PDA

View Full Version : STD Free!!

Crimson_Balls
5/30/2007, 09:31 PM
Got the official results after an uncomfortable series of probing and swabing. After emotional stress and fears of previous larger females. Im thankful to have dodged the bullet. God bless us! I will now move to LA and pursue my lifelong dream....pronographia!!

:pop: :eek: :pop: :eek:

Soonerus
5/30/2007, 09:31 PM
more than we need to know...please...

Crimson_Balls
5/30/2007, 09:36 PM
Not to worry.. pron is a very lucrative industry. Besides everyone should get checked. 1 out of 4 have the dreadful Herpes virus and don't even know about it. Norman, USA is ahead of the national average per capita of people with STD's.

May it be a lesson to all of you, never jump without a parachute

royalfan5
5/30/2007, 09:39 PM
STD education is sadly neglected in our society. I know several girls that have gotten herpes through neglect and carelessness. I myself had a very close call as well.

swardboy
5/30/2007, 09:48 PM
...and contrary to popular opinion, condoms are of no help in preventing the transmission of genital herpes. There is no cure for it either, it's a virus, not a bacteria that antibiotics can deal with. It retreats to the spinal cord after it's two week "outbreak" of small blisters, in which urination can be likened to having barbed wire passing through the urethra. It randomly produces outbreaks throughout one's lifetime. The 1 in 4 Americans is an accurate count. And remember this too, when you have sex, you're also exposed to every sex partner your sex partner has had sex with...

Crimson_Balls
5/30/2007, 09:51 PM
Abstinence is always the best. :(

soonerboomer93
5/30/2007, 10:08 PM
that's why I only **** virgins...

Sooner24
5/30/2007, 10:35 PM
...and contrary to popular opinion, condoms are of no help in preventing the transmission of genital herpes. There is no cure for it either, it's a virus, not a bacteria that antibiotics can deal with. It retreats to the spinal cord after it's two week "outbreak" of small blisters, in which urination can be likened to having barbed wire passing through the urethra. It randomly produces outbreaks throughout one's lifetime. The 1 in 4 Americans is an accurate count. And remember this too, when you have sex, you're also exposed to every sex partner your sex partner has had sex with...

Even if it's on the secks chair?

http://designwithinreach.com/images/zoom/zm_8099_1.jpg[/QUOTE]

yermom
5/30/2007, 10:39 PM
especially if it's on the secks chair

goingoneight
5/30/2007, 10:43 PM
Not to worry.. pron is a very lucrative industry. Besides everyone should get checked. 1 out of 4 have the dreadful Herpes virus and don't even know about it. Norman, USA is ahead of the national average per capita of people with STD's.

May it be a lesson to all of you, never jump without a parachute

Don't be a fool, wrap yer tool. :cool:

VeeJay
5/30/2007, 10:54 PM
that's why I only **** virgins...

Ahhhhh.......now the whole Islam thing is coming into focus.

We Americans are such sluts.

StoopTroup
5/31/2007, 03:23 AM
The Love Machine ! ! !

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/daniel_toh/products/dlc07.jpg

King Crimson
5/31/2007, 05:43 AM
crazy japs.

http://www.tokyotimes.org/archives/wanking_aid.jpg

william_brasky
5/31/2007, 05:57 AM
And remember this too, when you have sex, you're also exposed to every sex partner your sex partner has had sex with...

so, when you like, you know, please yourself, are you exposing yourself to your past partners and their past partners all over again?

whoa.

that's heavy. :confused:

Widescreen
5/31/2007, 07:48 AM
Look at Balls... Drive-by PSA's and stuff. ;)

The outbreaks can be controlled through medication although it's still possible to pass Herpes on to your partner even when not having an outbreak.

dolemitesooner
5/31/2007, 10:21 AM
Got the official results after an uncomfortable series of probing and swabing. After emotional stress and fears of previous larger females. Im thankful to have dodged the bullet. God bless us! I will now move to LA and pursue my lifelong dream....pronographia!!

:pop: :eek: :pop: :eek:
LARGER FEMALES

CUinNC
5/31/2007, 11:12 AM
I will now move to LA and pursue my lifelong dream....pronographia!!

So, since your serius about this, have you come up with a screen name yet?;)

Or instead, maybe the SO could offer it's collective assistance...:D

Sooner24
5/31/2007, 07:10 PM
The Love Machine ! ! !

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/daniel_toh/products/dlc07.jpg

Don't let TD2K see that. :eek: