PDA

View Full Version : A week from now I'll be in Hooker in a motel

Jerk
6/3/2007, 06:14 AM
Man, I can't wait. Actually, hooker's all filled up so we're staying in Guymon. We thought about staying in Liberal, KS, but sheesh, "Liberal"? No way, specially with all the hardwar we're taking. I've got 500 rounds of ammo and that doesn't include all the rimfire. They'll be two other dudes and they've also got a shat load of bullets. I figure between the three of us we will have close to 2000 rounds of ammo. I've got a take a pic of these little .223 Rem bullets I've been loading. They got a red plastic tip. They look nasty.

I went out to make sure my AR-15 was "on" yesterday and shot a 5 shot 1.6" group at 200 yards. That's with one of the cheapest models you can get (I built it from a kit) and a 16" barrel.

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=groups003gy6.jpg

OUinFLA
6/3/2007, 07:10 AM
are you planning on taking over the town?

proud gonzo
6/3/2007, 11:08 AM
I totally misread that thread title.

usmc-sooner
6/3/2007, 11:30 AM
it should have read I'll be in a Hooker at the motel, firing off rounds from my rifle.

:D

King Crimson
6/3/2007, 11:33 AM
be sure and take down one of the the helicopters before they get you. i'm still writing a Reality TV show where Ted Nugent and a band of raw meat eating merrymen bow hunt Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan....i'd hate to see it go to waste.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/3/2007, 01:23 PM
Just what ARE you going to do in Hooker or Guymon? Why not just go out into the boonies around Stroud or Chandler or something, and shoot stuff off of fence posts?

Jerk
6/3/2007, 01:40 PM
Just what ARE you going to do in Hooker or Guymon? Why not just go out into the boonies around Stroud or Chandler or something, and shoot stuff off of fence posts?

There are 4 legged critters around Hooker that can't be found any where near Stroud.

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2007, 01:56 PM
are you planning on taking over the town?
I'm getting a group together to hit Lawrence.......................again.

King Crimson
6/3/2007, 02:00 PM

Bill "Sic'em" Quantrill, is that you?

Tulsa_Fireman
6/3/2007, 05:04 PM
Poor Lawrence.

He'd hit it.

I wouldn't.

yermom
6/3/2007, 05:13 PM
There are 4 legged critters around Hooker that can't be found any where near Stroud.

those poor little prairie dogs :(