PDA

View Full Version : Man Killed Woman Because She Wouldn't Have Sex

Okieflyer
6/1/2007, 09:19 AM
This is a sick, sick world!

Defendant Allegedly Had Sex With Victim's Dead Body Then Buried Her (http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_151155024.html)

(CBS 2/Post-Tribune) GARY, Ind. After a night of drinking and smoking crack cocaine, Louis Vela Jr. became angry when his female companion refused to have sex with him, so he killed her, police said.

Vela, 21, confessed to the slaying Tuesday afternoon and led police to his back yard where he said he buried the woman after he beat her in the head with a clock, then had sex with her lifeless body more than once, police said.

Investigators found the woman, wrapped in plastic garbage bags as Vela described, in the corner of his yard at 3856 Van Buren St. Tuesday evening.

Vela was charged with murder Wednesday in Lake Superior Court in Crown Point.

He told Detective Keith Richardson he knew the woman as "Lady," and later identified a photo of his victim, who police say is Tracy Parham, 34.

Vela had visited his mother in a Merrillville nursing home Tuesday and after confessing to her and an aunt, agreed to tell police what happened, the probable cause affidavit states.

He said Parham fell asleep and he stayed up and drank and "was trying to have sex with her," but she refused so he "got up and hit her with a big glass clock while she was sleeping."

Later he removed her clothing and placed her in the bathtub while he went with friends to eat and see a movie to celebrate his birthday.

"He waited until the sun went down and then took 'Lady' to the back yard and put her in the ground in the hole that he had dug," the affidavit states.

Police recovered the clock, bedding and other items from Vela's home during a search for evidence.

Oldnslo
6/1/2007, 11:03 AM
Back when I prosecuted, we called this "stopping in for a cold one".

YWIA.

crawfish
6/1/2007, 11:05 AM
That'll show her.

olevetonahill
6/1/2007, 11:09 AM
He just wanted to get the "Dyin quiver" :eek:

Widescreen
6/1/2007, 11:37 AM
Ladies, let that be a lesson to you. :rolleyes:

I hope the guy fries.

XingTheRubicon
6/1/2007, 11:42 AM
Maybe she was gettin snippy....

you know, before she fell asleep.

frankensooner
6/1/2007, 11:45 AM
Le grande mort.

oumartin
6/1/2007, 11:56 AM
Women will some day learn to keep their mouths shut and their legs.....well you know.

OSUAggie
6/1/2007, 12:15 PM
Well... at least he didn't rape her.. He must have morals.

Mjcpr
6/1/2007, 12:17 PM
Louis Vela, Jr ?

He's obviously a Mexican.

LoyalFan
6/2/2007, 02:01 AM
Louis Vela, Jr ?

He's obviously a Mexican.

Gee! Y'think? That same ol' machismo that cost the life of an SF member's sister-in-law a few days ago.

On the other hand, after looking at her pic, this "Lady" whom Senor Vela offed, I'da killed her if she WANTED to have sex.

LF

Czar Soonerov
6/2/2007, 02:42 AM
:les:WHAT TIME IS IT BEEOTCH!!
(hits her with the clock)
:les:I SAID WHAT TIME IS IT!
(hits her with the clock, AGAIN)

soonerboomer93
6/2/2007, 04:18 AM
oh damn, I missed the bigot warning in the thread title again...

LoyalFan
6/2/2007, 05:02 AM
oh damn, I missed the bigot warning in the thread title again...

SB93,

Without any hostile intent, I will defend Mjcpr's comment so well as my follow-up. Here goes...
I have lived in San Antonio most of my life (and it's been a few decades.) With the ever-increasing influx of people from across the Rio Grande and the alarming birth rate within that community, the incidence of crime has grown at an alarming pace. Besides theft, gang activity, drug dealing, carjackings, rape, child-molestation, welfare fraud, etc., there are also the frequent attacks on women, some very young, carried out by males who were raised to believe that females are to be subservient.
Women are expected to turn a blind eye to infidelity on the part of their men but be beyond reproach themselves, even to the extent that simply responding to a friendly "Hello" from another male, however innocently, may be cause for suspicion and abuse. This, despite what the libs want you NOT to know, is fact, and it gets worse as time passes.
So, if you wish to lump me in the bigot pile, feel free to do so. Before you do, however, spend a week in South Texas; reading the newspapers, watching the local TV talking heads, and maybe perusing police blotters as well.
Mind you, I hate no man, woman, or child for the color of their skin, their country of origin, or (with one qualified exception) religious belief. I DO, however, feel totally justified in hating those who commit crime, enter this country illegally, or preach the overthrow of our way of life.
And yes, (you must have seen this coming,) some of my very best friends are of Mexican heritage and they are every bit so angered and dismayed by the acts of many of their "cousins" as am I.

