PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Transportation

okienole3
6/1/2007, 04:42 PM
Hey do any of you know places in OKC that have antique cars that are available as limos for weddings? I know there used to be a place called Bricktown Limos, but there website doesn't work anymore and I have tried to call, but no answer. Thanks in advance.

olevetonahill
6/1/2007, 04:45 PM
I have a 78 Jeep Pick up , The floor boards are rusted out , But the bed is solid , I could put 2 recliners in the back and haul ya wherever ya want for beer and gas

LilSooner
6/1/2007, 04:48 PM
I hate Bricktown Limos. We were suppose to be getting a sweet jag for our wedding and the ****ers lost their license and are taking their sweet *** time to refund our money.

They also did this two weeks before the wedding the same week we found out CATS was playing at the same time.

That is the only one that I know of as of now. Sorry.

olevetonahill
6/1/2007, 04:51 PM
Lil see my post above yours . TIA :D

okienole3
6/1/2007, 04:59 PM
I hate Bricktown Limos. We were suppose to be getting a sweet jag for our wedding and the ****ers lost their license and are taking their sweet *** time to refund our money.

They also did this two weeks before the wedding the same week we found out CATS was playing at the same time.

Well that answers my question. I won't be using them.

olevetonahill
6/1/2007, 05:25 PM
Well that answers my question. I won't be using them.
Gawdammit , Aint My 78 jeep an antique ?:eek:

mdklatt
6/1/2007, 05:44 PM
Hey do any of you know places in OKC that have antique cars that are available as limos for weddings?

Is this wedding going to be any time between now and late October?

antique = no air conditioning

1stTimeCaller
6/1/2007, 05:59 PM
how antique are you talking about? Model T? 78 jeep Pickimup? 68ish Camaro Pace Car convertible? Horse & buggy? ;)

olevetonahill
6/1/2007, 06:01 PM
Yall quit cuttin in on me . :D
I got 1st dibs with the 78 jeep Pickimup !

1stTimeCaller
6/1/2007, 06:04 PM
fixed

LilSooner
6/1/2007, 06:09 PM
Lil see my post above yours . TIA :D

Awww so sweet, but see we already got hitched and my daddy drove our get away car.

StoopTroup
6/1/2007, 06:33 PM
Do you want an antique you can have secks in? ;)

Okla-homey
6/1/2007, 06:56 PM
They're digging up a spanking new '57 Plymouth here in the cultural epicenter of Oklahoma on June 14. I can check if it's available.

John Kochtoston
6/1/2007, 07:25 PM

What she said. Times 2.

LoyalFan
6/2/2007, 01:40 AM
Hey do any of you know places in OKC that have antique cars that are available as limos for weddings?

O'nole,

Do a search for Antique or Classic Car Clubs. I'd be willing to bet that the proud owner of a '31 Packard Phaeton, or some such, mebbe even an old Lolls-Loyce (Sorry, ordered Chinese fer dinner), would haul yer bewtox for some bux, maybe not too many bux if you invite him to the reception and get him well-lubed.
I've seen this done, BTW, and the old '20'-'30s open touring cars really are a hit at weddings, bar mitzvahs, ritual circumcisions, and public beheadings.
Give it a try and report findings.

LF