PDA

View Full Version : Tough Man fight last night

1stTimeCaller
6/2/2007, 02:10 PM
It was like a redneck convention last night. We went to the tough man fights last night in Ardmore. That's some funny ****. Most of the guys get out there and throw 300 punches the first 30 seconds. A couple got knocked the **** out.

The best fight of the night was outside on the sidewalk. One guy knocked about 6 guys out. I didn't see what started it but one of the 6 was punched so hard his feet came off the ground and he landed on the top of his head and he just laid there face down. His back never touched the ground. It was awesome.

We hit the bar afterwards, I walked home. I went to sleep in my bed but I woke up this morning in the back seat of my truck. Weird.

Frozen Sooner
6/2/2007, 02:13 PM
Dude, I like you. You seem like a good guy.

You may want to look into some help for that alcohol problem. And I say this as a friend-I'm not trying to be a smartass or a jerk. I'm actually a little worried about you if the stuff you post is true.

King Crimson
6/2/2007, 02:18 PM
it was "like" a redneck convention?

best fight i ever saw was at a Daryl Starbird's hot rod and whatever it was called show.....a couple high school football players from Millwood were thinking they were all badass and somehow got into it with this huge fat guy who must been in his 30's. and fat boy just whipped they *** like it was no problem. both of them.

it was pretty amazing display of redneck badassery.