PDA

View Full Version : Jetlag + thunderstorms = suck

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 06:34 AM
The thunder and crap woke me up at 5:45 and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I just decided to get up. It didn't help that i'm freaking hungry because my body thinks it's lunch time.

Mongo
5/30/2007, 06:36 AM
Well, stop and get some food and come finish my morning reports for me so I can go home to bed.:P :D

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 06:39 AM
hehehe--i'm making some biscuits and bacon as we speak, but I think I'll pass on the morning reports ;)

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 08:03 AM
geez, thanks for the one star rating :rolleyes: I really missed those while I was in Greece

I can't freaking belive it's 8 a.m. and i've already had breakfast and watched an episode of NCIS

1stTimeCaller
5/30/2007, 08:16 AM
wanna come over and fix my dryer?

slickdawg
5/30/2007, 08:20 AM
geez, thanks for the one star rating :rolleyes: I really missed those while I was in Greece

I can't freaking belive it's 8 a.m. and i've already had breakfast and watched an episode of NCIS

at 2, when you crash, that's when it gets weird.

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 08:26 AM
yeah. but i got far less sleep than this when i was in Greece. Most nights I was up until 2 and awake again at 7:30, so I think I'm ok. I'm trying to get into the habit of waking up earlier anyway.

and 1tc, I think i'll pass on fixing the dryer. ;)

jk the sooner fan
5/30/2007, 08:38 AM
jet lag is always worse coming back.....

Beef
5/30/2007, 08:53 AM
If you're bored, you can always come to Dallas and make me a sammich, dammit.

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 08:57 AM
jet lag is always worse coming back.....hehe, yeah it is. Going east makes for one really sucky long day, but if you can stay up, it's fine. Coming back isn't as bad for that day, but it seems like it lasts a week.

And I'm also going to have to pass on making you a sammich, Beef ;) If i'm driving anywhere it'll be Wichita.

jk the sooner fan
5/30/2007, 09:01 AM
the worst jet lag i've ever had - i was in ethiopia on a mission, and flew back to kentucky - from the time i set foot in the airport in addis ababa to the time i got home, was 36 hours......4 hours after i got back, the khobar towers had been bombed and since i had a saudi visa, they put me on a plane right back over there

normally i cant sleep on a plane.........i did that flight......out like a light the entire flight

Fugue
5/30/2007, 09:02 AM
hehe, yeah it is. Going east makes for one really sucky long day, but if you can stay up, it's fine. Coming back isn't as bad for that day, but it seems like it lasts a week.

And I'm also going to have to pass on making you a sammich, Beef ;) If i'm driving anywhere it'll be Wichita.

Well then, turkey on white and easy on the mayo. :texan:

SoonerInKCMO
5/30/2007, 09:52 AM

PG: Doing more before 8:00 a.m. than SicEm does all summer.

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 10:08 AM

I'll get around to posting some pics eventually. But only a few. I don't wanna make y'all too jealous ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
5/30/2007, 12:02 PM
Where did you go?