PDA

View Full Version : I may take the Cavs vs. Spurs...

Soonerus
6/2/2007, 10:45 PM
....I think they have the intangibles..

King Crimson
6/2/2007, 10:49 PM
i hope you are right. i've had way too much of the Spurs. they are impressive, but hard to like IMO. the biggest wussies in the world. DUncan plays for 6 quarters without a foul call against him against the Nuggets and still is whining to the refs. can Tony Parker score without falling down and grabbing his ankle or knee. Ginobli, forget about it.

Soonerus
6/2/2007, 10:50 PM
Cav's owner is a midget...

sanantoniosooner
6/2/2007, 10:52 PM
Suck it haters. :D

Blue
6/2/2007, 10:53 PM
I still kinda think that lottery where Cleveland got LeBron was rigged.

King Crimson
suck it sycophant. :D

Soonerus
Clearly a cinderella vs. Spurs situation....go Cavs...

Hatfield
6/2/2007, 10:54 PM
save your money

spurs will send the cavs back to the land of fail.

pop much better coach than flip.
spurs much better team than the stones.

spurs going to be win in 5.

Soonerus
6/2/2007, 10:55 PM
save your money

spurs will send the cavs back to the land of fail.

pop much better coach than flip.
spurs much better team than the stones.

spurs going to be win in 5.

Of course Detroit was the favorite in the East...

Hatfield
6/3/2007, 12:31 PM
but detroit is full of old and fail and texas sized heart.....

King Crimson
6/3/2007, 12:43 PM
LeBron going crazy sick is the only chance they have. the Spurs are a borg-like machine.

TopDawg
6/3/2007, 11:36 PM
....I think they have the intangibles..

I certainly hope you're right, but I just don't think they have enough tangibles...and those are important too.

sanantoniosooner
6/4/2007, 08:01 AM
Rus's posts usually are tangents.

OUSKINS
6/7/2007, 07:15 AM
As a lifelong Cavs fan, and possibly the only one in Oklahoma, I've waited a LONG, LONG time for this. And now, this is all I gotta say (click on the link, then click on the picture of the record)....

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gotta_make_it_happen_030909.html

sanantoniosooner
6/7/2007, 07:24 AM
I don't know where they dug up the Cav fans on the radio, but they couldn't name 3 players on the Spurs team. If fact, Tim Duncan was the only one a lot could name with Tony Parker being next since he's hooked up with Eva.

OUSKINS
6/7/2007, 07:35 AM
You need to separate "Cavs fans" from "Lebron fans." Now that the Cavs have reached this level, you will begin to see people coming out of the woodwork because of Lebron, just like so many Bulls fans "appeared" when MJ got big.

I'm a rarirty-- been a Cavs fan since long before LBJ arrived. How many of those people can tell you who our starting SF was on the early 90's teams? (Mike Sanders).

This is a great thrill. I've waited a long time.

sanantoniosooner
6/7/2007, 05:34 PM
no.......I don't mean Lebron fans. Lebron fans are fans of other teams or just the sport in general that adopt the Cavs because of Lebron.

I'm talking about fairweather fans that probably didn't turn on many games, but are now excited since the team is playing for the championship. Don't take it as a slam. All teams have these fans as well as their hard core base.

Soonerus
6/7/2007, 11:04 PM
I do not have a problem with the Spurs winning they are a darn good team....

GrapevineSooner
6/8/2007, 09:35 AM
I can vouch for OUSKINS' authenticity as a Cavs fan.

I read his blog every so often. ;)

And since Fin would get a ring, I wouldn't have much of a problem with the Spurs winning it all.

Well, except that will mean the Spurs will have 4 championships, the Rockets 2...

And the Mavs will still be stuck on zero. :(

I just want one championship. That's all. Just one.