Thanks for taking the time.

LF

CUinNC
6/2/2007, 05:58 AM
SB93,

Without any hostile intent, I will defend Mjcpr's comment so well as my follow-up. Here goes...
I have lived in San Antonio most of my life (and it's been a few decades.) With the ever-increasing influx of people from across the Rio Grande and the alarming birth rate within that community, the incidence of crime has grown at an alarming pace. Besides theft, gang activity, drug dealing, carjackings, rape, child-molestation, welfare fraud, etc., there are also the frequent attacks on women, some very young, carried out by males who were raised to believe that females are to be subservient.
Women are expected to turn a blind eye to infidelity on the part of their men but be beyond reproach themselves, even to the extent that simply responding to a friendly "Hello" from another male, however innocently, may be cause for suspicion and abuse. This, despite what the libs want you NOT to know, is fact, and it gets worse as time passes.
So, if you wish to lump me in the bigot pile, feel free to do so. Before you do, however, spend a week in South Texas; reading the newspapers, watching the local TV talking heads, and maybe perusing police blotters as well.
Mind you, I hate no man, woman, or child for the color of their skin, their country of origin, or (with one qualified exception) religious belief. I DO, however, feel totally justified in hating those who commit crime, enter this country illegally, or preach the overthrow of our way of life.
And yes, (you must have seen this coming,) some of my very best friends are of Mexican heritage and they are every bit so angered and dismayed by the acts of many of their "cousins" as am I.

LF

LF - Trust me, it's not exclusive to S. Texass.....;)

Mjcpr
6/2/2007, 08:39 AM
For the record, I was just making a joke reference to the Mexican/Hispanic/Latino hubub from a few days ago.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94156&highlight=Latino

Czar Soonerov
6/2/2007, 08:45 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

soonerboomer93
6/2/2007, 10:24 AM
SB93,

LF

I could go on a nice diatribe about this, but I won't. You did make an ignorant statement about him based solely on his last name. Ignoring the fact that he was drunk and high on crack and choose to make a statement about latin "machismo". You know nothing about his actual heritage, only what his name is. Was the crime horrible, yeah. Does it have a hell of a lot more to do with the fact that the guy was ****ed up on crack and alcohol then the fact that he has a hispanic last name, yeah. White people, black people, asian people, hispanics kill people everyday.

Oh, I lived in Houston for plenty of time. I've spent time in south texas, and my home town of Denver has a large Hispanic population. I am myself of Hispanic descent (as I've stated before on this board).

Harry Beanbag
6/2/2007, 11:18 AM
He said Parham fell asleep and he stayed up and drank and "was trying to have sex with her," but she refused so he "got up and hit her with a big glass clock while she was sleeping."

Did anybody else subconsciously read this phrase differently?

sooner_born_1960
6/2/2007, 11:21 AM
subconscious, my azz.

rufnek05
6/2/2007, 11:50 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

i was waiting for someone to pull that one out.

LoyalFan
6/2/2007, 02:42 PM
I could go on a nice diatribe about this, but I won't. You did make an ignorant statement about him based solely on his last name. Ignoring the fact that he was drunk and high on crack and choose to make a statement about latin "machismo". You know nothing about his actual heritage, only what his name is. Was the crime horrible, yeah. Does it have a hell of a lot more to do with the fact that the guy was ****ed up on crack and alcohol then the fact that he has a hispanic last name, yeah. White people, black people, asian people, hispanics kill people everyday.

Oh, I lived in Houston for plenty of time. I've spent time in south texas, and my home town of Denver has a large Hispanic population. I am myself of Hispanic descent (as I've stated before on this board).

Well, go ahead and have your nice diatribe, but only after you reread my statement and actually clear the knee-jerk reaction from your brain and comprehend the sentences beginning with "I hate no man..." and "I DO, however..." and while you're at it, study my assertion that MY hispanic friends are so pizzed about this type of cultural flaw as I.
That being said, know ye that I have information from the press and other media in the city where the tragedy (committed in the presence of two minor children...Father Of The Year!) took place. I also have had private insight as to the relationship between the victim and the scuzzball that killed her.
I stand by my assertions and there is more than ample evidence AND history to substantiate same.
There was not, in this post, nor will there be in future, personal attacks on you. I will however, when occasion arises, damn and bemoan the misery the "machismo" ideal brings about, just as I do the actions, or lack thereof, of a president lacking the courage and will to stem the tide and deport the criminals now on the verge of amnesty. I also harbor contempt for the libs who will do anything for a vote, even though the ultimate result will be to turn this nation into an extension of the corruption-ridden hellhole 'cross the Rio Gran...'scuse me...Rio Bravo.
Funnier still, the gringo and black libs have yet to figure out that, once the hispanic faction DOES have the voting power THEY will be out of office.
And, No, Bucko, I am not "ignorant", I witness the crap on a daily basis; Right here in the center of it.

