PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hays

stoopified
5/31/2007, 08:26 AM
I got nuthin' but everyone else was sayin' hey so I thought I would throw a shout OUt to Hays. Mc Eachern who aqs I'm sure most of you know is OUr holder and another unsung hero for the team.

swardboy
5/31/2007, 11:37 AM
Hope Hays is practicin' that fake kick-roll out-hit the receiver play. We may need it against Miami.

Seamus
5/31/2007, 12:42 PM
It still trips me to think of the conversations at Casa McEachern, with dad being a horn and Hays coming over to the good side.

Often, I've thought about if my kids went to texas or miami or somewhere else odious and unacceptable, how would I be at a game if they were playing at OU? Sherwood Taylor brought that to mind against nebbish last year. I'd want my son to do well, but to root against OU? No way. If my kids made that kind of decision, they'd have to make it with the full realization that I'd would be pulling for OU no matter what.

Yes, blood is thicker than water, but blood is also Crimson.

freshchris05
5/31/2007, 01:29 PM
haha yeah.. i remember taylor's wife saying i hope zach has a good game but loses by one... i laughed at that and thought man shes a keeper....

47straight
5/31/2007, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't let my son/daughter/etc go to Miami under any circumstances, student or student-athlete. Might as well get an internship at a columbian powder importation conglomerate.

goingoneight
5/31/2007, 07:09 PM
Obviously I would root for my own child to succeed, but when the kid graduates, you won't catch me rooting for no aggy or whoren. Family first, Sooners second. Doesn't Keith Jackson's son play for Arkie? I thought I heard someone say that here recently. Even though AD was a Sooner, I'm sure he has family at UT, or friends playing for UT that he wishes well... just to give an example.