PDA

View Full Version : Any athletic types in the Norman area...

the_ouskull
6/3/2007, 02:03 AM
...feel like playing some basketball over by the dorms tomorrow. Probably between 11 and 12, maybe 12 and 1 if I get out of bed late in the morning...

I'm thinking around 12. I have to wake up some friends when I get into town first. Anyway, I thought I'd extend an open invitation...

the_ouskull

Jimminy Crimson
6/3/2007, 03:01 AM
Have the cheerleading camps started yet? :cool:

Jeopardude
6/3/2007, 01:12 PM
Do you ever go to the courts in Andrews Park by the cop station? We unathletic types play there some times.

SleestakSooner
6/3/2007, 03:36 PM
I play occassionally at Andrews Park on Tuesday or Thursday nights, the lights don't go out until midnight.

dolemitesooner
6/3/2007, 03:37 PM
I can play tommorw at 2pm

the_ouskull
6/4/2007, 10:16 PM
I didn't even know that there were courts around Andrews park. I'll go and check them out.

I should be back in town next weekend, or the one after. I need to spend more than a weekend / couple of days at a time in Norman. I'm always down to ball.

the_ouskull

Soonerus
6/4/2007, 10:25 PM
I can do a six mile run on Sunday around the stadium....

the_ouskull
6/4/2007, 10:28 PM
Cool. Take water so you don't dehydrate. I'll be over at the basketball courts, doing something productive with my running. :D

the_ouskull

LilSooner
6/5/2007, 08:05 AM
Have the cheerleading camps started yet? :cool:

Cheerleading camps probably don't start until next week.

Mjcpr
6/5/2007, 08:34 AM
I can play tommorw at 2pm

He said "athletic types".

JohnnyMack
6/5/2007, 09:11 AM
Not one single Stanley sighting in this thread yet?

You people suck.

Taxman71
6/5/2007, 09:43 AM
Ummm, Thunderhawk cheerleading....good times, good times.

LilSooner
6/5/2007, 09:44 AM
Thunderhawk Camper here from 95-98.

LilSooner
6/5/2007, 09:45 AM
And yes we would hang up our phone number on the windows facing the football boys dorm.

the_ouskull
6/5/2007, 10:11 AM
Wow.

Youse guys were hoochies. God bless you all.

:D

the_ouskull

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 10:18 AM
He said "athletic types".
When do you wanna run...smoker stfu

Mjcpr
6/5/2007, 10:28 AM
When do you wanna run...smoker stfu

I quit smoking. Besides, you didn't see me responding to his request did you? I know better.

And don't make me go find your Arizona pic again, ST.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 10:36 AM
I quit smoking. Besides, you didn't see me responding to his request did you? I know better.

And don't make me go find your Arizona pic again, ST.

Go find it......I never said I was not over weight.

I got a question for your smartass. Can you name any professional athletes that are over weight? Let me help you out because all you can do is look for cut downs. The answer is yes.

picasso
6/5/2007, 10:36 AM
this thread reminds me of a few weeks ago when we went to the church dodgeball tournament.
it was setup on 2 basketball courts with a large net betwixt them.
Before the dodgeball started, there were some high school kids shooting around on the big hoops so I grabbed a ball and dribbled and shot around on the side. well, the high school boys started up a serious game of 3 on 3 so's I sat down as to not interfere.

well this 30 something kinda chubby fella walks up to me and asks for the basketball so he can shoot around. I'm thinking dude there's a game going on....I then palm fake two passes to him which he falls for both times.;)

anyway, the dude gets the ball and does a well handled special olympics type layup.
he then gets joined by another wannabe (actually a good shooter) and they do pass and spot shoot drills.:D
I was quietly chuckling the entire time.

laters.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 10:38 AM
this thread reminds me of a few weeks ago when we went to the church dodgeball tournament.
it was setup on 2 basketball courts with a large net betwixt them.
Before the dodgeball started, there were some high school kids shooting around on the big hoops so I grabbed a ball and dribbled and shot around on the side. well, the high school boys started up a serious game of 3 on 3 so's I sat down as to not interfere.

well this 30 something kinda chubby fella walks up to me and asks for the basketball so he can shoot around. I'm thinking dude there's a game going on....I then palm fake two passes to him which he falls for both times.;)

anyway, the dude gets the ball and does a well handled special olympics type layup.
he then gets joined by another wannabe (actually a good shooter) and they do pass and spot shoot drills.:D
I was quietly chuckling the entire time.

laters.Lol....I love you pic

Mjcpr
6/5/2007, 10:39 AM
Go find it......I never said I was not over weight.

I got a question for your smartass. Can you name any professional athletes that are over weight? Let me help you out because all you can do is look for cut downs. The answer is yes.

WTF? Don't get so touchy, if I had known you no longer give and take insults on the board I wouldn't have bothered.

I commend your change in posting habits I guess.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 10:40 AM
WTF? Don't get so touchy, if I had known you no longer give and take insults on the board I wouldn't have bothered.

I commend your change in posting habits I guess.
I am always touchy Beyonce. I cried when you called me fat. :(

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/5/2007, 10:41 AM
Can it, ladies.

Mjcpr
6/5/2007, 10:47 AM
I am always touchy Beyonce. I cried when you called me fat. :(

I didn't call you fat.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 10:47 AM
Can it, ladies.
Oh my gawd....I really really hate the boards now

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/5/2007, 10:49 AM
I didn't mean that in a moddy way. I meant it in a 'STHU, you damn wimmen' kinda way.

So you can love the board again. Woman.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 10:52 AM
I didn't call you fat.
(me crying) :(

Mjcpr
6/5/2007, 11:01 AM
I would never injure The Doleo's self-esteem.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 11:02 AM
I didn't mean that in a moddy way. I meant it in a 'STHU, you damn wimmen' kinda way.

So you can love the board again. Woman.
Your a mod now...When you say something its in a moddy way. And How did you know I wore panties today

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 11:04 AM
I would never injure The Doleo's self-esteem.
In order to do that you would have to talk about my small penis:O

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/5/2007, 11:06 AM
How did you know I wore panties today

They're sticking out of your hat in the back there...yeah...just let me tuck...there you go.

dolemitesooner
6/5/2007, 11:13 AM
They're sticking out of your hat in the back there...yeah...just let me tuck...there you go.
Thank you :O ..................:eek: