PDA

View Full Version : The two new commits now...

crimson&cream
6/5/2007, 08:08 AM
it seems aren't so solid. It was reported an supposedly verified by coaches that they had commited, but when other's tried to verify with the player's-James Hannah and Joseph Ibiloye, themselves and/or family were told "not yet" Jeez!

bixby28
6/5/2007, 11:20 AM
That's strange. They were listed as verbal commits as of last night. Maybe the family just didn't want to crack the news yet, who knows ?

CatfishSooner
6/5/2007, 03:42 PM
horse ****...

starrca23
6/5/2007, 04:28 PM
Sounds to me like they told the coaches, but not their mommys and daddys.

melbitoast
6/5/2007, 05:44 PM
That's strange. They were listed as verbal commits as of last night. Maybe the family just didn't want to crack the news yet, who knows ?

link?

Rivals, Scout and ESPN don't even mention it whatsoever. I'm very confused by all this mess.

bixby28
6/5/2007, 05:53 PM
link?

Rivals, Scout and ESPN don't even mention it whatsoever. I'm very confused by all this mess.

It was never 'listed' on the commit roll, but was/is a headlined thread on ouinsider.

C&CDean
6/5/2007, 06:50 PM
Let me get this straight. You started a thread about them coming, then you started another thread about them not coming. I'm gonna drop you a little clue. Post anything you've got to say about this situation in the original thread. Also, before you go posting this kind of ****, get your damn facts straight. It'll save us wasted time, and it'll save you embarrassment. You're welcome.

BigRedJed
6/5/2007, 11:14 PM
Also, post it on the recruiting board, where I'm now moving them both. You're welcome.