Til' the next time...Please remember that I did not tar you with the same brush.

LF
Por Amistad

goingoneight
6/2/2007, 03:41 PM
Well... at least he didn't rape her.. He must have morals.
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, Aggie. :D

r5TPsooner
6/2/2007, 04:37 PM
SB93,

LF

IMHO you don't owe anyone an explanation. If you're here ILLEGALLY, your *** should be sent back to where you originally came from PERIOD.

josh09
6/2/2007, 06:10 PM
That'll show her.

:mad:

:eek:

:D

LoyalFan
6/3/2007, 12:52 AM
IMHO you don't owe anyone an explanation. If you're here ILLEGALLY, your *** should be sent back to where you originally came from PERIOD.

Thanks, r5TP,

But I want to be clear on one point. I do NOT know the killer's legal status re his presence in the USA (I refer to the one here in TX, who murdered his wife with the two kids present, not the genetic defect who whacked some ho with a clock.), nor does that matter in this case...the murder does. I am decrying the "machismo" aspect of their culture in addition to expressing my fury over the "flood".
I agree with your stand for deportation of illegal immigrants but I do make exceptions. F'rinstance, if the leader of a truly altruistic and moderate group dedicated to the overthrow of the Shiite-heads in Iran hustled his family onto a plane and sent them here for safety, I'd welcome them with open heart and arms. There ARE differences.

Thanks again,

LF

AggieTool
6/3/2007, 09:27 AM
I personally just hate the French.:D

LoyalFan
6/3/2007, 10:47 AM
I personally just hate the French.:D

Funny you should mention that...

France is probably lost, within so little as a decade, unless they find a way to rid themselves of the hordes of roaches that have invaded AND bred there since her former colonial subjects decided to take up residence, get on the dole, and burn cars.
The new Prez SEZ he's aligned with the US, at least for the most part, and promises to kickazz, but it remains to be seen whether France (+Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, etc,) can be saved from a Muslim takeover. Britain is pretty much a goner, without Winston Churchill to meet the challenge.
Oh, there IS one sure way, but dat ol' debbil "World Opinion" pops up and, well, you know. So, virtually ALL the euro-fools are paying the price for allowing the roaches in, legally or otherwise.
We are next, what with the imams and assaholas promising to take over the West from within. They've got a damned good start here, what with all the madrassas (See: Hate schools for kids) in this country, most notably Hamtramck, Dearborn, Detroit (which is receiving at least another 5-6 thousand Iraqi "refugees", legally yet, in short order. Mmmmmm...fresh minds to pervert! How many "moles" in that bunch, I wonder.) and Houston is not all that far behind. Greaaaaat! Let's raise little terrorists, conveniently close to the oil refineries and the ports Of Houston and Galveston...soooooo smart.

If you "Get out of Iraq" potbangers don't get the message yet, please note the recent arrests made, including that of an AMERICAN CITIZEN, re the plot to attack JFK (the airport. Someone already attacked the original.)
But, for those who persist in calling for retreat, I'd surely like answers, right here on OUr stage, to the following;

If we leave Iraq, will THAT stop the attacks on this country (and others)? I mean, like, they attacked us first, so will our quitting and leaving those Iraqis who've tried to bring democracy and hope to their country to face mass torture and slaughter make the roaches actually LIKE us, or at least leave us alone?
Remember The Killing Fields of Cambodia, post Vietnam? Well, that's gonna seem like child's play compared to what will occur in Iraq. BTW, the Islamic Fundaments (heh) will then be more easily able to overthrow all Arab governments not already controlled by the assaholas...'zat wot ya'll want?

Next question; Do we just sit and do nothing about the breed-like-rabbits strategy espoused by the imams and their followers? We should? Really? Well, maybe so. After all, look what it's done for Britain and much of Europe.
Heck, look what the mob from across the Rio has been able to do, numbers-wise, and at taxpayers' expense too.
Remember, this quiz is for Bush-bashers and Surrender Monkeys only!

LF
In it to win...here, there, everywhere.

PS: For starters, nuke Indonesia and other select Pacific paradises. Remember the nightclub bombing in Bali? Remember the American beheaded in front of his wife by the Filipino Islamic radicals? Do you? Really?

opksooner
6/3/2007, 11:06 AM
Le grande mort.

She shoulda settled for "le petit mort".

Women. Harrumph!