider. Most front desk personnel do not know the fee schedules for all of the different companies therefore they usually can only charge an approximated amount. There is a third option and that is the front office just doesn't give a rat's @$$ as long as they get paid.

But hey if any of you docs out there want to know anything about my side of the medical field just ask!

MamaMia
6/5/2007, 02:26 PM
The high cost of dealing with insurance companies is the very reason a lot of health care providers are requiring to be paid in full at the time of service and simply provide the patient with the proper forms to either file their own claim, or have the clinic file it for them as a courtesy and then mail their reimbursement to them once it arrives. A health care provider does just that; they provide health care. At the end of the day they are not a lending institution.

http://www.nurstoon.com/Images/leach2.JPG

TheHumanAlphabet
6/5/2007, 03:42 PM
A health care provider does just that; they provide health care. At the end of the day they are not a lending institution.

Herein lies the rub. Americans have delegated the work that once did on their own, they have now in many cases become lazy and expect much in return for some "handling" their paperwork and money. On the other, doctors because they also bought into the system have less time to council patients and are now probably rated by how many patients per hour they see in order to get the through-put and are in a cycle of billing because the negotiate value of their services is less than it really is. Who's making a mint here? Many times it is the middle man, not the provider or the user who benefits. Who's the middle man here - the insurance companies.

I don't have a better answer now, but I wonder if there is one.

I know about people complaining, I gouge the public and jack up gas prices for a living...I even have to fend off my father now, try explaining economics to an 85 year old, the cost of production and distribution, rate of capital returned and oil cartels to a guy who thinks gas should be 25 cents per gallon...

achiro
6/5/2007, 04:02 PM
It's usually the insurance company's fault. However, if it's tough for paid professionals who work with insurance companies to figure out how they work, imagine how tough it is for us normal guys. It took me four hours to resolve a dispute by our dentist's office a month ago; they denied a claim that was supposed to go through, and both the dr.s office and the insurance company were blaming each other. I finally was able to pin the blame firmly on the insurance company by receiving copies of what was filed and what was reported; the mistake was pretty blatant. But if I have to waste four of my hours to resolve every little thing that goes wrong, I won't have time to work. :mad:

Again, I don't know what the solution is. I just know that what's going to end up is it will be a pain for the patient.
Multiply that times however many patients the doctor has and you get a small glimpse into the ****hole that is insurance billing!:mad:

achiro
6/5/2007, 04:14 PM
Doctors are notoriously bad about having inefficient billing/collection operations. Often they want to keep it "in-house" and do it themselves. In most of these cases they are paying slightly above minimum wage to a few office personnel who are usually not very motivated to do an efficient, thorough job.

Having a good billing/collecting agency is one of the most important parts of having a successful private practice.....epspecially if you are in primary care. I went through aboout 4 billing/collecting agencies before i found one that did a good job.
**** that! Having a billing agency is a SERVICE that providers have to help the patients out. We are always very clear with our folks, "insurance companies suck, they lie, this is what they told us they were going to pay but if they don't, you will be responsible for it." Somewhere along the line, people decided that the payment was between an insurance company and their doc. It is not. The patient is responsible for the bill. PERIOD. Waiting on the THIRD PARTY payor to send payment is a service that an individual office chooses to do or not to do. Of course most of us do it because the guy next door does it and we don't want to be the bad doctor that makes someone pay for their care. I always like the, "I forgot my check book, credit cards, any form of id and can't pay you anything today" cough: BULL****! cough :D

Veterinarians(sp?) have got it right. Pay for yo **** when you get yo **** or let yo **** die.:D

We just made a change in our office. You walk in, sign in, schedule future appointments, pay your bill, and anything else that happens at the front desk BEFORE you go back to see the doc. If you don't have it, you wait you do to see the doc.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/5/2007, 04:29 PM
A few years ago I had to have lab work done at the hospital. Separately, I also had an ER visit. Little did I know that they issued 2 different account numbers for these visits. I was paying everything to one account. Later, I got a notice from the collection agency for non-payment even though I had been sending money to the hospital on a monthly basis for 6 months. I had paid that account more than $300 more than what I was supposed to have paid them. Yet they had no answer when I asked them why I hadn't gotten paid for what looked like an overpayment on their books.

crawfish
6/5/2007, 04:45 PM
Veterinarians(sp?) have got it right. Pay for yo **** when you get yo **** or let yo **** die.:D

You can get away with it when you're not a REAL doctor.

