PDA

View Full Version : Osce0la!

slickdawg
6/4/2007, 11:12 AM
damn your team! This gives Ron Polk new life, he needs to be G O N E !!!!

http://www.mstateathletics.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=15&url_article_id=8840&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

Osce0la
6/4/2007, 11:19 AM
What can I say, we are post-season choke artist national champions...

:D

I wonder if this will finally be the beginning of the end for Mike Martin. There are a lot of Seminoles fans that aren't happy with the way we can perform so well throughout the season and throw it all away in the regionals (every single year)...We didn't do crap over the last few weeks, and I was not a bit surprised to see us leave the tourney without ever making it out of the regionals (the regionals that we freaking hosted btw)...

slickdawg
6/4/2007, 11:22 AM
What can I say, we are post-season choke artist national champions...

:D

I wonder if this will finally be the beginning of the end for Mike Martin. There are a lot of Seminoles fans that aren't happy with the way we can perform so well throughout the season and throw it all away in the regionals (every single year)...We didn't do crap over the last few weeks, and I was not a bit surprised to see us leave the tourney without ever making it out of the regionals (the regionals that we freaking hosted btw)...

The situation at FSU is much like the one at MSU. Many fans are tired of the monumental failures. Hell, we had Jeff Brantley, Will Clark, Rafael Palmerio and Bobby Thigpen all on the same team and STILL couldn't win it all.

there's even a site - fireronpolk.com

ugh.