PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos 6.3.07

Okla-homey
6/3/2007, 03:10 PM
Mrs Homey is cooking up some manicot and we're getting ready to open up a nice bottle of chianti for tonight's viewing pleasure.

My question: Bloodbath or not?

Discuss.:pop:

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2007, 03:21 PM
I'd probably go with a regular shower. But whatever you and the Mrs. are into, is fine with me.

SeattleOUstudent
6/3/2007, 03:46 PM
Bloodbath, indeed!

There are only 2 left. This one is the bloodbath, next week is a tie up all the loose ends one.

sooneron
6/3/2007, 03:49 PM
Cannot

wait

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 04:47 PM
If OK with all, I plan to do the play-by-play again.

Combined with a mid-level Drunkytown, I will not doubt have fun with it.

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2007, 05:02 PM
I got into watching the Sopranos a few weeks ago. I went out and bought seasons 1-5 on DVD and have watched them all now. I thought about getting the first half of Season 6, but I figured I'd wait until the season is over and buy the entire thing.

Amazing show. I absolutely love it. I downloaded the theme song "Woke Up This Morning" and play it while puffing on a cigar and driving my truck down the highway like the mutha lovin' wiseguy that I am!

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 07:48 PM
Just bumping this since it's getting close.

This is better than a space shuttle countdown.

sooneron
6/3/2007, 08:05 PM
Let it be known that the Bada Bing is 12 minutes from my house. :D

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:05 PM
Here we go. All I need is a big plate of pasta in front of me...

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:06 PM
Who's that??

NY?

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:09 PM
"Make it happen."

Whoa! An epic battle coming up...

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:11 PM
$2200 a f---ing day."

I agree with T on that - dayum.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:13 PM
I am so going to miss Silvio.

sooneron
6/3/2007, 08:15 PM
Great Raging Bull moment!

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:16 PM
T, Sil, and Bobby.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:19 PM
Does Dr. Melfi look like she's livin' large, or is it my TV?

sooneron
6/3/2007, 08:20 PM
The End Playing at the bing.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:21 PM
..and the scene switches to a 110-lb. svelte stripper.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:27 PM
Plumbers union insurance...

My FIL had the same insurance in Florida.

I never got to ask him about the connection...

Hmmm.....his wife was Italian......

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:30 PM
"Female menopausal situations."

Heh - you're gonna bag 'er now, T!!!

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:31 PM
Uh oh....what's this?

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:32 PM
I wuz afraid o' that.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:34 PM
To heck with e-mail. I really like the way these guys communicate murders and stuff.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:37 PM
What did Paulie call Phil's gf? "Goo-mah?"

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:42 PM
OMG! A bullet de-railed the train!!!!!!

sooneron
6/3/2007, 08:44 PM
OK, that sucks

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:44 PM
Shucks! Silvio!

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:49 PM
Oh well - there's the ones that are still alive.

VeeJay
6/3/2007, 08:50 PM
Uh oh....sum'n else going down...

Okla-homey
6/3/2007, 09:02 PM
Three words...

"Flatbush Bikini Waxing"

RIP Bobby. You were the nicest hood I ever knew.

Maybe Silvio will pull thru.

sooneron
6/3/2007, 09:03 PM
I think Tony is a goner.

AggieTool
6/3/2007, 09:06 PM
OK I got it,

Tony is REALLY in cahoots with Phil, and is conspiring to wipe out his own crew to join with Phil's.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tulsaoilerfan
6/3/2007, 09:10 PM
OK I got it,

Tony is REALLY in cahoots with Phil, and is conspiring to wipe out his own crew to join with Phil's.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
now that would be one hell of an ending:pop:

Okla-homey
6/3/2007, 09:12 PM
I just lost whatever compassion and sympathy I had left for AJ. What a punk tool. It would have been better for all concerned if he had drowned.

mikeelikee
6/3/2007, 10:03 PM
I'm already anxious to see the finale next week. Earlier, I figured Tony would get busted by the Feds. Now, it looks like a big ol' shootout is in the works.

Woke up 'dis Mornin', indeed!

picasso
6/3/2007, 11:58 PM
I just lost whatever compassion and sympathy I had left for AJ. What a punk tool. It would have been better for all concerned if he had drowned.
notice how his video station came down as Tony drug him outta da bed?:D

I did not see Bobby going down. I really thought he'd be kicking *** the end.

it's going to be Paulie and Tony standing stall. with a little help from Wild Bill Guarnere.

Okla-homey
6/4/2007, 05:16 AM
notice how his video station came down as Tony drug him outta da bed?:D

I did not see Bobby going down. I really thought he'd be kicking *** the end.

it's going to be Paulie and Tony standing stall. with a little help from Wild Bill Guarnere.

I'm afraid Pauly may be in cahoots with the NY guys. He seemed overly concerned for his own skin when Silvio broke the news there was a war on. It could set-up a great final scene as Tony bleeds to death; "Et tu Pauly Walnuts?"

SoonerAtKU
6/4/2007, 06:00 AM
What did Paulie call Phil's gf? "Goo-mah?"

Goumada. Mistress, basically.

KsSooner
6/4/2007, 06:47 AM
How about Tony turning to the feds against the New Yorkers and going into witness protection? You know since Phil considers them just a glorified crew and doesn't stick to traditions.

picasso
6/4/2007, 07:25 AM
I'm afraid Pauly may be in cahoots with the NY guys. He seemed overly concerned for his own skin when Silvio broke the news there was a war on. It could set-up a great final scene as Tony bleeds to death; "Et tu Pauly Walnuts?"
yeah but Pauly has always been like that. he's a me first kinda guy.