<tongue firmly in cheek>

:texan:

MamaMia
6/5/2007, 05:13 PM
A few years ago I had to have lab work done at the hospital. Separately, I also had an ER visit. Little did I know that they issued 2 different account numbers for these visits. I was paying everything to one account. Later, I got a notice from the collection agency for non-payment even though I had been sending money to the hospital on a monthly basis for 6 months. I had paid that account more than $300 more than what I was supposed to have paid them. Yet they had no answer when I asked them why I hadn't gotten paid for what looked like an overpayment on their books. I just got off the phone with my own doctors office. He wanted to do my surgery at the hospital in Edmond next week, but they cant get an anesthesiologist there who is a provider for my insurance network, which would mean that I would end up owing about $5000.00 over and above what my insurance will reimburse me for an anesthesiologist. The anesthesiologists at the Edmond hospital are not employed by the hospital, but they have an exclusive contract with them. I was told that the hospitals anesthesiologist group is no longer a provider for any insurance company at all, therefore they can bill whatever they want. Edmond will not allow the physicians to bring in their own; someone who is a provider for their patients networks. They wont give them hospital privileges. So, if you have surgery at Edmond Memorial, you better get ready to pay out the nose for an anesthesiologist. I'm going to go ahead and check with Baptist tomorrow.

soonerboomer93
6/5/2007, 06:48 PM
I went to the doctor here on monday. I have international health insurance, but it's basically a prepay thing, and then once I spend enough they start covering. I only have it incase something really ****ed up happens anyways (like I need medical evac to the states).

I paid roughly $30 to see the doctor, then I paid $16 (total) for 7 day perscriptions of 4 different drugs (I have a sinus and upper respiratory infection). That was all without insurance, upfront payment. The locals pay about $5 to see a dr.

The last time I saw a doctor in the US, it was $100 just to get in, with insurance. Granted, I had to use an urgent care because I couldn't get in to see a dr for 3 weeks since I would be a new patient.

olevetonahill
6/5/2007, 07:04 PM
Herein lies the rub. Americans have delegated the work that once did on their own, they have now in many cases become lazy and expect much in return for some "handling" their paperwork and money. On the other, doctors because they also bought into the system have less time to council patients and are now probably rated by how many patients per hour they see in order to get the through-put and are in a cycle of billing because the negotiate value of their services is less than it really is. Who's making a mint here? Many times it is the middle man, not the provider or the user who benefits. Who's the middle man here - the insurance companies.

I don't have a better answer now, but I wonder if there is one.

I know about people complaining, I gouge the public and jack up gas prices for a living...I even have to fend off my father now, try explaining economics to an 85 year old, the cost of production and distribution, rate of capital returned and oil cartels to a guy who thinks gas should be 25 cents per gallon...

WTF did you say ?:confused:

olevetonahill
6/5/2007, 07:07 PM
Mom Fer a Hunnert Bucks Ill come Knock yer asz out !

LilSooner
6/5/2007, 07:28 PM
Being someone who sells to the medical community I know how much stuff costs when you go into a facility whether it be dental or medical. We are getting screwed, and it most definitely does NOT start at my end.

MamaMia
6/5/2007, 08:01 PM
Mom Fer a Hunnert Bucks Ill come Knock yer asz out !Okay, but once you pass out, whos going to keep me under? :D

TheHumanAlphabet
6/6/2007, 08:01 AM
WTF did you say ?:confused:

Uhh, the insurance companies are gouging the public...

At least Mama got it...

sooner_born_1960
6/6/2007, 08:56 AM
whos going to keep me under? :D
Softball.

Scott D
6/6/2007, 12:30 PM
and you people wonder why I haven't as much as had a physical in about 10 years.

Mjcpr
6/6/2007, 12:32 PM
and you people wonder why I haven't as much as had a physical in about 10 years.

You'll show them.

47straight
6/6/2007, 03:56 PM
I just got off the phone with my own doctors office. He wanted to do my surgery at the hospital in Edmond next week, but they cant get an anesthesiologist there who is a provider for my insurance network, which would mean that I would end up owing about $5000.00 over and above what my insurance will reimburse me for an anesthesiologist. The anesthesiologists at the Edmond hospital are not employed by the hospital, but they have an exclusive contract with them. I was told that the hospitals anesthesiologist group is no longer a provider for any insurance company at all, therefore they can bill whatever they want. Edmond will not allow the physicians to bring in their own; someone who is a provider for their patients networks. They wont give them hospital privileges. So, if you have surgery at Edmond Memorial, you better get ready to pay out the nose for an anesthesiologist. I'm going to go ahead and check with Baptist tomorrow.

