Dude If every thing youve told us is for real :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You succs
Ur Momma Cried when you went to skool ? :eek:
Hell My Momma didnt CRY when I went to NAM
So I call BS on sicem
till the Boy proves hes a Girl :twinkies: :pop:

tommieharris91
5/30/2007, 01:56 AM
I won't touch this with a telephone pole.

SicEmBaylor
5/30/2007, 02:00 AM
I'll respond to this thread later. If you want to know the answer then I'll give it.

Frozen Sooner
5/30/2007, 02:10 AM
Somehow, the words of Smokey come to mind:

"Boy, I'm gonna go home and slap your momma, 'cause there's no way you're the fruit of my loins."

oumartin
5/30/2007, 02:13 AM
Take off your dress and end this tea party would ya SicEm

yermom
5/30/2007, 02:41 AM
SicEm's got nothing on my when i was in College :O

olevetonahill
5/30/2007, 05:10 AM
I'll respond to this thread later. If you want to know the answer then I'll give it.
I wouldnt have called you OUT if I didnt want the answer :eek:
But hell Boy If I didnt already Know , I wouldnt have done the thread !:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 06:38 AM
did I miss another sicem incident?

RacerX
5/30/2007, 08:55 AM
did I miss another sicem incident?

Trust me, you missed nothing.

Olevet - some of us have met him, and well, hmmm.

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 09:12 AM
I just found the thread :rolleyes:

MamaMia
5/30/2007, 12:20 PM
I'm not even going to defend Sic"Em anymore. All my kids had summer jobs when they were in school, as did we. My daughter, a student at OU, is working 4 days and 2 additional nights a week this summer waiting tables; not because she has to, but because she wants to lighten our load.

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 12:38 PM
good lord, mama, why would you ever have defended him?

MamaMia
5/30/2007, 01:01 PM
good lord, mama, why would you ever have defended him?I have no good excuse for my behavior in having done so. :O
Oh, I suppose I felt bad for him is why. He was always getting made fun of and all. Actually, he didn't even thank me for coming to his defense; not even a simple click of spek. Kids these days. :rolleyes:

proud gonzo
5/30/2007, 01:07 PM
I have no good excuse for my behavior in having done so. :O
Oh, I suppose I felt bad for him is why. He was always getting made fun of and all. Actually, he didn't even thank me for coming to his defense; not even a simple click of spek. Kids these days. :rolleyes:yeah, but he's asking to get made fun of.

StoopTroup
5/30/2007, 02:10 PM
It's probably a call for help.

This will probably affect his Candidacy for Gov. of Texas in the future...

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 01:47 AM
90% of it is BS much like Olevet said. I enjoy the running gag, but I don't want people to become too annoyed with it. Suffice it to say, most of the **** I say does contain a kernel of truth but I like to inflate the story and blow it out of proportion.

For example, the flat tire story. I knew damned well how to change a flat tire though I'd never actually changed one on my own car. SicEmFriend and I had no problem at all changing the damned tire except for getting the spare out which had this weird locking device. I didn't purposely ditch the old tire/wheel. I had thrown it by the curb until we finished putting on the spare but we were in such a hurry to pick up a friend from a late night class that I forgot about the wheel altogether. I realized the mistake the next day but by the time I went looking for it the thing was gone. To put this to rest, yes my father taught me many many years previous how to change a flat tire. The first time that I really learned was when I was around 8 and we got a flat tire between FTG and Tahlequah and I helped my dad change the thing.

SicEmEx does mean a lot to me and my luck with women does in fact suck, but I got over the relationship with her about after about a year. Just as I've said, we are in fact very good friends now but that is all it will ever be. What got me over the relationship was the fact that she's a very fickle individual who rarely knows what she wants and has absolutely no desire to lead the kind of life and lifestyle that I want for myself. We're two very different people and I care for her greatly, but contrary to what I've cultivated around here I don't sit around listening to sappy love songs all day and sipping malted beverages.

I know damned well how to strip a coax cable, but I figured it's be entertaining to get a step by step instruction report from the South Ovarians. It was entertaining, but I had the thing stripped and fixed before I even asked for help.

The reason it has taken me so long to get through Baylor is because the first semester I screwed up by never going to class which is my own fault and after that my sister got very very sick with a major nearly fatal disease that prevented me from returning.

The only part of this summer that I'm spending sitting around doing nothing is from now until I start Baylor's Summer Session II. I typically do volunteer work or lifeguard which isn't nearly as entertaining.

I've never ever had a Zima in my entire life. Several posters can vouch for that as I let them know long ago I wasn't the least bit serious about most of the **** I say. The Zima thing got started because my 2nd year at Baylor I had a Smirnoff Ice or some **** and said it wasn't too bad and thereafter my friends joked about my love of "Zima" which is an inside joke I cultivated here.

The only thing I'm ever completely dead serious about is politics, and even then I like to purposely push buttons.