I dunno, hope it plays out well. I especially hope that crazy eyed rat with Phil gets it bad. that dude is a creep.

picasso
6/4/2007, 07:29 AM
also on this thought by Homey. some of last night's episode was a bit off IMO. from the books I've read, most mob types in that situation would have been on guard. Like Bacala goofing around without his gun, Sil not having his in his coat, etc. Knowing that they along with Tony were targets.

in a lot of situations, the surprise killing has come from one's own side. I know Tony Spilotro killed off all of his early mentors.

85Sooner
6/4/2007, 07:50 AM

i think your on th right path

mikeelikee
6/4/2007, 08:41 AM
Good point, picasso. I also remember the hit on Paul Castellano. Right out in the open. Surprisingly easy, it seems.

Rhino
6/4/2007, 10:44 AM
Man, they've scripted this beautifully. Tony losing control of his personal life and losing soldiers like crazy.

Eugene commits suicide.
Vito gets killed by NY. (capo)
Larry Boy Barese gets nabbed at the Cleaver afterparty.
Tony alienates Hesh.
AJ tries suicide.
Little Paulie gets thrown out a window.
Christopher gets killed by Tony. (capo)
Dr. Melfi lets Tony go.
Bobby gets killed. (capo)
Patsy runs off.
Silvio in a coma. (consigliere)

Now Tony has to rely on Paulie (who he thought about killing), Carlo (who he's never had enough faith in), the fat driver and the new guy (Walden) to keep him safe. Where's Benny Fazio?

They played that last scene perfectly with Tony laying on a bed in a dark room with a gun in his arms just staring at the door.

Frozen Sooner
6/4/2007, 10:49 AM
AJ is a little bitch again.

Yeah, that last scene was greatness.

Tony is just pushing people further and further away.

Paulie and Phil have always been pretty close. I thought it was pretty much assumed that Paulie was in bed with Phil.

JohnnyMack
6/4/2007, 10:56 AM
also on this thought by Homey. some of last night's episode was a bit off IMO. from the books I've read, most mob types in that situation would have been on guard. Like Bacala goofing around without his gun, Sil not having his in his coat, etc. Knowing that they along with Tony were targets.

in a lot of situations, the surprise killing has come from one's own side. I know Tony Spilotro killed off all of his early mentors.

I think that was the whole point. They spent this entire season showing how inept Tony's crew was. From Bobby's horrible handling of the whacking of that Frenchie, to Paulie starting to lose it a bit mentally even Sil ****ing up the hit on Phil. Tony knows his crew sucks. The episode ends with him alone, in the dark with his gun.

I still say that he takes off for Paris with Carmela. I don't think it's a coincidence that they brought up the Paris trip right in the middle of everything going to ****.

sooneron
6/4/2007, 01:57 PM
I think Paulie is in with Leotardo. It seemed apparent when Phil didn't authorize his guy to hit Paulie along with the rest of the NJ crew.

mikeelikee
6/4/2007, 02:10 PM
Man, can you imagine having a last name like Leotardo? You'd always be a little "up-tight"! :D

picasso
6/4/2007, 02:50 PM
Man, can you imagine having a last name like Leotardo? You'd always be a little "up-tight"! :D
that dude has been whacked in every mob flick he's ever done.

this shall be no different.

sooneron
6/4/2007, 03:16 PM
I think Janice takes over the family.

SeattleOUstudent
6/4/2007, 08:10 PM
any thoughts about gay dude comin back to help?

Rhino
6/4/2007, 09:36 PM
any thoughts about gay dude comin back to help? What, his ghost?

sooneron
6/4/2007, 10:16 PM
No, Johnny Cakes is coming back to wreak havoc.

SicEmBaylor
6/4/2007, 10:30 PM
I think Janice takes over the family.
She's a manipulative wench. Reminds me of the mother. In the 1st season she was the one who was REALLY running that family.

tulsaoilerfan
6/4/2007, 10:36 PM
I think Paulie is in with Leotardo. It seemed apparent when Phil didn't authorize his guy to hit Paulie along with the rest of the NJ crew.
paulie seemed a little miffed when he was told about the hit on phil, so that could be another little hint.

Taxman71
6/5/2007, 09:02 AM
Don't forget that we haven't heard from Uncle Jun in awhile. I could see a intrafamily hit against Tony from Jun, Janice and Paulie. Jun would have NY support, Janice would have the ruthless brains for it and Paulie would have the muscle and the NY connections. Plus, Jun is desperate right now, then again, so is Janice most likely.

AJ's this is bad for my depression line was classic.

Jeopardude
6/5/2007, 11:25 AM
No, Johnny Cakes is coming back to wreak havoc.

:D

Mjcpr
1/9/2008, 10:11 AM
Great episode, except for the Silvio killing.

Final episode tonight. :)

soonerbrat
1/9/2008, 12:43 PM
wha?

are they replaying it on "in demand"?

colleyvillesooner
1/9/2008, 01:01 PM
"Don't Stop!"

Mjcpr
1/9/2008, 01:31 PM
wha?

are they replaying it on "in demand"?

No, we just started watching it this year on A&E then we switched to the DVDs and are finally to the last episode.

VeeJay
1/9/2008, 03:35 PM
A few nights ago I sprang for the Sixth Season Final Nine episodes. Last night I watched the episode where Paulie took out Christopher's $40,000 landscape job. This was also the episode in which Christopher fell off the wagon and offed the guy from "Wings."

Mjcpr
1/9/2008, 03:36 PM
A few nights ago I sprang for the Sixth Season Final Nine episodes. Last night I watched the episode where Paulie took out Christopher's $40,000 landscape job. This was also the episode in which Christopher fell off the wagon and offed the guy from "Wings."

That was a good one. Chris-tuh-fuh was quite a shot when he was tanked.

:D