So now that you have personal experience with it, don't you think the unrealistic attitude that "it's your responsibility and we're just sooo nice for filing it for you" will drive away business from your own office?

Scott D
6/6/2007, 04:01 PM
You'll show them.

hasn't hurt my wallet one bit ;)

achiro
6/6/2007, 05:08 PM
So now that you have personal experience with it, don't you think the unrealistic attitude that "it's your responsibility and we're just sooo nice for filing it for you" will drive away business from your own office?
Why would it? It is the patients responsibility.

olevetonahill
6/6/2007, 06:09 PM
Okay, but once you pass out, whos going to keep me under? :D
Aint much I havnt seen , I doubt Id pass out !

47straight
6/7/2007, 07:03 PM
Why would it? It is the patients responsibility.

A majority of the customers don't think so, and the customer is always right... at least if you like having customers. Case in point, MamaMia shopping to some other hospital. Case in point, the customers at her office if her office develops manifests a similar attitude.

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2007, 07:18 PM
A majority of the customers don't think so, and the customer is always right... at least if you like having customers. Case in point, MamaMia shopping to some other hospital. Case in point, the customers at her office if her office develops manifests a similar attitude.

Actually, the customer is always right in only one industry-food service.

For example, I have customers who want to argue with me on things I simply can't do-like allow them to deposit $20,000 in cash without leaving a paper trail. In that instance, the customer is not only not right, but they're attempting something illegal.

LilSooner
6/7/2007, 07:20 PM
Mama I would have told you to go to Baptist to begin with.

Scott D
6/7/2007, 07:55 PM

mm'hmm.

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "The customer is always right?"
'Let me tell you something. Let me give you a little secret, okay.
The customer is always an *** hole!'

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2007, 07:56 PM
That's the THIRD Mallrats quote on the board today. And the one that I thought of at first when I read the post you're responding to.

Someone mix in some Chasing Amy, stat!

Scott D
6/7/2007, 07:59 PM
Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda tuba. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as ****, agenda of rage, bitter dolemitesooner. Over here, we got dean in crocks, and up here the ghost of ole vet going 100% sober. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

:D

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2007, 08:01 PM
Heh. DOLEO GETS $100!

Scott D
6/7/2007, 08:02 PM
Good. Why? :D

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2007, 02:36 AM
Cause the rest are FIGMENTS OF YOUR F-IN IMAGINATION!!!!

stoopified
6/8/2007, 07:38 AM

I'm sure it's confusing for the dr.s offices as well. There just has to be a better way.Me too

Okla-homey
6/8/2007, 10:08 AM
There is an alternative to all this...

http://www.tfccs.com/index.jhtml;jsessionid=ZKONPOYCPIRWLKGL4L2SFEQ

achiro
6/8/2007, 01:09 PM
So what are you saying, that because someone doesn't want to pay a bill that makes it right that they don't pay their bills? you know, because thats the only alternative here. Customers will leave because I want them to pay their bills? There is the door. There are plenty of stand up folks out there and I sure don't need to put up with the losers that want to take advantage of me.(which are you?) Like someone else said, medical facilities are not lending institutions yet people want to believe that its ok to use them in that way...the difference is that they pay the lending institutions back.

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2007, 01:19 PM
So what are you saying, that because someone doesn't want to pay a bill that makes it right that they don't pay their bills? you know, because thats the only alternative here. Customers will leave because I want them to pay their bills? There is the door. There are plenty of stand up folks out there and I sure don't need to put up with the losers that want to take advantage of me.(which are you?) Like someone else said, medical facilities are not lending institutions yet people want to believe that its ok to use them in that way...the difference is that they pay the lending institutions back.

Yeah, not so much. The same people that don't pay you guys don't pay us either. That's why we don't lend 'em money if there's a collection on their credit. :D

47straight
6/8/2007, 02:27 PM
Actually, the customer is always right in only one industry-food service.

For example, I have customers who want to argue with me on things I simply can't do-like allow them to deposit $20,000 in cash without leaving a paper trail. In that instance, the customer is not only not right, but they're attempting something illegal.

Heh. And Don Vito Corleone will take his business elsewhere. :)

Scott D
6/8/2007, 02:31 PM
nah, only Fredo would be stupid enough to try to do that. Don Vito would funnel the money in via smaller increments with a paper trail that isn't as obvious.

47straight
6/8/2007, 02:45 PM

"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."

Lemme share a story. I had a surgery a few years ago. I'm very blessed with super-primo insurance that pays dang near everything. The $15k surgery cost me three co-pays of 15 bucks each. (doctor, surgeon consultation, surgery).