Lastly (and I could go on but you all get the point), the truly pathetic thing I suppose is that I was so entertained by doing all of this but it seriously did make for some damned funny threads. If I hadn't started all of that **** I'd have at least 3,000 fewer posts. It's my reason for spending so much time here and in the process I've grown to like you f-in hillbillies. But I'll stop the crap and "pathetic SicEm" threads but I promise you it's not nearly as entertaining without them.

soonerboomer93
6/2/2007, 01:56 AM
but you did ncns melo and deserve a swift kick to the junk for that...

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 01:57 AM
but you did ditch out melo and deserve a swift kick to the junk for that...
That's true, I did and do deserve condemnation for that. Honestly, I had 10,000 other things on my mind and there simply wasn't that much time to get together. I also wasn't driving so I didn't have my own car, but yes I should have had the courtesy to call. I'm usually not that classless.

Widescreen
6/2/2007, 02:00 AM
90% of it is BS much like Olevet said. I enjoy the running gag, but I don't want people to become too annoyed with it. Suffice it to say, most of the **** I say does contain a kernel of truth but I like to inflate the story and blow it out of proportion.

<snip>
You're no John Helander. That's for sure.

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 02:00 AM
You're no John Helander. That's for sure.
I'm not melting down; I'm clarifing. ;)

Rogue
6/2/2007, 05:25 AM
This is almost as bad as learning that SoonerWill was made up. :eek:

Sic'Em, what about getting lost on the way to Houston?

Actually I kinda like yer internet prankin' and hope that this confession won't slow down yer posting too much.

Rogue
6/2/2007, 05:26 AM
Oh and, for the record, you had me going. I thought you were a girly-man with a good sense of self-effacing humor. Prolly a kernel of truth in there too. :D

Scott D
6/2/2007, 09:49 AM
For the record being the child of aggie lites and going to baylor still means he is a girly boy. and I gave a one finger salute in the direction of the baylor campus when we passed waco. :D

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 12:31 PM
Oh and, for the record, you had me going. I thought you were a girly-man with a good sense of self-effacing humor. Prolly a kernel of truth in there too. :D
I do have a good self-effacing sense of humor. That's why I get such a kick out of all of this. That's also why I usually didn't get ****ed off at all the **** everyone would say. ;)

The lost going to Houston story was basically all true. If I had been driving I would NEVER EVER have gotten lost. I'm actually very good at finding my way to places. It's just that my friend was driving and we were talking and I honest to God paid absolutely no attention to where we were at.

olevetonahill
6/2/2007, 01:05 PM
Hell Bro I didnt want you to hit the Confessional , I was just stating
MHO :D

King Crimson
6/2/2007, 01:09 PM
sic em's OK. he does need to realize that luck and effort are not the same when it comes to women. and the country club baylor act gets a little tedious.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/2/2007, 01:29 PM
...but I promise you it's not nearly as entertaining without them.

Don't flatter yourselves.

swardboy
6/2/2007, 03:10 PM

:eek:

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 04:58 PM
lol, that came off sounding awfully arrogant. I meant my threads aren't nearly as entertaining without the SicEm schtick.

proud gonzo
6/2/2007, 10:29 PM
IMO it's more pathetic that it's schtick then it would be if it was true.

olevetonahill
6/2/2007, 10:30 PM
:D :D :D :D :D ;)

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 10:30 PM
So noted.

Mongo
6/2/2007, 10:38 PM
and we were gonna raise money for a prostitute to boost your spirit, you sicken me

olevetonahill
6/2/2007, 10:43 PM
and we were gonna raise money for a prostitute to boost your spirit, you sicken me
Its ok
I bot beer with the bucks :D

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 11:00 PM
My inability with women part is all true!

olevetonahill
6/2/2007, 11:05 PM
Have you tried Veegra ? :eek:

tommieharris91
6/2/2007, 11:07 PM
Its ok
I bot beer with the bucks :D

Party at olevet's?

olevetonahill
6/2/2007, 11:10 PM
Party at olevet's?
Allways ;)

Jello Biafra
6/2/2007, 11:11 PM

so does that mean your ways with the mens are still working well?

Scott D
6/2/2007, 11:14 PM
you act as if there are any men at baylor jello.

olevetonahill
6/2/2007, 11:24 PM
Fer shats an Giggles I think I will go down there and try to enroll .
Ya think they will let me in the door to even try ?

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2007, 11:43 PM
Fer shats an Giggles I think I will go down there and try to enroll .
Ya think they will let me in the door to even try ?
Well, I'd tell them that any place that doesn't allow my good friend OleVet through the door is no place that I wish to associate myself with.

Jello Biafra
6/3/2007, 12:47 AM

true dat.

matter of fact, the women are more manly.... matter of fact, i question the fact that they were women.

on secodn thought, man waco is a very confusing town.

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2007, 02:01 PM
Need I remind you people, Mike Singletary!

yermom
6/3/2007, 02:47 PM
the next time Baylor blanks Texass then we can not discount the men at Baylor

the best player since then was a punter ;)