Tell me why should I front 15,000 bucks (that not many people - except for doctors - have just sitting around in petty cash), especially when we all know that the exact amount to be charged will rise exactly what the doctor is gonna be able to bilk out of my insurance company?

And you really think that I, who has no idea to deal with filing claims, am gonna deal with filing when you've got perfectly capable and efficient resources to do just that, and I can take my $15k somewhere else?

There are some medical facilities out there willing to work with me and take my business, and then there are those arrogant pricks willing to take advantage of me. Which are you?

achiro
6/8/2007, 04:19 PM
"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."

Lemme share a story. I had a surgery a few years ago. I'm very blessed with super-primo insurance that pays dang near everything. The $15k surgery cost me three co-pays of 15 bucks each. (doctor, surgeon consultation, surgery).

Tell me why should I front 15,000 bucks (that not many people - except for doctors - have just sitting around in petty cash), especially when we all know that the exact amount to be charged will rise exactly what the doctor is gonna be able to bilk out of my insurance company?

And you really think that I, who has no idea to deal with filing claims, am gonna deal with filing when you've got perfectly capable and efficient resources to do just that, and I can take my $15k somewhere else?

There are some medical facilities out there willing to work with me and take my business, and then there are those arrogant pricks willing to take advantage of me. Which are you?
1. We file the claims for the patient
2. We verify with the insurance what the payment SHOULD be from the patient. THAT is what we collect.
3. If the insurance does not pay what they said they were going to pay(it happens pretty often), we resubmit the claim. If there is still a problem, 1 of 2 things needs to happen. We give the patient time to dispute the insurance company to get it paid(we will help with this) or the patient is responsible for the bill.
I am having a hard time understanding your point here? If your copay is $15 thats what you have to pay. We do exactly what you got from the hospital BUT if the insurance doesn't pay, you ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BILL. You can sue YOUR insurance company to try to get them to pay but if they don't, you owe the $15,000 because you got service.
If you truly feel that someone expecting to get paid for their service is an arrogant prick willing to take advantage of you, then you have some major issues.

47straight
6/11/2007, 01:43 PM
I got no beef with what you wrote in items 1-3, and agree. When the dust settles, you owe what you owe. I'd expect to pay my "expected" contribution at the appointment time, the best good faith guess of what it will be.

My point is that a snippy and defiant attitude that you're doing me some huge favor by filing my insurance claims and delaying collection will get you nowhere.

And my only major issue is arrogant pricks who make personal insults against me insinuating I'm a deadbeat.

Petro-Sooner
6/11/2007, 01:49 PM
:pop:

achiro
6/11/2007, 02:07 PM
I got no beef with what you wrote in items 1-3, and agree. When the dust settles, you owe what you owe. I'd expect to pay my "expected" contribution at the appointment time, the best good faith guess of what it will be.

My point is that a snippy and defiant attitude that you're doing me some huge favor by filing my insurance claims and delaying collection will get you nowhere.

And my only major issue is arrogant pricks who make personal insults against me insinuating I'm a deadbeat.
If you took what I said as calling you a deadbeat, you must just really need a hug.

Oh, and arrogant prick I am not. Thanks

Scott D
6/11/2007, 02:25 PM
If you took what I said as calling you a deadbeat, you must just really need a hug.

Oh, and arrogant prick I am not. Thanks

pretentious former driver of gaymobile you are. :D

Scott D
6/11/2007, 02:25 PM

deadbeat!1!!!!!! stabby!!!@111111

crawfish
6/11/2007, 08:18 PM
Gahhhh. :mad:

So, I had a minor surgical procedure done a few months ago. We worked out the amount I'd owe after insurance, and paid that amount up front. However...

The anesthesiologist that was scheduled had to cancel, so they brought in the one on duty. Without telling me a change had been made. The new doc wasn't on our "preferred providers" list, so my insurance naturally declined to cover most of the cost. Now the doc's office is telling me I owe them $900 bucks. :mad:

This crap is so screwed up, I can barely stand it. I highly doubt I'll end up paying any of this, since it was there problem, but there goes more of my time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sooner_Bob
6/11/2007, 10:17 PM

Yep :D

Sooner_Bob
6/11/2007, 10:29 PM
You people should really listen to more Richard Marx.

Scott D
6/12/2007, 09:51 AM
You people should really listen to more Richard Marx.

clearly living near stillwater has begun affecting your brainwaves. :D

Sooner_Bob
6/12/2007, 04:56 PM
clearly living near stillwater has begun affecting your brainwaves. :D

Heh . . . blame Pandora. One of his songs came up while playing my "Quick Mix" station.:D